Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

See photos of P.H robbery. 2 mopos killed instantly - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See photos of P.H robbery. 2 mopos killed instantly (1545 Views)

Ebonyi Bullion Van Robbery: Soldiers, Other Suspects Arrested By Police / Tenant Catches Landlord With Wife In Bed In Osun, Kills Him Instantly / Armed Robbery Attack On Abuja-Kaduna Highway, Travellers Kidnapped (Photos) . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See photos of P.H robbery. 2 mopos killed instantly by usj(m): 10:59am On Jan 30, 2017
I was in Gtbank this morning, and we started hearing gun shots. 4 armed men tailed a black car carrying money (huge) in a Ghana must go bag. They opened fire on them killed two mopos, shot the driver but he is still alive and has been rushed to the hospital. No bullet touched the girl in the vehicle she is the luckiest girl alive and thank God for her survival. They took the money and went away.

Re: See photos of P.H robbery. 2 mopos killed instantly by HtwoOw: 11:05am On Jan 30, 2017
Business development brothers doing thier jobs
Re: See photos of P.H robbery. 2 mopos killed instantly by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 30, 2017
Oh God

Re: See photos of P.H robbery. 2 mopos killed instantly by usj(m): 11:55am On Jan 30, 2017
HtwoOw:
Business development brothers doing thier jobs

What pained me most was the military men around the vicinity did nothing instead they took cover. Not far from there were armed personnel in shell R.A. They did nothing too they only came out when the robbers were gone. security in Nigeria is bad no quick response unit.
Re: See photos of P.H robbery. 2 mopos killed instantly by HtwoOw: 12:32pm On Jan 30, 2017
usj:

What pained me most was the military men around the vicinity did nothing instead they took cover. Not far from there were armed personnel in shell R.A. They did nothing too they only came out when the robbers were gone. security in Nigeria is bad no quick response unit.

Army wouldn't interfere they'd tell you its a diversion to raid thier armory

Soldiers never leave their posts during armed robbery and its a wrong Mentality

2 Likes

Re: See photos of P.H robbery. 2 mopos killed instantly by usj(m): 12:41pm On Jan 30, 2017
HtwoOw:

Army wouldn't interfere they'd tell you its a diversion to raid thier armory

Soldiers never leave their posts during armed robbery and its a wrong Mentality

Oh, really. I never knew that.
Re: See photos of P.H robbery. 2 mopos killed instantly by HtwoOw: 1:08pm On Jan 30, 2017
usj:

Oh, really. I never knew that

Same thing happened at the building opposite barracks In ede, osu state despite all the watch towers and soldiers on patrol. They never interfered
Re: See photos of P.H robbery. 2 mopos killed instantly by Tarnisis(m): 10:03pm On Jan 30, 2017
Na that endomorph/woman be your source abi you just snap market people
Re: See photos of P.H robbery. 2 mopos killed instantly by 666Antichrist: 10:47pm On Jan 30, 2017
Mo4 oo

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Newborn Baby Found In A Basket Abandoned On The Street / The Wicked Landlord / They Were Caught Setting Properties Ablaze In Akure, Ond State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.