Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,102 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Gifty Of Big Brother Naija Is Married To David Sorochukwu Akumah (Photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gifty Of Big Brother Naija Is Married To David Sorochukwu Akumah (Photos) (67350 Views)

The Moment Bisola Discovered Thin Tall Tony Is Married (Photo) / When Bisola Realizes That TTT Is Married With Kids (Photo) / Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gifty Of Big Brother Naija Is Married To David Sorochukwu Akumah (Photos) by ollaxworld: 1:30pm On Jan 30, 2017
This plot is for sale
Re: Gifty Of Big Brother Naija Is Married To David Sorochukwu Akumah (Photos) by Saucekide25(m): 1:31pm On Jan 30, 2017
hmmmm shocked
Re: Gifty Of Big Brother Naija Is Married To David Sorochukwu Akumah (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 1:34pm On Jan 30, 2017
She is pretty .pray she wins
Re: Gifty Of Big Brother Naija Is Married To David Sorochukwu Akumah (Photos) by frisky2good(m): 1:35pm On Jan 30, 2017
Make una inform me when one of the guys comot pant for one of the girls nyash. Anything apart from that, ayam not interested.
Re: Gifty Of Big Brother Naija Is Married To David Sorochukwu Akumah (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 30, 2017
And so? Is it a crime? tongue
holluphemydavid:
i give up for gifty if she is married and still flirting with all the guys in the house
Re: Gifty Of Big Brother Naija Is Married To David Sorochukwu Akumah (Photos) by Duru009(m): 1:59pm On Jan 30, 2017
But y did she want to participate in this can of a show.....
Re: Gifty Of Big Brother Naija Is Married To David Sorochukwu Akumah (Photos) by braimeddy: 2:04pm On Jan 30, 2017
Maybe she's now a divorcee

1 Like

Re: Gifty Of Big Brother Naija Is Married To David Sorochukwu Akumah (Photos) by Ahmiee(f): 2:09pm On Jan 30, 2017
lol see her flat ass and on her ig handle no single picture of our so called husband. u didnt notice most of the pictures of their wedding are on the husbands page
Re: Gifty Of Big Brother Naija Is Married To David Sorochukwu Akumah (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 2:11pm On Jan 30, 2017
Phi001:
Let's assume she was married as at 2014, how do you know she's not divorced in 2017? undecided

A 2016/2017 picture of her husband and her would not be too much too ask.

Abeg make you no mind these oversabi people undecided
Re: Gifty Of Big Brother Naija Is Married To David Sorochukwu Akumah (Photos) by Peachbloom(f): 2:13pm On Jan 30, 2017
Ahmiee:
lol see her flat ass and on her ig handle no single picture of our so called husband. u didnt notice most of the pictures of their wedding are on the husbands page
Abi o..lol.She obviously did that intentionally. Removed all affiliated pictures of marriage. Despite these digging, and people supporting the girl, all I see is a very very fake personality.

1 Like

Re: Gifty Of Big Brother Naija Is Married To David Sorochukwu Akumah (Photos) by championer: 2:19pm On Jan 30, 2017
True.. Gifty pretends and display fake personality.
Re: Gifty Of Big Brother Naija Is Married To David Sorochukwu Akumah (Photos) by Fammm(m): 2:29pm On Jan 30, 2017
addikt:
That useless TV show....mtsheww...Jobless people

Saw it for almost 1 hr at the saloon without gaining anything, just a whole lot of dry speaking parrots!!!
ode ni e
Re: Gifty Of Big Brother Naija Is Married To David Sorochukwu Akumah (Photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 2:35pm On Jan 30, 2017
chai.. I been dey eye this girl on d show since. So she's married..... No mean say that tall guy no go off her pant
Re: Gifty Of Big Brother Naija Is Married To David Sorochukwu Akumah (Photos) by teebillz: 2:38pm On Jan 30, 2017
vivypretty:
as u don investigate come n take this award for the best Investigator without pay is she not the one that said she was a single mum?

You sure got some good legs. Me likey.
Re: Gifty Of Big Brother Naija Is Married To David Sorochukwu Akumah (Photos) by opethom(m): 2:55pm On Jan 30, 2017
veekid:
Opethom! Wherever you're; I need you to carry your dismantled brain here to see the obvious. You were forming bossy when I told you the fake girl is married.
Anyways! I will comment my reserve for yoh to fall my hand again. #idiot
Let's assume she was married as at 2014, how do you know she's not divorced in 2017? undecided

A 2016/2017 picture of her husband and her would not be too much too ask. #mumu
Re: Gifty Of Big Brother Naija Is Married To David Sorochukwu Akumah (Photos) by OYIBN: 3:33pm On Jan 30, 2017
A picture of both if them in 2016 would be proof that she is still married. However l have my worries for her. On Saturday after the party she was tipsy and was slurring her words. She was flirting with both Miyonse and Sona. If she were in Big Brother Africa house, she would have been taken advantage of. Immediately the new guy Basset came in, she was all over him. Using this type of strategy won't get her anywhere. Miyonse is also using her to play the game as he has a girlfriend and told Ebuka before entering the house that she gave him permission to participate in the show.
Re: Gifty Of Big Brother Naija Is Married To David Sorochukwu Akumah (Photos) by veekid(m): 3:38pm On Jan 30, 2017
opethom:

A 2016/2017 picture of her husband and her would not be too much too ask. #mumu

I didn't wanna quote you initially, but your sense of discernment/reasoning is in open circuit state you are just blinded by your euhedral ignorance for comprehending simple analysis thinkjjg reporting me will have me banned for a bozo of your type. NL mods ain't gullible as yourself.
What have I done to deserve this shitty response

Re: Gifty Of Big Brother Naija Is Married To David Sorochukwu Akumah (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 3:49pm On Jan 30, 2017
ItsQuinn:
And so? Is it a crime? tongue
not a crime though,but she shud av remeber she is married
Re: Gifty Of Big Brother Naija Is Married To David Sorochukwu Akumah (Photos) by klenton(m): 3:52pm On Jan 30, 2017
with all those fats in her body and the shrinked stomach i knew she was hiding something....
Re: Gifty Of Big Brother Naija Is Married To David Sorochukwu Akumah (Photos) by ceasare: 3:53pm On Jan 30, 2017
kingjabz:
So we should fry beans?

She is not near fine! Js paint her black u will knw ow far?
Am sorry 4 OP n others who thought she is d finest they definitely need eye test.
Re: Gifty Of Big Brother Naija Is Married To David Sorochukwu Akumah (Photos) by ifyseun: 4:00pm On Jan 30, 2017
With all her fake ness, she appears to com from a poor background....I don't like her again....
Re: Gifty Of Big Brother Naija Is Married To David Sorochukwu Akumah (Photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
It doesn't matter whether she's married or not, she can do whatever she likes. tongue
holluphemydavid:

not a crime though,but she shud av remeber she is married

1 Like

Re: Gifty Of Big Brother Naija Is Married To David Sorochukwu Akumah (Photos) by rectitude(m): 4:29pm On Jan 30, 2017
Wonders shall never end, but I watched her fault miyonce on flirting with her when he already told her he has a girlfriend, and she claimed she was single that she's is the one is is free to flirt. Na wa o shocked
Re: Gifty Of Big Brother Naija Is Married To David Sorochukwu Akumah (Photos) by Elle277(f): 4:47pm On Jan 30, 2017
Verrrrrrrrry boring show,can't deal abeg!
Re: Gifty Of Big Brother Naija Is Married To David Sorochukwu Akumah (Photos) by addikt(m): 5:59pm On Jan 30, 2017
Fammm:
ode ni e

Oh, thanks.....Brainwashed Oponu.
Re: Gifty Of Big Brother Naija Is Married To David Sorochukwu Akumah (Photos) by lipstick2(f): 6:22pm On Jan 30, 2017
Na plan work between husband and wife.Sorry for the guy wey the lame duck MIYONCE go Bleep am for corner.
Make she dey there dey form garlic and ginger drink.
Re: Gifty Of Big Brother Naija Is Married To David Sorochukwu Akumah (Photos) by seangy4konji: 8:03pm On Jan 30, 2017
Mumu far ahead with that english weh be like say na gambian deh speak english?
softwerk:
Weldone Mr Investigator!

Has she lied to anyone in the 'boring' house that she was single?!

The lady is only playing out her strategy to win the dough while you are out there forming Cheaters Investigator grin

Gifty is far ahead of the other Pidgin speaking, Boring, Clueless and Weak housemates.
Re: Gifty Of Big Brother Naija Is Married To David Sorochukwu Akumah (Photos) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 9:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
softwerk:
Weldone Mr Investigator!

The lady is only playing out her strategy to win the dough while you are out there forming Cheaters Investigator grin

Gifty is far ahead of the other Pidgin speaking, Boring, Clueless and Weak housemates.
she was my classmate at esut

Re: Gifty Of Big Brother Naija Is Married To David Sorochukwu Akumah (Photos) by okowande(f): 9:30pm On Jan 30, 2017
Na mney dem dey find. see d background of where dem take foto..

1 Like

Re: Gifty Of Big Brother Naija Is Married To David Sorochukwu Akumah (Photos) by yomisaint(m): 8:04am On Jan 31, 2017
softwerk:
Weldone Mr Investigator!

SMH. Someone must be as fake as this Gifty girl. Why is TTT not playing same strategy. What a weak mind she has for thinking that is the only way.
Re: Gifty Of Big Brother Naija Is Married To David Sorochukwu Akumah (Photos) by decmain: 12:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
Anambra state born Big brother Naija house mate, Gifty, who seems to be the 'finest' in the house and always trying to flirt with all the guys in the house is married to a Nollywood movie director, David Sorochukwu Akumah.

The way she come close to every guy in the house made viewers feel she is so single. But yesterday after she rushed up to the new male housemate, Bassey, people started investigating her and found out she has been married since 2014. Check out more photos after the cut...

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/01/apparently-big-brother-naija-housemate.html

Gifty is not married to any one you guyies should shop all this photoshoping amd movie chrip and mr. better go and find a better place to show your movie showes ok.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims / BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends / BBNaija: Why Mercy Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Ike Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.