Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) (37217 Views)

Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) / Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew / Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by ken2015: 4:13pm On Jan 30, 2017
Gym's things sha, She's just testing how flexible her muscles have become...it's part of the game...
Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by manikspears: 4:13pm On Jan 30, 2017
EmilyShoton:
I can swear that that guy has been screwing that lady down there. undecided
sister,from where to where?so once i screw a girl now,na visa to slapland cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by andyanders: 4:17pm On Jan 30, 2017
EmilyShoton:
I can swear that that guy has been screwing that lady down there. undecided

You have said it all. She reacted that way maybe the way the guy treated her by fvcking her and dropping her off his way. Most of these ladies get turned on when they look at the body of these instructors and would wanna have a feel how they are down. Maybe after the fvck and and no more attention, she got mad at the slightest provocation.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by wayodude(m): 4:19pm On Jan 30, 2017
Meanwhile in civilized climes this woman, no matter who or what she may or may not be, will be done for assault and perhaps grievous bodily harm if the man plays it smartly. In the end she will not only offer a written and public apology but also some reasonable compensation and in the process obtain for herself a criminal record.

But in Naija?...Aiya sorry my guy grin

1 Like

Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by jagorinho: 4:42pm On Jan 30, 2017
chrisxxx:

Bros it depends on your kind of person. I have Fulani trait. Even if it takes 10 years I will get back to you.
it is better to settle a fight once and for all than carry a grudge for a decade
Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by jagorinho: 4:49pm On Jan 30, 2017
Max24:

Na play I dey play ooo bros! Really liked how u outlined ur points. Shalom.
am sorry for misunderstanding you....peace
Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by chrisxxx(m): 4:58pm On Jan 30, 2017
jagorinho:

it is better to settle a fight once and for all than carry a grudge for a decade
Dont pick a fight when u can be defeated. Do risk analysis and concluded on acceptable risk before striking.
Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by jagorinho: 5:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
chrisxxx:

Dont pick a fight when u can be defeated. Do risk analysis and concluded on acceptable risk before striking.
My broda it is in both ways,there are some battle you have to finish off quickly, any form of delay might let the weakened enemy regroup and re strategize and from a personal perspective,there are some things you have to reject as they are trying to gather momentum because if left unchecked it might be hard to defeat them when they turn big.
Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by made1(m): 5:25pm On Jan 30, 2017
Stupid Dumb Bitch . You are lucky , I would have had her bundled out of my gym . You can destroy peoples place of business and say " IDGAF" . I will make you give that F--k ! She was pissed alright but should not vandalize their property .

Ovokoo:
She actually slapped the man twice and he did not retaliate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lx-fSQs0kE

What do you feminists have to say about this one?
Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by delishpot: 5:39pm On Jan 30, 2017
What is feminist there? No one has a right to hit another person unless in self defense. She should be arrested for her behavior just as a man would have been if he had hit a woman.
Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 5:47pm On Jan 30, 2017
Tynasparks:
alright thanks

Jeez, is that yooou?
Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by zynzyn(m): 5:48pm On Jan 30, 2017
I may not slap her back but if Video is real my reaction may be worse or i may sue her for assault and battery!! undecided
Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by addikt(m): 5:56pm On Jan 30, 2017
Tynasparks:
lol... The guy is really matured

Yeah , he is .
Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by tammie24: 6:30pm On Jan 30, 2017
jejemanito:
E no concern me

In another news, somebody should please tell this month that calls himself January to come and be going

Na 60 days him get ni angry
hehehe

Make sense sha

1 Like

Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by Tynasparks(f): 6:56pm On Jan 30, 2017
Asiwaju9ja:

Jeez, is that yooou?
yeah
Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:58pm On Jan 30, 2017
Tynasparks:
yeah

How do I inbox you?
Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by chrisxxx(m): 7:17pm On Jan 30, 2017
jagorinho:

My broda it is in both ways,there are some battle you have to finish off quickly, any form of delay might let the weakened enemy regroup and re strategize and from a personal perspective,there are some things you have to reject as they are trying to gather momentum because if left unchecked it might be hard to defeat them when they turn big.
Have heard about the Fulani people? No matter how strong you may be you can not withstand unawares attacks.
Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by VOJA(m): 8:02pm On Jan 30, 2017
Tynasparks:
Someone who watched the video should tell me what really happened ...

My dear, the so-called belligerent woman was so mad at the guy, perhaps, for always coming/opening the gym late.

From all indications, I suppose she is his employer as she was busy blabbing "do you know how time cost? Fvuk". I dunno how much she's been paying the guy that he couldn't retaliate. All what he had to say was, "why are you like this? Is this how you are? I have tried for you... Blah blah blah. E concern them"

I just just hope you don't also revel in the disrespectful act of slapping guys oh?
Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by Tynasparks(f): 8:07pm On Jan 30, 2017
VOJA:

My dear, the so-called belligerent woman was so mad at the guy, perhaps, for always coming/opening the gym late.

From all indications, I suppose she is his employer as she was busy blabbing "do you know how time cost? Fvuk". I dunno how much she's been paying the guy that he couldn't retaliate. All what he had to say was, "why are you like this? Is this how you are? I have tried for you... Blah blah blah. E concern them"

I just just hope you don't also revel in the disrespectful act of slapping guys oh?
thanks for the update
Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by seangy4konji: 8:21pm On Jan 30, 2017
the monkeys will find it hard to say anything
killsmith:
You can easily count the number of ladies that commented in this thread
Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by Tedassie(m): 9:39pm On Jan 30, 2017
Tynasparks:
thanks for the update
Hy dear, i have a Ph.d in romance, a diploma in *** and a Masters in love. Can i be offered a job at ur department? kiss
Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by Tynasparks(f): 9:45pm On Jan 30, 2017
Tedassie:

Hy dear, i have a Ph.d in romance, a diploma in *** and a Masters in love. Can i be offered a job at ur department? kiss
nope
Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by Tedassie(m): 9:55pm On Jan 30, 2017
Tynasparks:
nope
Excellent!...lemme apply within wink

#najokeideyo
Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by bukola08(m): 10:46pm On Jan 30, 2017
jejemanito:
E no concern me

In another news, somebody should please tell this month that calls himself January to come and be going

Na 60 days him get ni angry
grin

1 Like

Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by Jayjey(m): 11:00pm On Jan 30, 2017
chrisxxx:
If a lady slaps me I will not retaliate. Dont call me gentleman listen first. I will walk away pretending all is well. I will give it to her back when she is off guide. It is more penetrative this way. Thanks.

Haaa haaaaa Guy no kill me, but u right sha. I recollect a similar incident when growing up. My friend tapped unknown lady from behind while working in a crowd, the lady immediately turned back and without asking questions gave me a thunderous slap and I instantaneously replied with a deafening slap and she started running. it wasn't funny at all, though regretted I slapped her.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 30, 2017
So much fvck in her mouth, she needs to suck a dick. So full of filth!
Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by MarieSucre(f): 6:56am On Jan 31, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Feminist and misandrist.....what have you got to say?...if na man slap una now...we won't hear word!!!!!....hypocrites!!!!!

What happened before the slap?
Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by MarieSucre(f): 6:57am On Jan 31, 2017
NNVanguard:
Feminism is the height of hypocrisy

Wetin feminist do ehn. A video posted 2 seconds ago, yet somehow you have found a way to accuse feminsts of something. Did the woman say she is a feminists? Did she slap him in the name of feminism? I don't understand.
Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by MarieSucre(f): 6:58am On Jan 31, 2017
NNVanguard:
Feminism is the height of hypocrisy

Wetin feminist do ehn. A video posted 2 seconds ago, yet somehow you have found a way to accuse feminsts of something. Did the woman say she is a feminists? Did she slap him in the name of feminism? I don't understand.
Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by MarieSucre(f): 7:07am On Jan 31, 2017
Zedoo:
Women should be arrested too for assault....

If the man slap dis idiot now, Dem go say im no try....

Feminism is bullshit....you want to be treated like a man ONLY in good things....

I support feminism if police go mend woman Wey knack man like man.....

Period

Nobody wants to be treated like a man. Look at the havoc men have wreck on society with their endless wars. All we ask is take your foot off our neck, socially, politically and economically. As for spiritually, you can keep that. Nobody cares.
Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by MarieSucre(f): 7:07am On Jan 31, 2017
eagleonearth:
you are very correct. They are already exempted from a lot of things as the weaker vessels but they are actually trying to prove to us that they are as strong as us. ok then, the respect might as well give way.

Women are not trying to prove anything. We are simply saying, stop standing in our way, if we can do something. If we cannot do it biologically, then we cannot do it. But if we can do it, then leave us alone and stop making yourselves the arbitrators on who is qualified or not. Shikena.
Re: Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video) by MarieSucre(f): 7:09am On Jan 31, 2017
killsmith:
You can easily count the number of ladies that commented in this thread

Maybe if you guys would let us comment instead of swarming it. In anycase do you not know that 80 percent of the internet users are men. Even on a case where a man beats a woman. Who are the majority commenters?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Living Conditions Of Inmates In Warri Prison (Disturbing Photos ) / Man Arrested For Supplying Rich Lagosians Cakes, Biscuits Baked With Drugs (pic) / Police Arrest Three With Human Heart In Osun, One Dies In Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.