Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,198 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Adejumo Olayinka, 14-Year-Old Artist Draws Davido, Oyedepo, Kiss Daniel, Others - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Adejumo Olayinka, 14-Year-Old Artist Draws Davido, Oyedepo, Kiss Daniel, Others (46749 Views)

Olajide Oluwamayowa Peter Draws Trump (Photos) / Personalities On N1000 Note Wear Face-Masks As Artist Draws Note On The Wall / Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Adejumo Olayinka, 14-Year-Old Artist Draws Davido, Oyedepo, Kiss Daniel, Others by Untainted007: 2:17pm On Jan 30, 2017
Naughtytboy:
our leaders have hidden the key sir
omolayomi06:
this education is the key dey vex me,,,, for naija education is the the beginning to suffering
Your own definition of education is the key is quite different from mine. What I'm trying to pass across to the young chap is that, he should not relent in furthering his education. If he can conveniently read and write, one day it will surely be useful to him. He won't need to get an interpreter in case he ended up meeting a foreigner to take him to his promise land where his works will be more appreciated. Take the case of Olajumoke the bread seller as an example. She had to get someone to interpret for her. The young guy is gifted bt education will illuminate his brain the more and expose him to where he truly belong.

Re: Adejumo Olayinka, 14-Year-Old Artist Draws Davido, Oyedepo, Kiss Daniel, Others by fashbaba: 2:26pm On Jan 30, 2017
Blurryface:
Talented Kwa? Where is the talent? The kid needs to be lashed for image defamation.

Oga, U be enemy of progress....
Re: Adejumo Olayinka, 14-Year-Old Artist Draws Davido, Oyedepo, Kiss Daniel, Others by NevetsIbot(m): 2:27pm On Jan 30, 2017
lalasticlala... Shey ma'ah turn my own age to 12 before yu push my art gallery go fp abi?
Re: Adejumo Olayinka, 14-Year-Old Artist Draws Davido, Oyedepo, Kiss Daniel, Others by fizzy(f): 2:34pm On Jan 30, 2017
Do You Want To raise your Financial Status.Join
Help-4-All Donation Group Today
Its *Real* and *Genuine*

Follow this link to join WhatsApp group: https:///1cKAItWjPHc49pSzQRodYV
Re: Adejumo Olayinka, 14-Year-Old Artist Draws Davido, Oyedepo, Kiss Daniel, Others by akigbemaru: 3:08pm On Jan 30, 2017
Young artist!
Re: Adejumo Olayinka, 14-Year-Old Artist Draws Davido, Oyedepo, Kiss Daniel, Others by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 30, 2017
I dey vex for myself,I no sabi draw straight line talk less of person?God why you only bless me with fcvking as talent cry
Re: Adejumo Olayinka, 14-Year-Old Artist Draws Davido, Oyedepo, Kiss Daniel, Others by bejeria101(m): 3:08pm On Jan 30, 2017
agboskipool:
dey is talent in dis country

And its sad that its wasting. Their energy needs to be channeled right if not the guy wld just give up if nt encouraged
Re: Adejumo Olayinka, 14-Year-Old Artist Draws Davido, Oyedepo, Kiss Daniel, Others by shibanbo(m): 3:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
Blurryface:
Talented Kwa? Where is the talent? The kid needs to be lashed for image defamation.

you have love and motivational issue biko
Re: Adejumo Olayinka, 14-Year-Old Artist Draws Davido, Oyedepo, Kiss Daniel, Others by agarawu23(m): 3:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
ADURAGBEMIOO:
This young man is a very talented artist, I've uploaded some of his drawings with this post. Let's support the talented young man, his instagram handle is @olayinkaarts. Let's take this to the front page, help a boy showcase his talent.

cc lalasticlala, abeg help send this to front page, let's showcase the boy's talent
where Is the location of this boy and details? I want a drawing of my daughter.
Re: Adejumo Olayinka, 14-Year-Old Artist Draws Davido, Oyedepo, Kiss Daniel, Others by Smooyis(m): 5:18pm On Jan 30, 2017
At that age, Kudos. Great attempt
Re: Adejumo Olayinka, 14-Year-Old Artist Draws Davido, Oyedepo, Kiss Daniel, Others by Ghoddee(m): 6:55pm On Jan 30, 2017
Nice one op.
Re: Adejumo Olayinka, 14-Year-Old Artist Draws Davido, Oyedepo, Kiss Daniel, Others by ring7(m): 8:35pm On Jan 30, 2017
Adonis7:

There are a million Nigerians who can draw better.

However, the world doesn't recognize beautiful drawings but rather art works with good stories

An example is the work below which was sold for about $120m

Pls do tell us the story behind this Drawing.

You'll agree that it evidently lacks beauty

But then...

#Adonis7HasSpoken
Re: Adejumo Olayinka, 14-Year-Old Artist Draws Davido, Oyedepo, Kiss Daniel, Others by tubosunmii(m): 8:35pm On Jan 30, 2017
Young dude had got mad skill's
Re: Adejumo Olayinka, 14-Year-Old Artist Draws Davido, Oyedepo, Kiss Daniel, Others by ring7(m): 8:37pm On Jan 30, 2017
Adonis7:

However, the world doesn't recognize beautiful drawings but rather art works with good stories

Pls do tell us the story behind this Drawing.

But then...

#Adonis7HasSpoken
Biko,mbok tells Us the story behind this Drawing.
Re: Adejumo Olayinka, 14-Year-Old Artist Draws Davido, Oyedepo, Kiss Daniel, Others by Bukayot: 10:51pm On Jan 30, 2017
God will increase you in wisdom. . Power of inspiration
Re: Adejumo Olayinka, 14-Year-Old Artist Draws Davido, Oyedepo, Kiss Daniel, Others by NLjona(m): 11:45pm On Jan 30, 2017
Adonis7:

But then...

#Adonis7HasSpoken

ill name the painting... "LOST"
Re: Adejumo Olayinka, 14-Year-Old Artist Draws Davido, Oyedepo, Kiss Daniel, Others by VajanahDischaj(f): 2:10am On Jan 31, 2017
he's really good. I wish him more ways to open for his favour. our govt eyes should unblind and look for Young talented youths
Re: Adejumo Olayinka, 14-Year-Old Artist Draws Davido, Oyedepo, Kiss Daniel, Others by Slimszy: 9:07am On Jan 31, 2017
Greatness recognises greatness... This boy will be great.. Dont hate on this young chap... I bet you most of ya'll hating on this boy are still struggling with your real life ordeals... Recognize your light and shine... Stop hating fools!
Re: Adejumo Olayinka, 14-Year-Old Artist Draws Davido, Oyedepo, Kiss Daniel, Others by dabrightt: 12:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
ADURAGBEMIOO:
More pictures

1. Davido
2. Kiss Daniel
3. Governor Ambode
I hope he is encouraged and rewarded because nigerian dnt encourage talents...
Re: Adejumo Olayinka, 14-Year-Old Artist Draws Davido, Oyedepo, Kiss Daniel, Others by MNDY(m): 7:10am On Feb 03, 2017
Adonis7:

But then...

#Adonis7HasSpoken

What story does that picture tell?

These Pictures Look Real, But They Are All Paintings / Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) / Morak Oguntade: Ikebe Super Cartoonist