Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,544 members, 7,837,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" (82205 Views)

Anita Adetoye Weds Emmanuel Ikubese (Photos) / Emmanuel Ikubese And Anita Brows Adetoye Wedding Introduction Pictures / Emmanuel Ikubese And Anita Brows Adetoye Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" by potent5(m): 10:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
"You had sex with ALL MANNERS of girls..." All these half-baked professors and their cut-and-join English sef.
Re: Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" by buchilino(m): 10:46pm On Jan 30, 2017
Y IS IT DAT SO MANY SW PPLE LIKE CARRYING HEADACHES DAT DOESN'T CONCERNING DEM.
Re: Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" by potent5(m): 10:49pm On Jan 30, 2017
roeb1987:
i no lyk to dey abuse ppl lyk u prof, but wetin i know for sure be say ur case dey sambisa. case closed
Na bad belle dey worry am. Just like one prof like that wey bad belle worry because of Trump. It appears professors of these days are always high on sompen.
Re: Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" by kingdong(m): 11:26pm On Jan 30, 2017
proof
Re: Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" by sexysailor(m): 12:05am On Jan 31, 2017
bloody scholar,ar u better than him
Re: Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" by sexysailor(m): 12:08am On Jan 31, 2017
mumu professor, bounce pls,u be mugu,ar u more famous than he is
Re: Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" by mykel6(m): 12:23am On Jan 31, 2017
U sit dea dey talk nonsense bah? D thunder wey go strike u dey do press-up. Idiot
Re: Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" by Nobody: 1:14am On Jan 31, 2017
See the proff head like palm kernel.as if he no dey bang im female students upandan in exchange for grades.
Re: Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" by aspirebig: 3:35am On Jan 31, 2017
Who is the prof ? Who has he epp?
Please we all know how what these Profs do with small small girls in the uni. The man should better maintain o.

Please who gave that man Prof? He is a disgrace to the academic he claims to represent. Professor should know when, where, and how to talk, not to provoke public anger. Is he blind? That kerosene is N500 per litre? Inflation at 17.6%, fuel is N145 per litre,millions are losing their jobs, the corruption is stll high in our government?
Re: Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" by Akunesiobike: 6:01am On Jan 31, 2017
The prof. aim is to score cheap publicity, as a professor what research have you carried out.
Re: Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" by obimum: 6:45am On Jan 31, 2017
Prof please mind your own business and stop interfering in someone affairs pls.
Re: Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" by Solange06: 7:59am On Jan 31, 2017
Useless and senseless professor.
Re: Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" by aystunt: 8:45am On Jan 31, 2017
Before now who has heard the name "Prof Akindele Adetoye".....After all the plagiarism that most of them use to achieve their professorship, after all the students most of them have slept with, after all the illegal "other jobs" most of them have been doing whilst collecting FG salary as lecturers, he is here castigating 2FACE that retraced his steps and settle down with a happy home....

HOW CAN AN UNKNOWN PROF BE PREACHING MORAL RIGHTS.

To me I think Prof Akindele has achieved his aim...

ALL HE WANT IS POPULARITY AND HE HAS GOTTEN IT

The popularity his professorship could not give him 2FACE has given him....
Re: Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" by Elswaggzy(m): 10:21am On Jan 31, 2017
amiablesystems:

Cheap advantage,you wacky tard,piece of shit. Is it your president that is a literate or rather your savoir.. Oloshi.. Aren't things bad enuff or till your wife turns into a wall gecko. May your life be how Buhari is running the country.. Piece of scum
Chai!.. Bro u harsh o
Re: Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 31, 2017
Elswaggzy:

Chai!.. Bro u harsh o

We nid to respect our own. It's a cheap means of gaining an advantage. If he's a prof and that's the best he could come up with, you begin to wonder what his product would be like. With his illiteracy he became a world class performer, what has this dimwitted prof achieved besides sitting down behind a screen throwing thrash. Woe betide his fada jor
Re: Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" by middlebelter(m): 10:25am On Jan 31, 2017
goshen26:

hmmmmmmmmm, Mr scholar has spoken....not in the mood anyway to reply u

but let me just tell u this; I did not see any correlation between a peaceful protest n trying to dig into someone's past mistake....like u r not a Nigerian?

u have not seen these ur profs leave all their respect and act like ordinary o'level holder wen they are being owed? if u see how Nigerians are suffering u won't support anyone that goes against peaceful protest, I am sure u r not naija presently, where u pay nepa bill of a month (day n night) only to c that u have two hours light at night as if u subscribe mtn night data plan....

u better leave ur comfort zone and fight for masses if u can, and stop defending profs tat will give u materials, only to tell u that we will meet on the exam day, the fair one will send junior lecturers to u

lest I forget, I am a Yoruba man, but I call a spade a spade.....a times we have learned man men on the street....

I can see that you are really very angry with the Prof. grin
My point however is this, the fact that we have bad eggs within the college Prof in Nigeria does not mean we should disrespect them. Mark you, they are also a reflection of our collective rotten state as a society. We can however help in rebuilding this country by giving honour to who honour is due and at the same time point out their lapses in a very decent way.
Re: Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" by goshen26: 10:27am On Jan 31, 2017
middlebelter:

I can see that you are really very angry with the Prof. grin
My point however is this, the fact that we have bad eggs within the college Prof in Nigeria does not mean we should disrespect them. Mark you, they are also a reflection of our collective rotten state as a society. We can however help in rebuilding this country by giving honour to who honour is due and at the same time point out their lapses in a very decent way.

Hands up bro
Re: Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" by hopkinsnoni(m): 11:43am On Jan 31, 2017
If i was tuface i will get his daughter pregnant. Idiot, does he have a perfect life??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" by bigskab(m): 3:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
Thunder wey go fire dis man dey fvck em daughters...mr foolish prof #welldonesir

...Nigeria youth should start slaying all dis corrupted people 4 d change to finally come
Re: Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" by kizyalex10(m): 5:28pm On Jan 31, 2017
noetic5:

Nigerian professor, Akindele Adetoye, blasts 2face for planning to lead protest against the FG

Read what what he wrote on his social media profile, below

"You are a bloody illiterate. You had sex with all manners of girls without using condoms. You impregnated them and made babies all over the place. You now want to lead protest against the government because of lack of governance! Have you governed your own personal life? Charity, they say begins at home. Nonsense!"

[img]http://3.bp..com/-_8fl189_4rY/WI8uspDcGzI/AAAAAAAAMaw/4jH2e3eKt_0i6oepKFr2R8cTerIH0ZFSgCLcB/s400/ad.jpeg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-XLKi8_D58VA/WI8umDnGmEI/AAAAAAAAMas/b7dBLnML2Hwk2LrkBZzGgWtgPWYSk_zdQCLcB/s400/ad.jpeg[/img]

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/01/you-are-bloody-illiterate-professor.html

most of d proffesors we have in Nigeria Re fools.self centred,nd lying b**st**d.na so one David tam west decieved a lot of Nigerians (not me because I knw more than him)now he is denying his comments.nigerians are suffering because of his self centredness.now dey re attacking someone who is standing up for the masses.with all ur education, what have u done in making d country a better place.mtcheew.dont worry when parents withdraw thier children from sch nd u didnt collect ur bribe for marks nd handouts for some months,lets see if u won't hit the street.ewu
Re: Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" by WafOil(m): 8:28am On Feb 01, 2017
Prof. Akindele Adetoye finally Apologized to Tuface

The Professor from Political Science Department , Ekiti State University, Ado Ekiti who attacked Tufuce on his Facebook has finally apologized to Tufuce and aggressive Nigerians.

"Weakness is when you consistently attack people without strength or power to fight you"

Prof. Adetoye apology is out of sincerity, He did that out of fear of not tasting in his own evil, fear of what might happen to him and his career from Aggressive Nigerians.

Has he ever apologized to any of his Students for his mistakes or wrong doings, instead he will rather threating them with failure
Re: Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" by ringi82(m): 9:05am On Feb 01, 2017
The man don apologize..
Re: Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" by skywalker001(m): 7:02pm On Feb 09, 2017
canDy4eva:
youth keeh?
My dear his doin it now as we speak!
Seekin for cheap attention...
xup sis ?

Really bin a while grin

Pls sis I want u to hit me up on whatsapp cos I wanna discuss somtin wit u...

Thanks sis gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Attension ! Terry G New Illuminati Pictures (real) / Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) / Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.