Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

The Perfect Con - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Perfect Con (419 Views)

Rundown Of Obiano's 4yrs In Govt: Why Tony Is The Perfect Replacement / This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? / Universal Constitution, The Perfect Law Of Liberty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Perfect Con by Connoisseur(m): 2:09pm On Jan 30, 2017
I had trouble finding an appropriate title for this thread.

The Perfect Con is when you are scammed while thinking it was your idea in the first place.
This is just a figment of my very fertile imagination. I run scenarios of real time situations in my head both for and against political situations.
My interest is on the uncertainty that concerns the well being of our president and the planned nationwide protests. Most people read this topic on the front-page today; https://www.nairaland.com/3597575/planned-nationwide-protest-conveners.
Even though the essence of the thread was not understood by most commentators.

The truth is this planned protests might just be the proverbial Greek gift.
Nigeria is due for these protests, we have been due for over a decade. It wouldn't be far from the truth to say that the only reason why PMB is still the president is that main issue of succession.

With Buhari on leave, Osibanjo as acting C in C, a protest that turns bloody in many locations, a concerned international community that wants answers and a federal Senate that wants it's President as the new boss.

All it takes to happen is a couple of trigger happy policemen in volatile areas of the country to shoot at protesters and all hell would be let loose.

So yeah, we need to know the organizers of these protests, the modus operandi and the demands.
While we all participate in the protests, let's all ensure that we aren't made willing tools in a clandestine activity.
Let's save Nigeria
Re: The Perfect Con by CodeTemplar: 12:09pm On Dec 11, 2018
Connoisseur:
I
You mailed me. What's it about?

(1) (Reply)

Subtle Jihad Through The Grazing Bill... / The March For Good Governance; Will You Join? / Nigerians Blast Lauretta Onochie After She Labelled Tuface's Cancelled Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.