Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Universal Constitution, The Perfect Law Of Liberty - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Universal Constitution, The Perfect Law Of Liberty (578 Views)

NYSC Scandal: Adebayo Shittu Lied! 1979 Constitution Did Not Contradict NYSC Act / Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Escapes Assassination - Voice Of Liberty Says / Gani Fawehinmi's Statue At Liberty Park Unveiled By Lagos State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Universal Constitution, The Perfect Law Of Liberty by lightblazingnow(m): 3:55am On Mar 29, 2017
Romans 8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.

What a statement of facts. I think that the whole wide world needs to grasp what is happening right now in the mind of true justice.

Men are led by Spirit directly or indirectly. Whether they are aware of this or not informed. Life is not natural. The supernatural was compressed into the natural body. What you see isn't all there is, there are more than meets the eyes

Alright, let us begin our discussion for today deeper fellowship with the the Lord God Almighty and the lord Christ Jesus in Zion. One of the most beautiful experience that will ever happen to you, is when you realise that you are not part of this natural world. On that particular day you will cry and weep of how much you have been loved by your creator all along, but you have spent almost half of your time living in darkness, in ignorance, because of the doubts in your mind. Which you couldn't overcome because of the weakness of your flesh.

There was a shift, a whole lot happened​ when the Son of the lord God Almighty, Christ Jesus walked the face of this world physically. The results were a brand new law. The life giving Spirit in Christ Jesus freed you from the law of sin and death. I could sing of mercies for ever.

Let me share with you some of the prayers of Christ Jesus while he suffered, and wrestled with all of pains and guilt against the lord God Almighty. Listen carefully to his words while he prayed to the lord God Almighty on our behalf;

Psalms 51:1 Have mercy upon me, O lord God Almighty, according to the loving kindness of your heart: according unto the multitude of your tender mercies blot out my transgressions.

51:2 Wash me thoroughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.

51:3 For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.

51:4 Against you, you only, I have sinned, and done this evil in your sight: that you should be justified whenever​ you speak, and be clear when you judges.

51:5 Behold, I was shaped in iniquity; and my mother conceived me in sin.

51:6 Behold, you desires truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part you will make me to know wisdom.

51:7 Purge me with hyssop, and I will be clean: wash me, and I will be whiter than snow.

51:8 Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which you have broken will rejoice.

51:9 Hide your face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities.

51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O lord God Almighty; and renew a right spirit within me.

Folks don't know what is sin and death. They feel it's something you commit, no. It's a nature you were shaped and born of from your mother's womb. That's why the lord Christ Jesus is the true Messiah.

If you are to free the whole wide world from the law of sin and death, you have to be born of a woman to do that. An angel can not do this, because they are not related. Angels are spirits beings and humans​ are natural beings​. And so if there is going to be a change of law, the first law must be fulfilled and finished, and then in its place a new law should spring up.

That's what the scriptures mean when it says the law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death. Glorious Gospel of Christ Jesus which is hidden from natural eyes.

You have to pray every moment for the eyes of your understanding to be enlightened and for you to know the reason you appeared on earth.

All the nations the world over walk according to the law of sin and death. The Constitution of the nations of the whole world are tailored to sin and death. Their elders were inspired to construct the law based on their five senses without the knowledge of the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus.

Listen very carefully to the construction of the words of the scriptures. The law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus, wow, what the knowledge of this does is put you over the law of sin and death. There is no one on earth who can free his or herself from the law of sin and death. It's only the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which will free you from the law of sin and death.

What is sin and death; Sin is the declaration of the lord God Almighty of what is dead.

Genesis 2:17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, you should not eat of it: for in the day that you will eat of it, you will surely die.

God's word is always very clear and resounding. And you see, the moment man ate of the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil they automatically died. That's sin. In the eyes of the lord God Almighty. And their eyes were open and they knew that they are uncovered with the glory of the lord God Almighty.

And so, the scriptures could boldly declared that "all have sinned and fall short of the glory of the lord God Almighty" the scriptures added "but the free gift of the lord God Almighty is "eternal Life"

But in the eyes of natural mortal being, anything could offend their emotions, the almighty God isn't like mortals​. They look at the outward appearance while the most high sees the real thing.

Who introduced sin? It is a law which declared that "if you eat this fruit you will surely die, and so when that law was broken, sin and death came into existence. And so, your subsequent actions are in sin, because you are already dead and all of your works will be considered as done in sin. This is what sin means.

The next discussion would be, how did you got connected to the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus, it's the most glorious part of you. This is something, that when you eventually finds​ out, will put so much boldness in your walk and work.

Don't forget that Satan the devil has been a sinner from the beginning of time, even while he held swayed as the morning Star. He is the father of all sinners. The moment the first man plunged humanity into slavery, they began producing the works of death, of darkness and of hatred. No place was found for them in the garden of Eden. They were driven out of the beautiful garden of Eden to start a generation of vipers and scorpions​.

Romans 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned,

Because of one man Adam and Eve sin entered into the world of men. Don't forget that they are one flesh. And so the Holy Spirit address them as one body, one person.

Romans 5:13 (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.

Did you hear that? Sin is not recorded where there is no law. And so because there​ was a law which says if you do this thing you will surely die, sin took advantage of such law and killed the human race.

Romans 5:14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

And so death reigned like a king over all men including those who hadn't even sin in the manner Adam did. It's not the better way you act or the good things​ you do, it's a nature and a curse. From Adam to Moses they suffered the same faith of having to contend with death, which is a battle beyond anyone. Eventually death wins.

Don't forget that we are talking about the perfect law of liberty. The law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which has made you free from the law of sin and death.

Galatians 4:4 But when the fullness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

This is why I am believer of the Holy Spirit, not by choice, no, but by the foremost knowledge of the lord God Almighty. He saw it in his own eyes that the fullness of time has come to replace the law of sin and death with another glorious one. And called me into this glorious light of his presence.

And so, he sent his own son born under the law of sin and death, to fulfill the law and finish the requirements, so that in its place a new law should spring up. That's exactly what happened. And so those who are in the habit of doubting the law of the Spirit of life in Christ should continue in the law of sin and death. Not me, for I have found a new law of the Spirit of life in Christ. Which have freed us from the law of sin and death. more to come......

Re: Universal Constitution, The Perfect Law Of Liberty by lightblazingnow(m): 8:58pm On Apr 17, 2017
You are interested
Re: Universal Constitution, The Perfect Law Of Liberty by lightblazingnow(m): 6:06pm On Apr 18, 2017
What you should know
Re: Universal Constitution, The Perfect Law Of Liberty by lightblazingnow(m): 9:46am On Apr 20, 2017
Perfect love
Re: Universal Constitution, The Perfect Law Of Liberty by lightblazingnow(m): 8:07am On May 17, 2017
Sure

(1) (Reply)

Are The Suspended Law Makers Still Getting Paid? / Yoruba Girl Cautions Nigerians / N15bn: NIA Won’t Go To Court Over Recovered Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.