Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

True Story Of Nairalander Who Relocated From Lagos To Anambra State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / True Story Of Nairalander Who Relocated From Lagos To Anambra State (13968 Views)

Fayose And Wike Off To Anambra For PDP Governorship Primary Elections (Photos) / Adeosun: 55% Of Nigeria’s VAT Is From Lagos / Willie Obiano Welcomes Osinbajo To Anambra - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Story Of Nairalander Who Relocated From Lagos To Anambra State by SalC: 6:09pm On Jan 30, 2017
God bless your hustle op.

I feel very happy when i see people investing home.

3 Likes

Re: True Story Of Nairalander Who Relocated From Lagos To Anambra State by NewNigeriaMind: 6:11pm On Jan 30, 2017
at OP, thank God you have relocated. please you can help advise more igbo people to relocate back home.

thanks.

when people realise they can flourish anywhere, the Lagos rush will end.

2 Likes

Re: True Story Of Nairalander Who Relocated From Lagos To Anambra State by BeautifulMind2: 6:18pm On Jan 30, 2017
1zynnvn:
I love what I just read, kudos beautifulmind, for not giving up, God is really on your side, and I pray 4 a bigger you. Weldone bro.
Thanks.
Re: True Story Of Nairalander Who Relocated From Lagos To Anambra State by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 30, 2017
NewNigeriaMind:

Excuse me, I AM FROM OSUN STATE and i am yet to meet a criminal from Osun state. The worst thing that has happened to me is when two igbo armed robbers robbed me of my car at gun point driving home from work.

you need to cure yourself of tribalism

1 Like

Re: True Story Of Nairalander Who Relocated From Lagos To Anambra State by Habakus: 6:26pm On Jan 30, 2017
NewNigeriaMind:

I totally understand your point but you are the one not ready to accept haters, wicked people, tribal bigots exist in all tribes, places and office.

Let me share something happening to me right now. I live in a house with standard flats and BQs. my neighbor who is igbo rented his BQ to a young guy who is a tailor. what if i tell you this tailor guy has never greeted me in the over one year he moved into the house. i have caught him several times looking at me with that " who does he think he is" kind of look. Maybe because i am single and living in a flat alone he is jealous or just pure envy. I have come home several times that this guy will be standing beside the gate and instead of him to open the gate for me, he acts like he is too blind to see my car. will it be ok if i say igbo people are jealous and envious people because the guy is igbo?

Now lets go back to the period after 1970, AFTER THE CIVIL WAR. Do you realize there was no case of abandoned property in the SW. igbos came back to Ibadan, Lagos etc to meet their property and even got their rent paid fully to them while in the SS igbos were not allowed to go near their property again. Google abandoned property after the civil war and show me one single case of igbo property taken over in the SW.

when people say Yoruba people are accommodating, it is not gain saying.

Alright,bad people with all those vices you mentioned exist everywhere,but specifically,hatred,envy and jealousy for other people from other tribes because of their successes in their chosen fields are more common in some particular regions,and that is a fact.
About the instance you gave concerning where you live,you can't solely attribute it to your being from a different tribe from the tailor. It could just be normal unnecessary pomposity that people have for others everywhere in the country.
Yeah,I know there wasn't much recorded cases of abandoned property in the SW post civil war unlike in some other places,and for that I do hail the SW people.
Anyway,I understand your points and I'm sure you understood mine in relation with the topic of this thread.
Re: True Story Of Nairalander Who Relocated From Lagos To Anambra State by obaaderemi: 6:28pm On Jan 30, 2017
LecciGucci:

Lol.. first im not ibo.
Dat i dnt agree with u doesnt make me ibo.
Im only stating facts based on my experience.
like i said Travel out and spent time living among other tribes not just ibo..and u will come back and give testimony... thats if u are truthful person
UR tribe is of no interest to me.The point is- don't bring tribe bashing into this useful thread.This thread is like a motivational book,even better.pls,let people contribute meaningfully.

3 Likes

Re: True Story Of Nairalander Who Relocated From Lagos To Anambra State by Chiefobdk1: 6:31pm On Jan 30, 2017
deji15:
Lagos is too congested anyway. It is good you are thinking home. Hopefully more people will follow suit. Unfortunately up until this morning, hundreds of buses are still dropping people all over south west and returning back to the east almost empty, to bring in more people the following day.
That is the truth except somebody wants to tell lies or deceive him or herself.

Ur bigotry is on another afonja level.
When enugu airport was designated international airport. . U afonjas almost lynched stella odua...

U conehead afonjas should ve supported her so the number of ur so called buses will reduce

U tiger claw faced afonjas should lead a protest to revive either warri or port Harcourt. Port so igbo businessmen wont ve to troupe to lagos to receive thr goods. Even calabar port self is ok.

Yoruba muslims should sanction the federal government to provide government offices in the east or south south..

Yoruba muslims should champion true federalism

If not shut ur empty conehead yoruba muslim afonja dirty tiger clawed mouth

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Story Of Nairalander Who Relocated From Lagos To Anambra State by Chiefobdk1: 6:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
NewNigeriaMind:

I don't know anything about carrying placard asking people to leave the SW. Wicked people are everywhere that is my point.

I know an igbo man that deals in merchandises who never employs any other person apart from his igboid people.

What about the hundreds of part sellers littered all over SW that don't support anyone else except the people from their villages. Ordinary sales girl or boy posiiton they will travel all the way to their village to bring someone to work for them.

I can go on and on.

my point is discrimination is not limited to any tribe, least Yoruba of all tribe. There could be exceptions but its not our way of life.

This is why i am ever careful how i group people together and what i say. Go check those businesses they hardly go far.

My only brother have a yoruba who depend on him. . I ve a yoruba tenant. . Here in Nnewi

The electrician near my office is Yoruba his apprentice is yoruba

All the agbo sellers are yoruba. Why didn't thw first person who started it not teach Igbo young girls instead of travelling all d way back to bring girls... Una dey see the afonja bigotry wey we dey tell una

10 Likes

Re: True Story Of Nairalander Who Relocated From Lagos To Anambra State by Maduawuchukwu(m): 6:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
OP congrats to u joor! I am also thinking of moving to the East to start life away from the North and the uncertainties surrounding living in it. Preferably Enugu.
You thread should have inspired we youths to believe we can achieve greatness anywhere we are based but instead the bigots screaming "Flattino" and "Afonja" have come to derail this thread and make us Lose the valuable lessons within.
I have been visiting Quora for sometime now and all I can say is that I am disappointed with the path Nairaland has taken.

5 Likes

Re: True Story Of Nairalander Who Relocated From Lagos To Anambra State by ozoebuka1(m): 6:47pm On Jan 30, 2017
BeautifulMind2:

Thanks.
all I picked was your determination to succeed without minding any hindrance...I feel motivated. may God bless you more.

3 Likes

Re: True Story Of Nairalander Who Relocated From Lagos To Anambra State by FKO81(m): 6:49pm On Jan 30, 2017
Op I guess my threads was among those that brought you home grin grin I just need one bottle of hanessy grin grin grin welcome home

East is fast developing, Umuigbo come home and invest

13 Likes

Re: True Story Of Nairalander Who Relocated From Lagos To Anambra State by NewNigeriaMind: 6:49pm On Jan 30, 2017
Chiefobdk1:

My only brother have a yoruba who depend on him. . I ve a yoruba tenant. . Here in Nnewi

The electrician near my office is Yoruba his apprentice is yoruba

All the agbo sellers are yoruba. Why didn't thw first person who started it not teach Igbo young girls instead of travelling all d way back to bring girls... Una dey see the afonja bigotry wey we dey tell una

This is 2017, PLEASE DONT COPY ME IN DUMB COMMENTS

3 Likes

Re: True Story Of Nairalander Who Relocated From Lagos To Anambra State by Chiefobdk1: 6:52pm On Jan 30, 2017
NewNigeriaMind:

Excuse me, I AM FROM OSUN STATE and i am yet to meet a criminal from Osun state. The worst thing that has happened to me is when two igbo armed robbers robbed me of my car at gun point driving home from work.

you need to cure yourself of tribalism

Yoruba muslim bigotry. . Especially folks from osun. Dey ve dark mind. Imagine where a yoruba pure water seller stumbled on stone. Next thing she did was hold d guy standing close dat he fell her dat he must pay. . Afonjas re despicable because of his fair complexion she thought he is Igbo and confessed once the guy spoke yoruba. .

She still had mind to beg d guy for kudi...

Afonjas re pure evil

Like sanusi said they re the problem of Nigeria

12 Likes

Re: True Story Of Nairalander Who Relocated From Lagos To Anambra State by Chiefobdk1: 6:58pm On Jan 30, 2017
NewNigeriaMind:

This is 2017, PLEASE DONT COPY ME IN DUMB COMMENTS

Painment

3 Likes

Re: True Story Of Nairalander Who Relocated From Lagos To Anambra State by NewNigeriaMind: 7:01pm On Jan 30, 2017
Habakus:

Alright,bad people with all those vices you mentioned exist everywhere,but specifically,hatred,envy and jealousy for other people from other tribes because of their successes in their chosen fields are more common in some particular regions,and that is a fact.
About the instance you gave concerning where you live,you can't solely attribute it to your being from a different tribe from the tailor. It could just be normal unnecessary pomposity that people have for others everywhere in the country.
Yeah,I know there wasn't much recorded cases of abandoned property in the SW post civil war unlike in some other places,and for that I do hail the SW people.
Anyway,I understand your points and I'm sure you understood mine in relation with the topic of this thread.

I totally understand your point and i disagree, did you take a statistical sample to arrive at your conclusion. If i go to war with a person and came back to his land to meet my belongings intact how can i turn back and say that person is jealous of me, does that make sense to you? Success in their chosen field, i will ask you a question, what success is peculiar to any group of people in the world. There are successful people in every tribe and race just ad there are hateful and spiteful people in every tribe and race.

i am a success in my field, why will hate someone else because they are also successful. In Nigeria, what do the Yoruba tribe lack that they will hate another set of people because of their success. we should learn to stop using sweeping statements.

I know a Yoruba Landlord that reduced rent because of recession and i have heard some went on to increase rent claiming things are more expensive like they gonna buy cement to build the house over again.

we should stop calling people names or tag an entire group something they are not because of a few bad eggs. The Op landlord could just be as bad to any other person whether yoruba, igbo or hausa. A bad person is a bad person period.

6 Likes

Re: True Story Of Nairalander Who Relocated From Lagos To Anambra State by obaaderemi: 7:01pm On Jan 30, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:
OP congrats to u joor! I am also thinking of moving to the East to start life away from the North and the uncertainties surrounding living in it. Preferably Enugu.
You thread should have inspired we youths to believe we can achieve greatness anywhere we are based but instead the bigots screaming "Flattino" and "Afonja" have come to derail this thread and make us Lose the valuable lessons within.
I have been visiting Quora for sometime now and all I can say is that I am disappointed with the path Nairaland has taken.
Exactly my point!we are too tribal to enhance a thread such as this.So many young pple have been scared of leaving their jobs to start something on their own.this story is an inspiration.has it not been derailed already?shame

6 Likes

Re: True Story Of Nairalander Who Relocated From Lagos To Anambra State by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 30, 2017
Chiefobdk1:

Ur bigotry is on another afonja level.
When enugu airport was designated international airport. . U afonjas almost lynched stella odua...

U conehead afonjas should ve supported her so the number of ur so called buses will reduce

U tiger claw faced afonjas should lead a protest to revive either warri or port Harcourt. Port so igbo businessmen wont ve to troupe to lagos to receive thr goods. Even calabar port self is ok.

Yoruba muslims should sanction the federal government to provide government offices in the east or south south..

Yoruba muslims should champion true federalism

If not shut ur empty conehead yoruba muslim afonja dirty tiger clawed mouth

Why should I be the one to protest on your behalf? You don't owe your existence to me. A lying two faced bigot like you and the people you represent cannot accuse another person of bigotry because you own the exclusive right to that. The thread is about relocating back to SE and the stoppage of emigration to SW.

2 Likes

Re: True Story Of Nairalander Who Relocated From Lagos To Anambra State by NewNigeriaMind: 7:04pm On Jan 30, 2017
Chiefobdk1:

Painment

cant help it can you smiley you just have to bring your stupidity to the nice thread
Re: True Story Of Nairalander Who Relocated From Lagos To Anambra State by JayJustus(m): 7:07pm On Jan 30, 2017
thank God for your life my friend...nothing like home and nothing like entrepreneurship...

God will see all of us that have an eye for business and see you through...cheers man

2 Likes

Re: True Story Of Nairalander Who Relocated From Lagos To Anambra State by Chiefobdk1: 7:10pm On Jan 30, 2017
deji15:

Why should I be the one to protest on your behalf? You don't owe your existence to me. A lying two faced bigot like you and the people you represent cannot accuse another person of bigotry because you own the exclusive right to that. The thread is about relocating back to SE and the stoppage of emigration to SW.

Why did ur kin stop stella odua because she tried to help ur cause..

Because you all kno dat international airport in d south east will drastically reduce traffic in d wasteland.

We re like ant in ur scrotum. . We go enjoy wateva is in d south west together. . U re invited to the east... If u can compete.

For now lagos all man land

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Story Of Nairalander Who Relocated From Lagos To Anambra State by FKO81(m): 7:38pm On Jan 30, 2017
Op you have motivated me to continue my post grin grin

Awka one of fastest developing cities in the east

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Story Of Nairalander Who Relocated From Lagos To Anambra State by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 30, 2017
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: True Story Of Nairalander Who Relocated From Lagos To Anambra State by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 30, 2017
Chiefobdk1:

Yoruba muslim bigotry. . Especially folks from osun. Dey ve dark mind. Imagine where a yoruba pure water seller stumbled on stone. Next thing she did was hold d guy standing close dat he fell her dat he must pay. . Afonjas re despicable because of his fair complexion she thought he is Igbo and confessed once the guy spoke yoruba. .

She still had mind to beg d guy for kudi...

Afonjas re pure evil

Like sanusi said they re the problem of Nigeria
You dey mind that liar.

1 Like

Re: True Story Of Nairalander Who Relocated From Lagos To Anambra State by BeautifulMind2: 8:01pm On Jan 30, 2017
FKO81:
Op I guess my threads was among those that brought you home grin grin I just need one bottle of hanessy grin grin grin welcome home

East is fast developing, Umuigbo come home and invest

Exactly, no problem grin grin grin mail me, all thanks to you, , Spyda, investment, anamcity, vivigist and others

5 Likes

Re: True Story Of Nairalander Who Relocated From Lagos To Anambra State by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 30, 2017
JayJustus:
thank God for your life my friend...nothing like home and nothing like entrepreneurship...

God will see all of us that have an eye for business and see you through...cheers man
Igbos should stop developing Lagos, it's time to think home.

2 Likes

Re: True Story Of Nairalander Who Relocated From Lagos To Anambra State by FKO81(m): 8:16pm On Jan 30, 2017
BeautifulMind2:

Exactly, no problem grin grin grin mail me, all thanks to you, , Spyda, investment, anamcity, vivigist and others
No wahala

Awka

8 Likes

Re: True Story Of Nairalander Who Relocated From Lagos To Anambra State by FKO81(m): 8:23pm On Jan 30, 2017
Awka one of the three major cities in Anambra after Onitsha and Nnewi

7 Likes

Re: True Story Of Nairalander Who Relocated From Lagos To Anambra State by FKO81(m): 8:28pm On Jan 30, 2017
Awka

8 Likes

Re: True Story Of Nairalander Who Relocated From Lagos To Anambra State by ycat: 8:33pm On Jan 30, 2017
How to get free advertising on nairaland you ask? Just make up a story and lie your way through taking few jabs at Yoruba. Old trick.
Re: True Story Of Nairalander Who Relocated From Lagos To Anambra State by FKO81(m): 8:34pm On Jan 30, 2017
More from Awka

9 Likes

Re: True Story Of Nairalander Who Relocated From Lagos To Anambra State by chansmokers: 8:41pm On Jan 30, 2017
deji15:

Because this is what you come to SW to do and uses all kind of "shop" as cover up.
Show me one Yoruba armed robber arrested in SE..

Police arrest three Igbos armed robbers in Lagos
Posted By: Precious Igbonwelundu on: November 28, 2016
The Nation
The police in Lagos have arrested three suspected
armed robbers who allegedly fleeced residents of their belongings.

Emeka Ikemefuna, Kingsley Okechukwu and Joseph Victor were arrested at Ago Palace Way, Okota in Isolo by a patrol team, after the police were alerted of their activities.

They were said to have stormed the area around 9:35pm on Sunday on a motorcycle, snatching people’s belongings at gun point.

Among their victims was one Kelvin Igwe of 9, Vijidike Street, Off Balogun bus stop, who it was gathered described the robbers to the police.

In the course of a stop and search, the suspects were said to have been apprehended with a locally made pistol and four live cartridges recovered from them.
Lies

1 Like

Re: True Story Of Nairalander Who Relocated From Lagos To Anambra State by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 30, 2017
ycat:
How to get free advertising on nairaland you ask? Just make up a story and lie your way through taking few jabs at Yoruba. Old trick.
If You don't have something meaningful to say just shut up.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

49 Of 127 Buhari, Osinbajo’s Aides Get N2.48bn In Four Years / Ngige: We Did Everything Possible To Stop Doctors’ Strike / President Buhari meets With APC Governors At The State House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.