Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,632 members, 7,847,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:12 PM

Arochukwu/ohafia Federal Constituency Office For Hon. Uko Nkole Is Ready - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arochukwu/ohafia Federal Constituency Office For Hon. Uko Nkole Is Ready (781 Views)

How To Check Your Federal Constituency Budget Allocations (N1.3 Bill -Surulere1) / Dino Melaye's Constituency Office Marked For Demolition By Yahaya Bello / “we Are Doing This To Connect Our Brothers & Sisters” - Hon Uko Nkole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arochukwu/ohafia Federal Constituency Office For Hon. Uko Nkole Is Ready by fairymonk: 2:45pm On Jan 30, 2017
"A good leader leads the people from above them. A great leader leads the people from within them.”–M. D. Arnold

I strongly believe that the best way to hear your people and where it pains them most is when you dwell among them, feed with them, hear their stories, feel their pains and share their joys.

As a leader, I am not here to solve all the problems with the wave of a magic wand; I am here to give our people hope that all the problems can be solved if only we can do little instead of doing nothing.

I have established my office in my Constituency right in the midst of the people so that I can directly hear from them.

READ ALSO: LAUDABLE PROJECTS OF HON. UKO NDUKWE NKOLE – Arochukwu/Ohafia Rep. Member

I only crave your indulgence to be patient and pray for me and with me as I work harder to make sure that our people will feel the impact of Democracy in every way possible because it is their constitutional right.

"Leadership is the art of giving people a platform for spreading ideas that work.” –Seth Godin

Thank you my good people.

Address:

Old Soldier Junction

Arochukwu-Ohafia Road

Ebem Ohafia, Abia State

Suit 1.26

New Wing House of Reps Abuja

Source: http://ohafia-tv.com/?p=3352

Re: Arochukwu/ohafia Federal Constituency Office For Hon. Uko Nkole Is Ready by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 30, 2017
fairymonk:
"A good leader leads the people from above them. A great leader leads the people from within them.”–M. D. Arnold

I strongly believe that the best way to hear your people and where it pains them most is when you dwell among them, feed with them, hear their stories, feel their pains and share their joys.

As a leader, I am not here to solve all the problems with the wave of a magic wand; I am here to give our people hope that all the problems can be solved if only we can do little instead of doing nothing.

I have established my office in my Constituency right in the midst of the people so that I can directly hear from them.

READ ALSO: LAUDABLE PROJECTS OF HON. UKO NDUKWE NKOLE – Arochukwu/Ohafia Rep. Member

I only crave your indulgence to be patient and pray for me and with me as I work harder to make sure that our people will feel the impact of Democracy in every way possible because it is their constitutional right.

"Leadership is the art of giving people a platform for spreading ideas that work.” –Seth Godin

Thank you my good people.

Address:

Old Soldier Junction

Arochukwu-Ohafia Road

Ebem Ohafia, Abia State

Suit 1.26

New Wing House of Reps Abuja

Source: http://ohafia-tv.com/?p=3352

You did well

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Venue For Port Harcourt / See What Recession Has Done To Nigeria’s Coat Of Arms / LATEST !!! South-east APC Women Hold National Prayer For Buhari’s Recovery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.