Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Trump Banned To ISLAMIC Countries,you Did Similar Thing To I Srael-reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trump Banned To ISLAMIC Countries,you Did Similar Thing To I Srael-reno Omokri (3886 Views)

Lazy Youths: What Job Does Your Son Do? - Reno Omokri To President Buhari(video) / Reno Omokri Writes Trump On Buhari's US Visit / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari Meeting With Theresa May, Says Not A Big Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Banned To ISLAMIC Countries,you Did Similar Thing To I Srael-reno Omokri by dechriscool(m): 3:19pm On Jan 30, 2017
How is this for hypocrisy: all of the 7 Islamic nations temporarily banned by President Trump permanently ban Israelis from their nations. What moral authority do they have to complain about temporarily receiving what they permanently give to others? If it hurts Libya, Syria, Iran, Iraq, Sudan, Somalia, Iraq and Iran to be prevented from visiting the US, then why do they do it to Israel and why do you protest on their behalf. These nations and their liberal friends on social media and real life who want equity must come to equity with clean hands and also be prepared to do equity
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10211443830108727&id=1152008079

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Banned To ISLAMIC Countries,you Did Similar Thing To I Srael-reno Omokri by anibi9674: 3:30pm On Jan 30, 2017
the descendant of Ishmael are naturally hypocrite. It baffles me how they still hold resentment for the treatment of their mother, but she was just a bond woman.

18 Likes

Re: Trump Banned To ISLAMIC Countries,you Did Similar Thing To I Srael-reno Omokri by Omudia11: 3:31pm On Jan 30, 2017
Pls view the attached pictures. They are proof that Muslims are the biggest hypocrites to ever live. Most Islamic countries DO NOT issue visas to israelis citizens or any other national who has ever visited Israel.

Why are they crying foul now that Trump wants them banned from entering the U.S?
#IStandWithTrump

18 Likes

Re: Trump Banned To ISLAMIC Countries,you Did Similar Thing To I Srael-reno Omokri by AntiIPOOP(m): 3:36pm On Jan 30, 2017
I thought dem say this tout currently dey America, wait for your turn blacky grin. Black people are Trump's next target.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Banned To ISLAMIC Countries,you Did Similar Thing To I Srael-reno Omokri by Cadamlk: 3:37pm On Jan 30, 2017
Re: Trump Banned To ISLAMIC Countries,you Did Similar Thing To I Srael-reno Omokri by Omudia11: 3:41pm On Jan 30, 2017
Stop consoling yourself. One of Trump's appointees is a Nigerian.
AntiIPOOP:
I thought dem say this tout currently dey America, wait for your turn blacky grin. Black people are Trump's next target.

22 Likes

Re: Trump Banned To ISLAMIC Countries,you Did Similar Thing To I Srael-reno Omokri by dechriscool(m): 3:42pm On Jan 30, 2017
How is his being in America affects the banned on Islamic nations?
Oh I see ,you are just expressing your frustrations,sorry dear,accept my sympathy
AntiIPOOP:

12 Likes

Re: Trump Banned To ISLAMIC Countries,you Did Similar Thing To I Srael-reno Omokri by dunkem21(m): 3:52pm On Jan 30, 2017
cheesy
Re: Trump Banned To ISLAMIC Countries,you Did Similar Thing To I Srael-reno Omokri by DoyenExchange: 3:59pm On Jan 30, 2017
Tit for tat?
Re: Trump Banned To ISLAMIC Countries,you Did Similar Thing To I Srael-reno Omokri by petrov10: 4:06pm On Jan 30, 2017
Lol. Reno gat no chills mhen wink

I'm don't hate them. But they should pls stay in their country

They should also remember to to include Nigerian muslims undecided(they formed bokoharam, one of the world's menace)

Nigerian Muslims can do and whatever grin
[/b]northern Nigerian Muslims especially they can zombify you and you become like sarrk*[b]

13 Likes

Re: Trump Banned To ISLAMIC Countries,you Did Similar Thing To I Srael-reno Omokri by PatriotTemidayo: 4:08pm On Jan 30, 2017
Freedom is required for all men, we can all live in peace and harmony. However, a man that had shown beyond reasonable doubt that he want to kill me is never welcomed in doorstep. When they do evil, they never knew its coming back around. Life is a wave, you're up, you'll be down soon.

4 Likes

Re: Trump Banned To ISLAMIC Countries,you Did Similar Thing To I Srael-reno Omokri by petrov10: 4:08pm On Jan 30, 2017
AntiIPOOP:
guess his religion and win a tall glass of scotch grin

4 Likes

Re: Trump Banned To ISLAMIC Countries,you Did Similar Thing To I Srael-reno Omokri by darocha1: 4:18pm On Jan 30, 2017
Oro di hmmm, oro pe sije o
Re: Trump Banned To ISLAMIC Countries,you Did Similar Thing To I Srael-reno Omokri by SaulRazor: 4:20pm On Jan 30, 2017
AntiIPOOP:

Lies...Stop scare mongering mr Gay grin

2 Likes

Re: Trump Banned To ISLAMIC Countries,you Did Similar Thing To I Srael-reno Omokri by Ogbuefi2020: 4:22pm On Jan 30, 2017
AntiIPOOP:
Yoruba Muslim. Biafra will soon secede and Islamic Nigeria will be banned too

11 Likes

Re: Trump Banned To ISLAMIC Countries,you Did Similar Thing To I Srael-reno Omokri by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:22pm On Jan 30, 2017
This is my major problem with Muslims. They can never give the Justice they request for.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trump Banned To ISLAMIC Countries,you Did Similar Thing To I Srael-reno Omokri by vedaxcool(m): 4:31pm On Jan 30, 2017
If you are looking for a pastor that lies look no farther. .. Omokiri liar for hire... Isr is an apartheid state like South Africa it is being shunned till it behaves like a mordern state that respect UN Security Council resolutions and stop acquiring lands by force

2 Likes

Re: Trump Banned To ISLAMIC Countries,you Did Similar Thing To I Srael-reno Omokri by vedaxcool(m): 4:45pm On Jan 30, 2017
Omudia11:
Pls view the attached pictures. They are proof that Muslims are the biggest hypocrites to ever live. Most Islamic countries DO NOT issue visas to israelis citizens or any other national who has ever visited Israel.

Why are they crying foul now that Trump wants them banned from entering the U.S?
#IStandWithTrump

Shut up and quit acting like an ignoramus. ... The Israelis do not recognize Palestine and keep stealing their lands while killing and maiming them. .. but we know your type. .. liars whose fanaticism grows with each lie...

1 Like

Re: Trump Banned To ISLAMIC Countries,you Did Similar Thing To I Srael-reno Omokri by progress69: 4:53pm On Jan 30, 2017
dechriscool:
How is this for hypocrisy: all of the 7 Islamic nations temporarily banned by President Trump permanently ban Israelis from their nations. What moral authority do they have to complain about temporarily receiving what they permanently give to others? If it hurts Libya, Syria, Iran, Iraq, Sudan, Somalia, Iraq and Iran to be prevented from visiting the US, then why do they do it to Israel and why do you protest on their behalf. These nations and their liberal friends on social media and real life who want equity must come to equity with clean hands and also be prepared to do equity
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10211443830108727&id=1152008079

This mofo is highly ignorant and silly.

If he preaches as much as he seeks attention on the internet he would have won more souls for his god.

He has forgotten that Isreal decleared those countries enemies of the states and banned her own Citizens from traveling their except on special government permit.

So what does he expect exactly?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Banned To ISLAMIC Countries,you Did Similar Thing To I Srael-reno Omokri by Chiefobdk1: 4:54pm On Jan 30, 2017
vedaxcool:

Shut up and quit acting like an ignoramus. ... The Israelis do not recognize Palestine and keep stealing their lands while killing and maiming them. .. but we know your type. .. liars whose fanaticism grows with each lie...

Yoruba muslim. Must you go to the USA. Why not saudi arabia. Or Yemen

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Banned To ISLAMIC Countries,you Did Similar Thing To I Srael-reno Omokri by progress69: 4:55pm On Jan 30, 2017
Omudia11:

#IStandWithTrump

Stop Fooling yourself. Isreal decleared most of those countries as enemies of the state first and banned her own citize the from traveling there without a special government permit. Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Banned To ISLAMIC Countries,you Did Similar Thing To I Srael-reno Omokri by vedaxcool(m): 4:58pm On Jan 30, 2017
Chiefobdk1:

Yoruba muslim. Must you go to the USA. Why not saudi arabia. Or Yemen

Yoot will never learn. .. no wonder dilector is suffering in a jail cell with no bleaching cream

2 Likes

Re: Trump Banned To ISLAMIC Countries,you Did Similar Thing To I Srael-reno Omokri by Omudia11: 5:14pm On Jan 30, 2017
Your foolishness can be felt from 100,000 miles away. Its no news, Muslims are imbred and as a result mostly daft and devoid of common sense.

Your Fulani murderers have been killing biafrans and illegally grazing on their lands. Focus on that hypocrite. Israel belongs to the Jews.
vedaxcool:

11 Likes

Re: Trump Banned To ISLAMIC Countries,you Did Similar Thing To I Srael-reno Omokri by Omudia11: 5:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
Apartheid state right?? At least their citizns dont behead or bomb people. Apartheid indeed.
vedaxcool:
If you are looking for a pastor that lies look no farther. .. Omokiri liar for hire... Isr is an apartheid state like South Africa it is being shunned till it behaves like a mordern state that respect UN Security Council resolutions and stop acquiring lands by force

10 Likes

Re: Trump Banned To ISLAMIC Countries,you Did Similar Thing To I Srael-reno Omokri by Chiefobdk1: 6:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
vedaxcool:

Yoot will never learn. .. no wonder dilector is suffering in a jail cell with no bleaching cream

Of course u re afonja zombie. Highly predictable cos of being one track minded..

I expected you to shout kanu upandan. . U didn't disappoint...

You yoruba muslim afonja zombie wrongly think Nnamdi Kanu is synonymous to the biafran struggle. . With or without. Nnamdi kanu. The struggle continues. Buhari is actually fueling the fire so. This IPOB induced painment and suffering will continue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Banned To ISLAMIC Countries,you Did Similar Thing To I Srael-reno Omokri by gurunlocker: 6:51pm On Jan 30, 2017
What I don't understand is that all these terrorists hate US and always rebuke the country, but they still want to live and work there, why?

5 Likes

Re: Trump Banned To ISLAMIC Countries,you Did Similar Thing To I Srael-reno Omokri by Omudia11: 7:07pm On Jan 30, 2017
Lying liar. Your hateful Islamic terrorists started that. Facts don't lie.
progress69:

Stop Fooling yourself. Isreal decleared most of those countries as enemies of the state first and banned her own citize the from traveling there without a special government permit. Smh

1 Like

Re: Trump Banned To ISLAMIC Countries,you Did Similar Thing To I Srael-reno Omokri by Hyperchi(m): 7:08pm On Jan 30, 2017
One question to u guys if it iran or any muslim country that did this would u go out and protest for the christian? If yes why not do it in suadi where ther is no church.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Banned To ISLAMIC Countries,you Did Similar Thing To I Srael-reno Omokri by Omudia11: 7:09pm On Jan 30, 2017
Because they are hypocrites, hypocrites!
gurunlocker:
What I don't understand is that all these terrorists hate US and always rebuke the country, but they still want to live and work there, why?

1 Like

Re: Trump Banned To ISLAMIC Countries,you Did Similar Thing To I Srael-reno Omokri by uvalued(m): 7:12pm On Jan 30, 2017
noted
Re: Trump Banned To ISLAMIC Countries,you Did Similar Thing To I Srael-reno Omokri by lovat(m): 7:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
petrov10:
guess his religion and win a tall glass of scotch grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Must Do Everything Possible To Stop Nnamdi Kanu - Olusegun Obasanjo / Has Rochas Atikulated? Caption This Photo (pics) / This Is Nigeria: Prepaid Meter Doing Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.