Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,650 members, 7,820,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

I Need An Investor For Biogas Production Buisness - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need An Investor For Biogas Production Buisness (3255 Views)

Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria / Loan/investor For Farming / I Need Investor For My Fund Raising Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Investor For Biogas Production Buisness by senatorsam: 7:28pm On Dec 01, 2009
Hello House,
My name is samuel, a graduate of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. I have the technological know-how on the production of methane gas(Biogas) for cooking and lighting in houses and restaurant. I won a State award with it during my N.Y.S.C in Borno state, Nigeria. I am looking for a willing investor who can see the future of the lucrativeness and importance of Biogas industry in Nigeria. I made a contact with a chinese biogas company on the supply of ready made machine fabricated equipments and implements and they required some amount of money in order to import the equipments. This where i will need a willing investor to partner with me on this venture. Any willing and serious investor should contact me on these numbers for one on one discussion 08032843129 or 07072001688. my email is senatorsammy@gmail.com
Re: I Need An Investor For Biogas Production Buisness by Dubstic: 5:05pm On Feb 18, 2010
I have an investor from canada but what they want to parter with a state government.they dont want to partner with individuals so if you have a link to any state that will be interested in this project they will be glad o come on invitation.they sponsor their trips themselves.
Re: I Need An Investor For Biogas Production Buisness by senatorsam: 5:00pm On Jun 09, 2010
Hi dubstic  i have 2 state government already that are interested  in partnering with your people if the terms of engagement will suit them, it all depends, you can call me on my phone so we could talk or you use my email address. and i also know that other state government will also be interested if and when i approach them.
Re: I Need An Investor For Biogas Production Buisness by obnelly: 10:38am On Jan 05, 2011
i am an expert in d field of biogas technology.i can generate electricity with waste or organic matterials .i source all my materials for production locally here in nigeria.my generator carburretor uses dual fuel.it works on petrol as well as biogas.my contact 08028482859.e-mail obnelly@yahoo.co.uk
Re: I Need An Investor For Biogas Production Buisness by headworld: 9:30am On Jan 06, 2011
Startup or existing business … we will help you achieve want you want. From preparing your BUSINESS PLAN, packaging your PROPOSAL and everything in-between. You can ride on our years experience and expertise. Be sure that our professional service will give your business that EDGE to stay ahead, as we have done for our numerous clients.

OuterEDGE Solutions (08066363000).
Our’s a commitment to entrepreneurial and business development.
Dare us with your brief!

Research
Business plan
Proposal
Feasibility report
Business development & Entrepreneurship Trainings
Start-up advisory (FREE)

Tomorrow belongs to business owners and entrepreneurs!

(1) (Reply)

How Effective Is The 'Contact Us' Button On Websites? / See Under 25 Entrepreneurs Who Are Worth Millions / CBN, FMDQ Boost Market Confidence With Fixed Income Settlement Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.