Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

LAUTECH graduate Steals 20 bags of cement from company (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / LAUTECH graduate Steals 20 bags of cement from company (pics) (809 Views)

Wuraola Folashade Oluloye: 67-year-old Hacks First Bank Account, Steals N16.2M / Lady Steals 30 Phones, Hides Them In Bra And Panties (Photo, Video) / Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LAUTECH graduate Steals 20 bags of cement from company (pics) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 30, 2017
A father of three, who stole 20 bags of cement from where he works just a day after his promotion, with a salary of N215, 000, has been arrested.
The suspect, Abiola Hamzat, 35, a graduate of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), started work at the factory as a contract security staff from where he rose to become an operator. When the management discovered he was a graduate, he was promoted and his salary tripled. But just a day after his promotion, Hamzat went to steal 20 bags of cement.
Operatives of the Rapid Response Squad (RRS), Ikeja, Lagos State Police Command, arrested Hamzat and his accomplice, Adebayo Kazeem, 32, for stealing the bags of cement from the brick making company, based in Agbado area of the state.
The suspect was arrested after he had successfully stolen the items from his working place. He was promoted to the post of a supervisor with a financial reward of N215, 000:00 per month.
He was arrested last Thursday along with his accomplice. Hamzat admitted to the crime. He said: “I masterminded the crime.
I only co-opted Adebayo into the plan. Initially, Adebayo discouraged me; he said it was not possible to steal cement at the company.
After much pressure, he told me to carry the gateman along in order to be successful, which I eventually yielded to. I had an accommodation problem. I was desperately looking for funds to house my family. That was what pushed me into the crime.”

Re: LAUTECH graduate Steals 20 bags of cement from company (pics) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 30, 2017
Re: LAUTECH graduate Steals 20 bags of cement from company (pics) by coolcharm(m): 3:55pm On Jan 30, 2017
Village Bluetooth
Re: LAUTECH graduate Steals 20 bags of cement from company (pics) by johnpaulo(m): 4:02pm On Jan 30, 2017
Village buleteeth my brother,the young man was remembered by his village people.

Re: LAUTECH graduate Steals 20 bags of cement from company (pics) by HtwoOw: 4:12pm On Jan 30, 2017
Chai, dem finally get this guy
Re: LAUTECH graduate Steals 20 bags of cement from company (pics) by ULSHERLAN(m): 4:19pm On Jan 30, 2017
Village people at work

This people go just dey allow them use bad eyes look lautech graduates now
Re: LAUTECH graduate Steals 20 bags of cement from company (pics) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 30, 2017
eleribu.....on a 200k plus salary . this guy must be very ssttuuppiidd.....awon Iya ti get e

Re: LAUTECH graduate Steals 20 bags of cement from company (pics) by emvico(m): 4:53pm On Jan 30, 2017
The WinCHE Wey Dey Follow Dis Guy Strong Die
Re: LAUTECH graduate Steals 20 bags of cement from company (pics) by Nwodosis(m): 10:29pm On Jan 30, 2017
Only 20 bags?
Re: LAUTECH graduate Steals 20 bags of cement from company (pics) by Nwodosis(m): 10:30pm On Jan 30, 2017
Only?

(1) (Reply)

Teacher Faces Prison For Classroom Romp With Teen Pupil After Seducing Him / Ogun Man Kills His 6-month-old Baby To Punish His Wife (photo) / Armed Robbers Caught In Abule Odu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.