Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Reps Tell EFCC To Investigate Keystone Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Reps Tell EFCC To Investigate Keystone Bank (11836 Views)

Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria / Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" / Finally, AMCON Sells Keystone Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reps Tell EFCC To Investigate Keystone Bank by dammy13(m): 3:45pm On Jan 30, 2017
The House of Representatives on Monday urged the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) to commence an investigation into an alleged illegal movement of N4 billion from Industrial Trust Fund’s (ITF) account domiciled in Keystone Bank.

Rep. Ibrahim Baba, Vice Chairman, Public Accounts Committee, House of Representatives made the call following a query issued by the office of the Auditor-General of the Federation.

According to the query dated Dec. 2010, a total sum of N4.2 billion was illegally moved three times in November from ITF account to other accounts, all belonging to the same agency.

The Office of the Auditor-General questioned the propriety of moving the money without remitting N23.5 million interest accruing from the transactions to the agency’s account.

It also needed to ascertain who authorised the transactions and for what purpose it was done.

Responding to the query, the Director-General and Executive Chairman, ITF, Mr Joseph Ari said the transactions were made without the authorization of the agency.

Ari said that the bank’s response in May 2012 explained that the withdrawal from ITF’s remital control account was done in error.

According to Ari, Keystone’s position is that it was a wrong posting but was later corrected.

“However within the days the money was moved, ITF wrote Keystone Bank to remit the interest to the account accordingly but the bank didn’t reply.

“We reported the matter to the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the CBN advised that parties should sit down and discuss.

“However, we sat down with keystone officials without finding a solution,’’ Ari said.

http://www.kikiotolu.com/2017/01/reps-tell-efcc-to-investigate-keystone.html

Re: Reps Tell EFCC To Investigate Keystone Bank by auntysimbiat(f): 3:46pm On Jan 30, 2017
Hmmmmm..... alright then
Re: Reps Tell EFCC To Investigate Keystone Bank by jerrybakermillz(m): 6:02pm On Jan 30, 2017
After the investigation wat comes next.... Kill n divide abi? Am yet to know d importance n mission of the ef-ci-si
Re: Reps Tell EFCC To Investigate Keystone Bank by slurryeye: 6:02pm On Jan 30, 2017
My contribution grin shocked cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reps Tell EFCC To Investigate Keystone Bank by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 30, 2017
undecided
Re: Reps Tell EFCC To Investigate Keystone Bank by Toluabigr8(m): 6:03pm On Jan 30, 2017
abeg help me investigate those kobo kobo wey dem dey steal from my account asif if i dy collect kobo

1 Like

Re: Reps Tell EFCC To Investigate Keystone Bank by yeyeboi(m): 6:03pm On Jan 30, 2017
Ok
Re: Reps Tell EFCC To Investigate Keystone Bank by tunwumi: 6:04pm On Jan 30, 2017
investigate Saraki first.

1 Like

Re: Reps Tell EFCC To Investigate Keystone Bank by emmanuel596(m): 6:04pm On Jan 30, 2017
;I am getting married in 2017. Now looking for a wife... Applicants with the following requirements should apply; 1. Should have natural hair 2. Minimum of a University Degree preferably in the sciences. Masters/phd degree is an added advantage. 3. Satisfactory income source backed by a bank statement 4. A tigress in bed, and a great cook 5. No tattoos or unusual body piercings 6. Should have an hour glass body 7. Able to sustain an intellectual conversation as well as an awesome sense of humour 8. Attach written recommendations from at least 2 former boyfriends 9. Knowledge of Public relations that is awesome 10. Fluent in at least 2 international languages 11. Well-trained in home management and hospitality 12. Must have a great character 13. No previous record of cheating 14. Demonstrated ability to make a man successful This is an equal opportunity job, virgins are highly encouraged to apply. All applicants are advised to send their applications by 1st February 2017. Attach health and birth certificates. Only selected candidates will be contacted. ,,,,,

7 Likes

Re: Reps Tell EFCC To Investigate Keystone Bank by NotNairalandi(m): 6:04pm On Jan 30, 2017
Re: Reps Tell EFCC To Investigate Keystone Bank by kenzysmith: 6:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
Na wao na keystone cause una recession
Re: Reps Tell EFCC To Investigate Keystone Bank by BbcNews: 6:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Reps Tell EFCC To Investigate Keystone Bank by NotNairalandi(m): 6:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
tunwumi:
investigate Saraki first.
Re: Reps Tell EFCC To Investigate Keystone Bank by Elxandre(m): 6:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
If anything happens to my money, what happened in 1892 will repeat itself angry
Re: Reps Tell EFCC To Investigate Keystone Bank by emmanuel596(m): 6:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
4. 2billion naira would pay atleast 100, 000 Nigerian students 50k each... I and millions of nigerian student havent been paid our moneys for siwes and i.t for over 8years now..... Anybody who praise and defend looters cos of the little peanuts they get at this age are born foools.... In 2019 any political office holder who didnt do anything reasonable for his people troughout their 4 years in office should be stoned out and have all his properties destroyed... Enough of celebrating political theives in this country

1 Like

Re: Reps Tell EFCC To Investigate Keystone Bank by Angelb4: 6:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
Someone should investigate me pls. Very necessary!
Re: Reps Tell EFCC To Investigate Keystone Bank by dust144(m): 6:06pm On Jan 30, 2017
They should also investigate my asusu and my wallet.

Re: Reps Tell EFCC To Investigate Keystone Bank by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 30, 2017
emmanuel596:
;I am getting married in 2017. Now looking for a wife... Applicants with the following requirements should apply; 1. Should have natural hair 2. Minimum of a University Degree preferably in the sciences. Masters/phd degree is an added advantage. 3. Satisfactory income source backed by a bank statement 4. A tigress in bed, and a great cook 5. No tattoos or unusual body piercings 6. Should have an hour glass body 7. Able to sustain an intellectual conversation as well as an awesome sense of humour 8. Attach written recommendations from at least 2 former boyfriends 9. Knowledge of Public relations that is awesome 10. Fluent in at least 2 international languages 11. Well-trained in home management and hospitality 12. Must have a great character 13. No previous record of cheating 14. Demonstrated ability to make a man successful This is an equal opportunity job, virgins are highly encouraged to apply. All applicants are advised to send their applications by 1st February 2017. Attach health and birth certificates. Only selected candidates will be contacted. ,,,,,

You don't want a wife....you want an android or a 2D girl.

Sorry....but human beings are not that perfect. Including you

1 Like

Re: Reps Tell EFCC To Investigate Keystone Bank by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 30, 2017
People who were in charge of the ITF in 2010-12 better start talking .....and fast....

Sometimes...blaming GEJ and PMB , and past leaders is not the way forward....
Re: Reps Tell EFCC To Investigate Keystone Bank by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 30, 2017
Yeeeepaaaa.
Abeg no play rough play ooooo.
My life savings is in that bank oooo

1 Like

Re: Reps Tell EFCC To Investigate Keystone Bank by emmanuel596(m): 6:17pm On Jan 30, 2017
9jakohai grin grin ;Dpost=53271293:

You don't want a wife....you want an android or a 2D girl.

Sorry....but human beings are not that perfect. Including you

Pls stop discouraging me...if i was and American now all this words of yours would have hurt and ruined my life soo badly but am Nigerian hurtful words no dey do us anything.... Someone will still apply just watch grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reps Tell EFCC To Investigate Keystone Bank by sweetheart202(m): 6:32pm On Jan 30, 2017
IS IT ONLY THE ITF FUND THAT THE REPS ARE ASKING THE EFCC TO INVESTIGATE, WHAT ABOUT THE SACKING OF THEIR STAFFS AND THE POOR CONDITIONS SOME OF ITS STAFF ARE SUBJECTED TO WORK UPON? WETIN CONCERN REPS WITH ITF MONEY...ME TIRE FOR THIS COUNTRY SEF..........
Re: Reps Tell EFCC To Investigate Keystone Bank by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 30, 2017
Reps, person money dey there o. Make una just behave
Re: Reps Tell EFCC To Investigate Keystone Bank by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 30, 2017
Barmmyshoes:
okay ooo...

Reps should also send SON to come and investigate BARMMY SHOES TO confirm the quality and authenticity of our shoes and footwears.

Dear fellow nairalanders, valentine is around the corner. A FOOTWEAR OR SHOE IS A PERFECT GIFT FOR YOUR PARTNER. Contact Barrmy shoes to make you a shoe or footwear that will make that day a memorable one!!

|| MY NAME IS MARIAM || AM A FEMALE SHOEMAKER || ''CLICK HERE TO CHECK MY FOOTWEAR DESIGNS''

You're doing well, keep it up, maybe when next I visit Lagos I will stop at Barmmy shoes.

But try and contribute positively to the topics raised, every thing is not all about selling shoes.

Congrats on the foot wears once more.
Re: Reps Tell EFCC To Investigate Keystone Bank by gayman99: 9:35pm On Jan 30, 2017
sweetheart202:
IS IT ONLY THE ITF FUND THAT THE REPS ARE ASKING THE EFCC TO INVESTIGATE, WHAT ABOUT THE SACKING OF THEIR STAFFS AND THE POOR CONDITIONS SOME OF ITS STAFF ARE SUBJECTED TO WORK UPON? WETIN CONCERN REPS WITH ITF MONEY...ME TIRE FOR THIS COUNTRY SEF..........

I am interested
Re: Reps Tell EFCC To Investigate Keystone Bank by MYGRATEskillz(m): 9:14am On Jan 31, 2017
Waiting for em to make a joke about it...

(1) (Reply)

The Effect Of Sanusi's Exchange Policy - (Black-Market: N173 To $1) / Pls I Need Urgent 10,000 Naira Loan / Sallah: Banks Recorded 278,966 Failed Instant Pay Transactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.