Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Tim Godfrey – So Good Mp3 Download And Lyrics - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tim Godfrey – So Good Mp3 Download And Lyrics (18418 Views)

[DOWNLOAD] Tatiana Manaois All The Time Music And Lyrics / Tim Godfrey – So Good | Audio Download / [DOWNLOAD] Tim Godfrey – So Good | Audio Hit The Air In Another Dimension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tim Godfrey – So Good Mp3 Download And Lyrics by CuteCeo: 3:50pm On Jan 30, 2017

Tim Godfrey is back with a new song titled So Good.

Gospel singer Tm Godfrey has blessed his fans with another spirit filled song he titled So Good.

Tim Godfrey – So Good is produced and recorded by SMJ. Music by Nana, SCOJ & Mairo. This is a song of worship and faith in our God. It is my declaration that everything God does is intentional; no matter what happens, no matter how we chose to see it, good or bad. Romans 8:28 – and we know that all things work together for good to them that love God…keep singing and saying the words of this song until your situation turns good.
Listen and Download here >> http://www.viralbaze.com/tim-godfrey-so-good/

Tim Godfrey - So good Lyrics
Verse 1:
You are so good to me Jesus, haha
Jesus, you are so good to me, heh
Jesus, you are so good to me
In all circumstances
Halleluyah

Chorus:
In all circumstances, in all circumstances ooo
In all circumstances, in all circumstances ooo

Verse 2:
Dependable, dependable God
It doesn’t matter what comes my way you are still God
Intentional, intentional God
Everything is working out for my good
Continue reading the lyrics here >> http://www.viralbaze.com/tim-godfrey-so-good-lyrics/

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MIXTAPE: Hypeman Gbasky Ft. DJ Lawy – Hype Mix Vol.1 2020 • Mp3 / Tiwa Savage Ft Don-Jazzy - Without My Heart / Tems Reacts To Winning BET Award For 'Best International Act' 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.