Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,317 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

FFK Shares Edited Photo Of Buhari In Chains, Held By Asari Dokubo For Hanging - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Shares Edited Photo Of Buhari In Chains, Held By Asari Dokubo For Hanging (72095 Views)

FFK Shares Photo Of His Wife, Precious, Feeding Him Oha Soup At Their Home / Slavery In Libya: FFK Shares Graphic Picture Of What Sub-saharan Africans Face / Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Shares Edited Photo Of Buhari In Chains, Held By Asari Dokubo For Hanging by AHTIFA(m): 9:35pm On Jan 30, 2017
is this patriotism or desperation
Re: FFK Shares Edited Photo Of Buhari In Chains, Held By Asari Dokubo For Hanging by azimibraun: 9:45pm On Jan 30, 2017
porshnuel:
hope it comes to pass IJN amean
Religion failed to moderate you. Ask the least educated person near you what is called Blasphemy?
Re: FFK Shares Edited Photo Of Buhari In Chains, Held By Asari Dokubo For Hanging by mario383: 9:46pm On Jan 30, 2017
Siga:
... FFK miss it on this... If u are planning on being a leader... U should not be engaged in something this childish... there are subtle ways of passing ur message ....
Hello, what the hell is special about Buhari? He is just a previliaged man from an illiterate region who is just there because of quota system. To me, Buhari is just nothing. Not that he is a professor. He does not have school certificate. I cannot trace Buhar's popularity to anything anywhere. He is senseless. He is very tribal. Damn.

1 Like

Re: FFK Shares Edited Photo Of Buhari In Chains, Held By Asari Dokubo For Hanging by MadeInSpain2015(m): 9:54pm On Jan 30, 2017
Omo naija....God dey oooooooooooooooo
Re: FFK Shares Edited Photo Of Buhari In Chains, Held By Asari Dokubo For Hanging by Coolgent(m): 10:37pm On Jan 30, 2017
This is too childish, anyway i dont blame him kuje prison no be play o
Re: FFK Shares Edited Photo Of Buhari In Chains, Held By Asari Dokubo For Hanging by permanentgrace(m): 10:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
I strongly commend that person that replied that psychophantic post. Buhari by all means deserve to die. I STRONGLY WISH HIM DEATH HERE AND NOW. BUHARI, JUST LIKE OTHER NIGERIANS, I PRONOUNCE DEATH UPON YOU. DIE FOR YOU ARE LIKE EGYPTIAN PHARAOH. YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE ALIVE BECAUSE YOU TIE DOWN THE HAPPINESS OF OTHERS.

1 Like

Re: FFK Shares Edited Photo Of Buhari In Chains, Held By Asari Dokubo For Hanging by 9jatatafo(m): 11:06pm On Jan 30, 2017
Just hope FFK will not say his account was hacked
Re: FFK Shares Edited Photo Of Buhari In Chains, Held By Asari Dokubo For Hanging by perfectgabby: 11:12pm On Jan 30, 2017
No sane minded Nigeria will ever listen to FFK, We are not surprise FFK is following his late father's footstep and he will also go the ways of his father...... That is, die in prison.
Re: FFK Shares Edited Photo Of Buhari In Chains, Held By Asari Dokubo For Hanging by lebienconnu: 11:23pm On Jan 30, 2017
Kayode has climbed the tree past the leaves. His drum is oversounding and is about to get torn. We won't beg the little child not to contact leprosy if he can live in the forest all alone.
Buhari is not the only one he has problem with he also took a jibe at the "devil he worships".
Re: FFK Shares Edited Photo Of Buhari In Chains, Held By Asari Dokubo For Hanging by blazer234: 11:32pm On Jan 30, 2017
ddippset:
don't give me that conscience crap. ffk is both a prisoner in kuje and a prisoner of dasuki's loot.

And what are you? A prisoner of your conscience and a prisoner of apc's falsehood?
Re: FFK Shares Edited Photo Of Buhari In Chains, Held By Asari Dokubo For Hanging by sojikul(m): 11:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
permanentgrace:
I strongly commend that person that replied that psychophantic post. Buhari by all means deserve to die. I STRONGLY WISH HIM DEATH HERE AND NOW. BUHARI, JUST LIKE OTHER NIGERIANS, I PRONOUNCE DEATH UPON YOU. DIE FOR YOU ARE LIKE EGYPTIAN PHARAOH. YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE ALIVE BECAUSE YOU TIE DOWN THE HAPPINESS OF OTHERS.
U get papa?
Re: FFK Shares Edited Photo Of Buhari In Chains, Held By Asari Dokubo For Hanging by Faslite(m): 1:05am On Jan 31, 2017
Somethings are not worthy of doing, can I call ds a childish & foolishness? FFK has just bleeped up in a big time
Re: FFK Shares Edited Photo Of Buhari In Chains, Held By Asari Dokubo For Hanging by alezzy13: 1:07am On Jan 31, 2017
Hate him or like him, no one would argue FFK clearly has a good brain in head, going for some of the hard hitting, fact ridden topical pieces he releases from time to time.

buts its clear; the overwhelimng consensus is he goofed BIG time here. the very poor photoshop is empty, meaningless, vapid, cretinous. Its what you'd expect of a frustrated yahoo dropout, not an oxford trained lawyer and two time minster
Re: FFK Shares Edited Photo Of Buhari In Chains, Held By Asari Dokubo For Hanging by kmoney11(m): 1:42am On Jan 31, 2017
ffk no get sense jooo
Re: FFK Shares Edited Photo Of Buhari In Chains, Held By Asari Dokubo For Hanging by math2001: 1:47am On Jan 31, 2017
Buhari is eating with Biafra amosun in London
Re: FFK Shares Edited Photo Of Buhari In Chains, Held By Asari Dokubo For Hanging by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:52am On Jan 31, 2017
FxInvestmentHub:
Okay.
I'm very much in interested in FX. pls what do I do? I learn easily
Re: FFK Shares Edited Photo Of Buhari In Chains, Held By Asari Dokubo For Hanging by sanphit: 4:01am On Jan 31, 2017
This is rubbish, Nigeria is a lawless nation. Things like this is not possible in the united States of America.
Re: FFK Shares Edited Photo Of Buhari In Chains, Held By Asari Dokubo For Hanging by AlanSugar(m): 7:17am On Jan 31, 2017
porshnuel:
hope it comes to pass IJN amean

You hope what comes to pass? Your foolishness is on an infinite power!
Re: FFK Shares Edited Photo Of Buhari In Chains, Held By Asari Dokubo For Hanging by nurusystem(m): 7:20am On Jan 31, 2017
ffk is the must stupid politician from southwest,,ole ni ,a big thieve still braggin
Re: FFK Shares Edited Photo Of Buhari In Chains, Held By Asari Dokubo For Hanging by nurusystem(m): 7:23am On Jan 31, 2017
permanentgrace:

back to sender in Jesus name..amen and amen
Re: FFK Shares Edited Photo Of Buhari In Chains, Held By Asari Dokubo For Hanging by nurusystem(m): 7:25am On Jan 31, 2017
mario383:
Hello, what the hell is special about Buhari? He is just a previliaged man from an illiterate region who is just there because of quota system. To me, Buhari is just nothing. Not that he is a professor. He does not have school certificate. I cannot trace Buhar's popularity to anything anywhere. He is senseless. He is very tribal. Damn.

go and eat you are hungry men...
Re: FFK Shares Edited Photo Of Buhari In Chains, Held By Asari Dokubo For Hanging by lawalosky(m): 7:45am On Jan 31, 2017
Ffk brain, need to be remove and wash thoroughly..
Re: FFK Shares Edited Photo Of Buhari In Chains, Held By Asari Dokubo For Hanging by skedman(m): 9:22am On Jan 31, 2017
Pearly255:
NO wonder PDP failed .i am proud to inform you that my little son is more intelligent than this idiot
Re: FFK Shares Edited Photo Of Buhari In Chains, Held By Asari Dokubo For Hanging by northvietnam(m): 10:07am On Jan 31, 2017
Sheggy13:

The same people you call cowards are the only ones brave enough to face Buhari.Mugu, which of your cowardly leaders from your region have been able to stand up to Buhari like FFK and Fayose are doing.. The likes of Uzo Kalu has quickly fallen in line and Peter Obi had to quickly deny his statement for fear of Buhari.. Empty online chestbeaters.

then wike is sleeping baah... check very well, fayose must be bedding a girl from across the Niger river... that's where he gets his strength... just like FFK
Re: FFK Shares Edited Photo Of Buhari In Chains, Held By Asari Dokubo For Hanging by Pearly255(f): 11:05am On Jan 31, 2017
skedman:
NO wonder PDP failed .i am proud to inform you that my little son is more intelligent than this idiot
your entire generation is an idiot! You fool. Do I always have to comment on all post you're an animal for insulting me you pathetic fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Lookalike Spotted In Jos (Pictures) / Osun Streets Devoid Of Celebration Despite Oyetola’s Victory / Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Used Range Rover Sentinel Cars For Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.