Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Vacancy At Starpack Poly Products - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy At Starpack Poly Products (2322 Views)

Who Knows About Rh Plastics ( Poly Products Nig Ltd)? / Useful Info About RH PLASTICS Nig Ltd / Poly Products Nig. Ltd? / Vacancy At Starpack Poly Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy At Starpack Poly Products by spassion: 4:16pm On Jan 30, 2017
Starpack Poly Products is a Polythene producing company. Our company is located at Mowe, Ofada, Ogun state.

We are looking for extruder operator who has experience in operating polythene extruder.

Operator

Job responsibilities
1. Operate extruder;
2. Ensure products are produced up to standard;
3. Train other staffs on how to operate extruder and other machinery;
4. Maintain clean and safe environment;
5. Check and ensure machines are running properly and;
6. Work with other team members harmoniously.

Qualification
1. Secondary school certificate and above
2. One to two years experience as an extruder operator

Renumeration
Very attractive package
Free accommodation
Overtime pay

Operations supervisor

Job responsibilities
1. Operate extruder;
3. Train other staffs on how to operate all extruder and other machinery;
5. Check and ensure machines are running properly;
6. Work with other team members harmoniously and;
7. Ensure all inventories are well stored.

Qualification
1. OND and above;
2. Three years experience at a polythene production company and;
3. Team building skills.

Renumeration
Very attractive package
Free accommodation
Overtime pay

Interested candidates should please forward their CV to
starpacknigeria@yahoo.com
Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Re: Vacancy At Starpack Poly Products by Xone3(f): 10:39pm On Jan 30, 2017
Please am interested in nylon bag retail. Do you mind dropping your digits of company sitdi
spassion:
Starpack Poly Products is a Polythene producing company. Our company is located at Mowe, Ofada, Ogun state.

We are looking for extruder operator who has experience in operating polythene extruder.

Operator

Job responsibilities
1. Operate extruder;

Qualification

Renumeration
Very attractive package
Free accommodation
Overtime pay

Operations supervisor

Job responsibilities
1. Operate extruder;

Qualification
1. OND and above;
3. Team building skills.

Renumeration
Very attractive package
Free accommodation
Overtime pay

Min
Re: Vacancy At Starpack Poly Products by Mackin: 12:25am On Jan 31, 2017
spassion:

Operator

Job responsibilities
1. Operate extruder;

Qualification

Renumeration
Very attractive package
Free accommodation
Overtime pay

Operations supervisor

Job responsibilities
1. Operate extruder;

Qualification
1. OND and above;
3. Team building skills.

Renumeration
Very attractive package
Free accommodation
Overtime pay

U think u can use naira land to carry out ur evil act? Dear all, pls if u leave around mowe/ofada kindly verify if der is such company starpack Nigeria or if u have work there.
He will conducted online intervw lik 8/10 questions after dat, lik 2 to 3 days he may congratulate u with sum of der salary range 35 to 40 k. resumption date will be communicate wit u but knw details of the factory address.
A day to ur resumption he wil gv u incomplete address lik drop at ofada junction he will come to pick u.if u request for more details about the address and he knws u are 3ry to locate the place b4 ur resume day, he will gv u an excuse he is not around.
Mr Spassion, I will lov u to come out and defend ur self to people of nairaland bcz I know some company hide der identity bcz of tax
Re: Vacancy At Starpack Poly Products by spassion: 12:47am On Jan 31, 2017
Mackin:

U think u can use naira land to carry out ur evil act? Dear all, pls if u leave around mowe/ofada kindly verify if der is such company starpack Nigeria or if u have work there.
He will conducted online intervw lik 8/10 questions after dat, lik 2 to 3 days he may congratulate u with sum of der salary range 35 to 40 k. resumption date will be communicate wit u but knw details of the factory address.
A day to ur resumption he wil gv u incomplete address lik drop at ofada junction he will come to pick u.if u request for more details about the address and he knws u are 3ry to locate the place b4 ur resume day, he will gv u an excuse he is not around.
Mr Spassion, I will lov u to come out and defend ur self to people of nairaland bcz I know some company hide der identity bcz of tax

I guess you were the interviewee invited to our factory couple of weeks back from Ogun state.

As we all know that the Mowe, Ofada is a developing area, many streets have not been named.

I was making arrangement to call you back, but when i was notified of your attitude, i was disappointed in you.

Thanks.
Re: Vacancy At Starpack Poly Products by Mackin: 2:48am On Jan 31, 2017
spassion:

I guess you were the interviewee invited to our factory couple of weeks back from Ogun state.

As we all know that the Mowe, Ofada is a developing area, many streets have not been named.

I was making arrangement to call you back, but when i was notified of your attitude, i was disappointed in you.

Thanks.

I wasn't the one who came 4 the intervw but someone very close to me. I am who gave him the link of ur previous post since he has experience related to polymer/plastic.
Sir,can u expansate about his attitude dat makes u disappointed in him?

Employer/recruiter need to be more transparency dis day.wit more transparency&good communication applicants/candidates won't be suspicious/terrify bcz a lot is going on aware society thanks.
Re: Vacancy At Starpack Poly Products by spassion: 2:01pm On Feb 01, 2017
Mackin:

I wasn't the one who came 4 the intervw but someone very close to me. I am who gave him the link of ur previous post since he has experience related to polymer/plastic.
Sir,can u expansate about his attitude dat makes u disappointed in him?

Employer/recruiter need to be more transparency dis day.wit more transparency&good communication applicants/candidates won't be suspicious/terrify bcz a lot is going on aware society thanks.

Your friend does not have anything close to the experience required for the job. We only considered him to give him a chance.

Due to his impatience, he couldn't locate where our staff asked him to wait.

I think you should be asking him these questions not me.
If you or your friend is suspicious as you think, you can stick inside your house. And I think people sometimes don't appreciate the opportunity given to them.
Re: Vacancy At Starpack Poly Products by Mackin: 5:12pm On Feb 01, 2017
spassion:

Your friend does not have anything close to the experience required for the job. We only considered him to give him a chance.

Due to his impatience, he couldn't locate where our staff asked him to wait.

I think you should be asking him these questions not me.
If you or your friend is suspicious as you think, you can stick inside your house. And I think people sometimes don't appreciate the opportunity given to them.

Re-your friend does nt have anything close to the experience required 4 the job.we only considered him 2 giv him chance~~~~~Hummm! he doesn't hav the experience u only given him a chance. Thanks for ur kindness & generous dat is why u stated accommodation is available.

Re- Due to his impatience, he couldn't locate where our staff asked him to wait~~~~very funny.if an adult can't locate where mr Dipo told him which I believe is the name u clam. wen he took okada 4rm ofada to gbarinmole inside non of okada rider in dat area hav clue of starpack/polymer company. wen he called mr Dipo and he hand over his phone to okada man to talk to him dat is wen mr dipo said he ws on his way to Lagos to buy things bcz okada man said the area mr dipo describes, dat is were he build his house and he never hear or see anything related.Though nobi everything person go knw

Re- I think you should be asking him these questions not me~~~~ OK sir but one more question. Does it mean since ur last post about dis job,the position is yet to filled or u need more additional manpower?

Re- If you or your friend is suspicious as you think, you can stick inside your house~~~~ Noted.
Re- And I think people sometimes don't appreciate the opportunity given to them~~~~ That is human being for u.if it is done on good transparency wit good heart and clean mind God will reward.
conclusion: Der is thousands excuses for wrong doing but one excuse is not enough.
Re: Vacancy At Starpack Poly Products by dupzy05: 7:45pm On Feb 01, 2017
Nawa o
Re: Vacancy At Starpack Poly Products by Mackin: 9:39pm On Feb 01, 2017
spassion:

grin grin grin grin grin
With regards to your question about if the position has been filled or not

From what I can see, you and your friend or maybe your brother, whom after messing up his opportunity has not gotten a job.

But sorry, we don't need a person with such attitude in our company. I would suggest you try somewhere else. Lol... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My question regards why the position is yet to be filled or u need more manpower is finding question

Hmmm! u cal dat opportunity? 4 me is misleading/falsehood
Talking about attitude, employer wit out valid address.
Employer who clam he was on his way to Lagos wen the okada man said dat is the area of his resident.
Mr Olu is the HR manager who set and conducted on line assessment which later said the factor manager Mr Dipo Edun will be the one to gv the address of factory. wit common sense does it mean HR doesn't have or knw the address of the company where he HR on?
Wit all dis conversation, people wit good sensible & sensitive will have the clue who is more transparency/attitude.
I don't want to post havoc on this plant form but u shall knw the truth and the truth shall set u free.
Re: Vacancy At Starpack Poly Products by spassion: 6:45am On Feb 02, 2017
I am very open. If @Seun wishes to verify our factory, he can appoint 2 to 3 people to visit our factory.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Vacancy At Starpack Poly Products by michaelismenten: 6:55am On Feb 02, 2017
spassion:

I think you better go back to school. With your poor English and your lying that you are not the candidate, who is look for job, everyone here can see by themselves that neither you nor your brother are qualified to work in a reputable organization.

Everything you have written here shows how irresponsible you are already.

You can go and use your poor English to look for job elsewhere.

I am too busy to be discussing with someone like you.

"who is look for job"
"neither you nor your brother are"
Are all these English language?
My brother you still have to go back to school.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Working Conditions And Pay Of Tizeti Networks / Management Trainee Job At Tiptap Aluminium - Apply Now / Who Knows How I Can Make Money Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.