Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,065 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Prevent Race Syndrome - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Prevent Race Syndrome (363 Views)

My Bipolar Career Disorder Syndrome / Dealing With Impostor Syndrome! / A Fascinating Solution To My Indecision Syndrome... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prevent Race Syndrome by Beadysworld: 4:21pm On Jan 30, 2017
THIS THING FOR WHICH HAS NO NAME:

What do we call it? What name do we give a ‘thing’ with no name?

Gradually I came to realize that a problem that has no name doesn’t exist right? There is this important concept that nobody talks about. The single most important trouble we have once we start something new. Its goal is to stop us; Preventing us from finishing the race. Our dreams and goals are stopped half way because of this no name concept. It’s strongest and at its peak in between the time we started and the time we are meant to finish our new project. Once we defeat perfectionism and all other odds and gods fighting against us it takes over. It doesn’t have a name or maybe I don’t know what is called. It’s not lack of concentration, or lost enthusiasm or even failure or lack of focus or clarity. It’s not lack of
read more http://beadysworld.tv/2017/01/30/prevent-race-syndrome/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Leadership and Development Training With Zero Payment / Must Read A True Life Story / Do-it-yourself(diy) Makeup & Gele Workshop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.