Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,146 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

2 Female Robbers Caught In Port-Harcourt With Master Keys (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Female Robbers Caught In Port-Harcourt With Master Keys (Photos) (59004 Views)

Female Robbers Engage Police In Gun Battle In Anambra / Female Thief With 50 Master Keys Caught And Beaten In Kaduna (video) / 2 Female Professional Criminal Caught With Bundles Of Sophisticated Master Keys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Female Robbers Caught In Port-Harcourt With Master Keys (Photos) by Okeikpu(m): 6:42pm On Jan 30, 2017
The way ds zoo take dey abuse human rights in ds orangutan country is beyond ikpurabion cry
They will praise the big thieves and kill the poor ones
Re: 2 Female Robbers Caught In Port-Harcourt With Master Keys (Photos) by Disney001(m): 6:47pm On Jan 30, 2017
Obascoetubi:
they may be igbo ladies
.....AND YOU CONCLUDED THAT HOW??
Re: 2 Female Robbers Caught In Port-Harcourt With Master Keys (Photos) by whalesboy: 6:49pm On Jan 30, 2017
How can u say these ones are fine? Fine kor fine art ni
Re: 2 Female Robbers Caught In Port-Harcourt With Master Keys (Photos) by Henrylenovo4363: 6:53pm On Jan 30, 2017
It's a good thing for them to be caught but ordering them to enter dirty water is very very bad, am against such act.
Re: 2 Female Robbers Caught In Port-Harcourt With Master Keys (Photos) by Ignatio(m): 6:54pm On Jan 30, 2017
That water sha. They best hope infection doesn't deal with them.
Re: 2 Female Robbers Caught In Port-Harcourt With Master Keys (Photos) by kabrud: 6:55pm On Jan 30, 2017
Henrylenovo4363:
It's a good thing for them to be caught but ordering them to enter dirty water is very very bad, am against such act.

Forget that thing. Thieves are thieves and any thief is a potential killer.
Re: 2 Female Robbers Caught In Port-Harcourt With Master Keys (Photos) by kabrud: 6:56pm On Jan 30, 2017
Disney001:
.....AND YOU CONCLUDED THAT HOW??
Who else?
Re: 2 Female Robbers Caught In Port-Harcourt With Master Keys (Photos) by freecocoa(f): 6:58pm On Jan 30, 2017
Is female robbery now the new trend abi wetin?

See as them dey, useless girls.

And the best those men could do was put them in a gutter filled with dirty water, I just tire for this country, mschew.
Re: 2 Female Robbers Caught In Port-Harcourt With Master Keys (Photos) by FavoredGuy: 7:00pm On Jan 30, 2017
Obascoetubi:
they may be igbo ladies
See how u wan start d war. Just like if u dey inside public bus and just say 'dis Buhari govt sef' or simply say 'MMM don/never crash'. U ar up to something but dis time, e no go work for u lai lai. Many ppl don wise pass dat level. No be online tribal war u dey find so..? I see u.
Re: 2 Female Robbers Caught In Port-Harcourt With Master Keys (Photos) by hamzeiy: 7:08pm On Jan 30, 2017
daewoorazer:
In the land of d flatthheadz

Keywords: Uchechi, Abia, Imo.

NCAN.. Reporting live from Lagos

hahaha...in the land of flaht headz? lol
Re: 2 Female Robbers Caught In Port-Harcourt With Master Keys (Photos) by Sektion: 7:16pm On Jan 30, 2017
Am I the only one looking for the picture of the sophisticated keys? grin
Re: 2 Female Robbers Caught In Port-Harcourt With Master Keys (Photos) by richeeyo(m): 7:21pm On Jan 30, 2017
divicode:
I know, na dem again, the flat heads!!

They wabt to steal everything in Nigeria to build their Biafra republic that will never see the light of the day!! See how the republic is crashing now as their so called leaders are jumping ship to APC

Anyways, Fayose, please come and see your children, they have continued what they do best - Stealing. Are this the people you want to lead to war against Nigeria?

Am Yoruba guy, but I must tell you from the depth of my heart that you are senseless
It's a 1Nigeria
Re: 2 Female Robbers Caught In Port-Harcourt With Master Keys (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 7:23pm On Jan 30, 2017
daewoorazer:

thieves

These are apprentices n.a...What about Rambo, Dr. Oyenusi and the 'Bar Beach Bunch' of the 70s and 80s. Afonjas have reached another level of human spare parts while Igbos still dey sell mechanical spare parts wey gain no dey inside.
Re: 2 Female Robbers Caught In Port-Harcourt With Master Keys (Photos) by redsun(m): 7:28pm On Jan 30, 2017
They are just mere burglars trying to feed in the country of the blind.

A hungry man is an angry man.
Re: 2 Female Robbers Caught In Port-Harcourt With Master Keys (Photos) by ojotobiloba1: 7:28pm On Jan 30, 2017
Came to check names and I got it right... Yeebos again
Re: 2 Female Robbers Caught In Port-Harcourt With Master Keys (Photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 30, 2017
What a man can do a woman can do.......

They are christians as usual. It is well
Re: 2 Female Robbers Caught In Port-Harcourt With Master Keys (Photos) by kingsman66(m): 7:42pm On Jan 30, 2017
the news is not even contrastive enough.
seeing someone with masterkey does it concludes that he or she is a thief.
OP pls give us details on this
Re: 2 Female Robbers Caught In Port-Harcourt With Master Keys (Photos) by kingsman66(m): 7:42pm On Jan 30, 2017
the news is not even contrastive enough.
seeing someone with masterkey does it concludes that he or she is a thief.
OP pls give us details on this

1 Like

Re: 2 Female Robbers Caught In Port-Harcourt With Master Keys (Photos) by Hakeem3(m): 7:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
was patiently waiting tu c sophisticated AK47 riffle ,double barrel. pumpaction etc..mtchewww abeg mke dem free d hungry gals jare
all the pot belly criminals that both foreign n local currencies was seen in deir houses unko wat av bin don to dem. it is only d poor thievs dat faces full rought of d law in country.wat way forward naija
Re: 2 Female Robbers Caught In Port-Harcourt With Master Keys (Photos) by donnie(m): 8:14pm On Jan 30, 2017
NevetsIbot:
abeg, flog these girls jare

They already have like three ekpuk each.
Re: 2 Female Robbers Caught In Port-Harcourt With Master Keys (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:17pm On Jan 30, 2017
Both their male and female are expert in crime...
Re: 2 Female Robbers Caught In Port-Harcourt With Master Keys (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:17pm On Jan 30, 2017
Both their male and female are expert in crimes...
Re: 2 Female Robbers Caught In Port-Harcourt With Master Keys (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 30, 2017
richeeyo:

Am Yoruba guy, but I must tell you from the depth of my heart that you are senseless
It's a 1Nigeria

See painment on akwa ibom boy
Hug th closest transformer, you are the senseless one son
Re: 2 Female Robbers Caught In Port-Harcourt With Master Keys (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 30, 2017
Is that not your sisters working hard to send you to jand?
daewoorazer:

Re: 2 Female Robbers Caught In Port-Harcourt With Master Keys (Photos) by aldexrio(m): 8:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
Obascoetubi:
they may be igbo ladies
for your mind abi
Re: 2 Female Robbers Caught In Port-Harcourt With Master Keys (Photos) by bestpunterever: 9:12pm On Jan 30, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
I was actually looking for the master keys
keep looking.
Re: 2 Female Robbers Caught In Port-Harcourt With Master Keys (Photos) by daewoorazer(m): 9:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
comradeodunze:
Is that not your sisters working hard to send you to jand?

Lemme measure your intelligence if you'd yet understand your sh.it, maybe I'd reply u

#zanga
Re: 2 Female Robbers Caught In Port-Harcourt With Master Keys (Photos) by leepest(m): 9:45pm On Jan 30, 2017
Ahh Igbo pple are thieves, we already know that, female thieves nawa oo
Re: 2 Female Robbers Caught In Port-Harcourt With Master Keys (Photos) by wink2015(m): 10:45pm On Jan 30, 2017
girls that are suppose to learn a trade have develop interest in stealing. are their mates not selling ice fish in the market, are their mates not learning hair dressing, fashion design, tailoring, sewing, cake making, baking and manicure and pedicure etc
Re: 2 Female Robbers Caught In Port-Harcourt With Master Keys (Photos) by RotgakSlay(m): 10:54pm On Jan 30, 2017
dey shuld beat dos girls well joor. stealing wit master key in ph is d raining tin now.... jst last week 2 flat screen tv were stolen around my street. all tnks to master keys...... wsh say na my area dem catch dds gals.
Re: 2 Female Robbers Caught In Port-Harcourt With Master Keys (Photos) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 30, 2017
You are welcomed to get high on a typo son.
daewoorazer:

Lemme measure your intelligence if you'd yet understand your sh.it, maybe I'd reply u

#zanga
Re: 2 Female Robbers Caught In Port-Harcourt With Master Keys (Photos) by richeeyo(m): 12:19am On Jan 31, 2017
divicode:

See painment on akwa ibom boy
Hug th closest transformer, you are the senseless one son
OK daddy I would
Mummy said I should remind you to take your mental problem tablets grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him / The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death / Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.