Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,072 members, 7,838,710 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Is Former Enugu Governor Chime Alive? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Former Enugu Governor Chime Alive? (844 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo For Enugu Governor Billboard Spotted Ahead Of 2019 / Ezinne Chime And Ken Nnamani Are Engaged (Photos) / Why I Dumped PDP For APC – Sullivan Chime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Former Enugu Governor Chime Alive? by Trumpism: 5:54pm On Jan 30, 2017
I have been searching the internet to know the whereabout of former Enugu State governor, but have not seen any up to date information.

Please what is really happening that we no longer hear from him?
Re: Is Former Enugu Governor Chime Alive? by Alasi20(m): 6:10pm On Jan 30, 2017
sad sad
Re: Is Former Enugu Governor Chime Alive? by Tastemoney(m): 6:16pm On Jan 30, 2017
In falz voice.

"In this buhari period, you need to lay low and spend ur loots before EFCC, DSS, SSS and others come for u"

Especially if u are not in APC angry

1 Like

Re: Is Former Enugu Governor Chime Alive? by eyeview: 6:22pm On Jan 30, 2017
Trumpism:
I have been searching the internet to know the whereabout of former Enugu State governor, but have not seen any up to date information.

Please what is really happening that we no longer hear from him?
He is at his house. He is no longer interested in politics of any sort. He retired from politics at the expiration of his term.

He occassionally throws a get together at his home to 'warm the house'.
He's not really the ambitious type and he lives in enugu and not abroad or so

2 Likes

Re: Is Former Enugu Governor Chime Alive? by Bigii(m): 6:48pm On Jan 30, 2017
Tastemoney:
In falz voice.

"In this buhari period, you need to lay low and spend ur loots before EFCC, DSS, SSS and others come for u"

Especially if u are not in APC angry

This change eh,,, waiting person no go hear!
Is DSS different from SSS?
Re: Is Former Enugu Governor Chime Alive? by Tastemoney(m): 7:11pm On Jan 30, 2017
Bigii:

This change eh,,, waiting person no go hear!
IS DSS different from SSS?

Tell me .....Is D = S
Re: Is Former Enugu Governor Chime Alive? by Bigii(m): 7:27pm On Jan 30, 2017
Tastemoney:

Tell me .....Is D = S
DSS is also known as SSS. Same security agency.

Get it into ur odeshy head! undecided
Re: Is Former Enugu Governor Chime Alive? by Trumpism: 8:13pm On Jan 30, 2017
eyeview:

He is at his house. He is no longer interested in politics of any sort. He retired from politics at the expiration of his term.

He occassionally throws a get together at his home to 'warm the house'.
He's not really the ambitious type and he lives in enugu and not abroad or so

Your answer is very reasonable because even as governor, he was not ambitious.

From what I heard, they said the main reason he ran for an un successful Senate was to stop Ekweremadu who has being in the Senate for about 16 years, so that orders would have opportunity to serve their fatherland. They said, no one from his zone has the type money Ekweremadu has to challenge him. But, as God would have it, Ekweremadu still had his way.

I respect his decision to retire honourably!
Re: Is Former Enugu Governor Chime Alive? by Ezionye(f): 8:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
One of the most handsome governors that time. He has clearly stayed away from public view
Re: Is Former Enugu Governor Chime Alive? by vedaxcool(m): 8:35pm On Jan 30, 2017
Lol see the liepods and reprobacy.... they couldn't kill PMB with their ill wish they now convey such ill wishes on their own people ...pathetic case

(1) (Reply)

#iStandWithBuhari interactive Session with Nigerian Youths (Photos) / Give Me Back My Money, Andrew Yakubu Tells Court ($9.7m Loot) / Amnesty International Want Nigerian Military To Remove Tanks In The South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.