Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

The Major Cause Of Infertility Is Uterine Fibroid........see Simple Solutions - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Major Cause Of Infertility Is Uterine Fibroid........see Simple Solutions (1285 Views)

African Star Apple Could Cause Male Infertility / Causes Of Uterine Fibroid And How To Treat It / Seven Causes Of Infertility You Should Know About But Don't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Major Cause Of Infertility Is Uterine Fibroid........see Simple Solutions by opalaba(m): 5:54pm On Jan 30, 2017
Dear Friends,

About three years ago I passed out at work and was rushed to the hospital. At that time, I was on my menstrual period and had very heavy bleeding.
My periods were very heavy for the first three to four days and I would have to wear both pads and tampons at the same time. The bleeding was so bad that I had to change both of them every 2 hours.
How Nkechi got rid of her fibroid without surgery

I normally stay at home on the first three days of my period but on this particular day I needed to be at the office to sign some very important paperwork. About thirty minutes before leaving for the day I fainted. My co-workers rushed me to the hospital. While there the doctor told me that I lost a lot of blood and he wanted to give me a blood transfusion. I declined that treatment. I declined the blood transfusion because I didn’t need it since I wasn’t dying.
How Nkechi got rid of her fibroid without surgery

I was just anemic from having heavy menstrual periods. The doctor was not pleased with my decision but he didn’t force the issue and I was sent home later that night with some drugs.

My struggle with fibroid

The reason my periods were so heavy at that time was because of the three fibroid I had in my uterus. I first found out about them back in 2012 and in 2013 I had them removed with surgery. Two years later they came back even bigger. My doctor wanted to schedule another surgery but if it didn’t work the first time why would I go under the knife again for a second time? So I decided to just deal with the pain and heavy bleeding and search for a natural way to get rid of them FOR GOOD!

Searching for natural ways to get rid of my fibroids was not easy. I saw several advertisements ofall kinds of treatments to shrink fibroids. I was a little skeptical but I was desperate to get rid of the fibroids so I tried one in particular which didn’t work. I was still having heavy painful bleeding with lots of clots. I noticed that the soreness in my breast was gone, but after going for another scan, I was told that my fibroids were still there. I was so discouraged that I scheduled an appointment with my doctor to discuss other possibilities for removing the fibroids.

About two months later, while surfing on the internet http://healthcoachgreg.com/fibcare I saw a post on Facebook talking about how to get rid of fibroid naturally without surgery. I was very skeptical about it. I didn’t even bother to follow the link in the post to read more. Two days later, as I sat alone in the sitting room feeling hopeless about my fibroid, I decided to go on Facebook and see if I can still access the post I saw two days earlier, thank God I was able to get it. I reluctantly gave the Natural product a try …it just made sense.On September17 of 2015, I began the Fibroid Shrinking program as seen on this website here http://www.healthcoachgreg.com/fibcare

After visiting the above website ,i became happy again after being able to solve my fibroid problem naturally http://www.healthcoachgreg.com/fibcare

Re: The Major Cause Of Infertility Is Uterine Fibroid........see Simple Solutions by opalaba(m): 5:57pm On Jan 30, 2017
i guess this is helpful
Re: The Major Cause Of Infertility Is Uterine Fibroid........see Simple Solutions by opalaba(m): 5:58pm On Jan 30, 2017
take a look at this

Re: The Major Cause Of Infertility Is Uterine Fibroid........see Simple Solutions by opalaba(m): 5:59pm On Jan 30, 2017
to help those who are looking for the fruit of the womb ,you have got to take this seriously
Re: The Major Cause Of Infertility Is Uterine Fibroid........see Simple Solutions by opalaba(m): 6:06pm On Jan 30, 2017
yeah it shrinks naturally

Re: The Major Cause Of Infertility Is Uterine Fibroid........see Simple Solutions by opalaba(m): 6:07pm On Jan 30, 2017
VIsit the above link for a natural solutions
Re: The Major Cause Of Infertility Is Uterine Fibroid........see Simple Solutions by maryjan8(f): 6:07pm On Jan 30, 2017
Noted
Re: The Major Cause Of Infertility Is Uterine Fibroid........see Simple Solutions by opalaba(m): 6:09pm On Jan 30, 2017
smiley smiley
Re: The Major Cause Of Infertility Is Uterine Fibroid........see Simple Solutions by opalaba(m): 6:10pm On Jan 30, 2017
Symptoms of uterine fibroids may include:

Heavy or prolonged menstrual periods.
Abnormal bleeding between menstrual periods.
Pelvic pain (caused as the tumor presses on pelvic organs)
Frequent urination.
Low back pain.
Pain during intercourse.
Re: The Major Cause Of Infertility Is Uterine Fibroid........see Simple Solutions by opalaba(m): 6:12pm On Jan 30, 2017
Rarely, a fibroid can cause acute pain when it outgrows its blood supply, and begins to die.

Fibroids are generally classified by their location. Intramural fibroids grow within the muscular uterine wall. Submucosal fibroids bulge into the uterine cavity. Subserosal fibroids project to the outside of the uterus.
Re: The Major Cause Of Infertility Is Uterine Fibroid........see Simple Solutions by opalaba(m): 6:13pm On Jan 30, 2017
Genetic changes. Many fibroids contain changes in genes that differ from those in normal uterine muscle cells.
Hormones. Estrogen and progesterone, two hormones that stimulate development of the uterine lining during each menstrual cycle in preparation for pregnancy, appear to promote the growth of fibroids. Fibroids contain more estrogen and progesterone receptors than normal uterine muscle cells do. Fibroids tend to shrink after menopause due to a decrease in hormone production.
Other growth factors. Substances that help the body maintain tissues, such as insulin-like growth factor, may affect fibroid growth.
Re: The Major Cause Of Infertility Is Uterine Fibroid........see Simple Solutions by opalaba(m): 6:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
Uterine fibroids are noncancerous growths of the uterus that often appear during childbearing years. Also called leiomyomas (lie-o-my-O-muhs) or myomas, uterine fibroids aren't associated with an increased risk of uterine cancer and almost never develop into cancer
Re: The Major Cause Of Infertility Is Uterine Fibroid........see Simple Solutions by opalaba(m): 6:16pm On Jan 30, 2017
Fibroids range in size from seedlings, undetectable by the human eye, to bulky masses that can distort and enlarge the uterus. You can have a single fibroid or multiple ones. In extreme cases, multiple fibroids can expand the uterus so much that it reaches the rib cage.
Re: The Major Cause Of Infertility Is Uterine Fibroid........see Simple Solutions by bunorb: 4:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
D link refuse to open ooo, pls I really need d information cos I av multiple fibroid a

(1) (Reply)

Please How Much Is Pad In Your Area? / Health Benefits Of Lemongrass / High Blood Pressure Herbal Remedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.