Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Changing The Hosting For An Existing CMS Website, - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Changing The Hosting For An Existing CMS Website, (375 Views)

CMS Website Design Training. / Who Has An Existing Entertainment Website/blog 4 Sale At A Very Cheap Price / Free: I Will Be Setting Up Any CMS Website/blog For You For FREE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Changing The Hosting For An Existing CMS Website, by ukche: 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2017
Please house, is it possible to change the hosting for an existing CMS website, and how?

i am having problem to log into the cpanel of my website for several weeks now being hosted by Globalhosting247.
It seems they could not correct the problem after several complaints and tickettttsss.

Please house, is it possible to change the hosting for an existing CMS website, and how?
Re: Changing The Hosting For An Existing CMS Website, by betahost247(m): 6:35pm On Jan 30, 2017
ukche:

i am having problem to log into the cpanel of my website for several weeks now being hosted by Globalhosting247.
It seems they could not correct the problem after several complaints and tickettttsss.

Hello,

We can help you move your account to a secure location on our server.

Place your order at: http://www.betahost247.com/webhosting.html after the order we will take it up from there.

Do let us know if you have any further questions.

Thank you

Regards,
Ahmed Khan
Beta Host Limited Sales Team
Re: Changing The Hosting For An Existing CMS Website, by Jose213(m): 8:32am On Jan 31, 2017
ukche:

Yes its possible.
cpanel login problem has nothing to do with wp

(1) (Reply)

Blog Post Writter/editor Needed / Need Bulk Sms Site With Excellent SEO / Best Germany Linux Hosting Plans To Suit Your Needs - Visualwebtechnologies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.