Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Igbo Should Talk About Presidency After Buhari – Okorocha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Should Talk About Presidency After Buhari – Okorocha (14392 Views)

Peace Corps Member Faints In Gombe After Buhari Rejected Peace Corps Bill(pics,v / Residents In Imo Refuses The Renaming Of Road After Buhari / 89 Percent Of Nigerians Not Happy Under Buhari - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Should Talk About Presidency After Buhari – Okorocha by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:09pm On Jan 30, 2017
K
Re: Igbo Should Talk About Presidency After Buhari – Okorocha by Adekamkpe23: 7:09pm On Jan 30, 2017
obi297:
See my account balance is working
Why are you people like this?
Re: Igbo Should Talk About Presidency After Buhari – Okorocha by amahthelma(f): 7:17pm On Jan 30, 2017
crestedaguiyi:
Pls shot this idiat for me
U first den him follows suit
Re: Igbo Should Talk About Presidency After Buhari – Okorocha by zendy: 7:18pm On Jan 30, 2017
Okoroawusa is just a silly human being. He thinks that all Igbos need is the presidency of Nigeria. What is so special about the presidency of Nigeria?

Did Yorubas gain anything special out of the Presidency of Obasunjo?

Did Ijaws gain anything special out of the Presidency of GEJ?

What have Daura people gained out of Buhari after almost 2 years?

Okoroawusa is busy foaming at the mouth over the worthless office of President of Nigeria which will not help the Igbo nation in anyway.

What kind of Igbo man in his right senses will even want to be president of a messed up place like Nigeria?

Even Buhari feels the heat now and then.

There are far more important things Ndigbo should be thinking about than the cursed Aso Rock.

Okoroawusa and his APC friends can wait for the presidency from now untill Buhari, his children and Grand children are done with it

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Should Talk About Presidency After Buhari – Okorocha by Kiakia(m): 7:19pm On Jan 30, 2017
DONSMITH123:

.As Osinbajo, Dogara, Okorocha meet

Olalekan Adetayo, Abuja

The Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo, on Monday met behind closed doors with the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara; and the Chairman of the Progressives Governors Forum, Rochas Okorocha.

The meeting which lasted about 30minutes was held inside Osinbajo’s office at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

At the end of the meeting, Dogara did not speak with journalists.

He said he only accompanied Okorocha who is the Imo State Governor to visit Osinbajo.

Speaking on the call for Igbo President, the governor told State House correspondents that that could only come up at the end of the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari.

He said, “What I do know is that Ndigbo should talk about Presidency after President Muhammadu Buhari. I think we should support this government.

“President Muhammadu Buhari has a tenure to work for: four or eight years.

“According to the zoning arrangement and everybody should follow the zoning although I am not an advocate of zoning.”

Okorocha said efforts were ongoing to reposition the ruling All Progressives Congress in the South East.

He reiterated his position that some governors in the zone would be joining APC soon.

He said, “The APC as a party is strong in the South East. We are trying to rebuild the party and redefine leadership so there will be no confusion.

“As to whether the APC in the South East is in disarray as the case has always been, we want to have a united party in the South East.

“We are hopeful from all discussions that about two governors will be joining us in the South East to strengthen the party.

“Right now, we have agreed that Senator Ken Nnamani should take a lead of the party in the South East to enable us have a common understanding, along with other leaders like Chief Jim Nwobodo.”

When confronted with the fact that some governors had denied his claim, Okorocha said, “I don’t think it is true, but if it is true it is probably because it is not time. It could be because I spoke when they were not yet ready.”

http://punchng.com/igbo-should-talk-about-presidency-after-buhari-okorocha/

Okorocha is a clown. The claim by Imo State PDP that he launched the supposed Imo Air in readiness for his campaign for the Presidency in 2019 instead of praying for the sick President must have rattled him real bad. His visit to Osinbajo is probably a fence mending one. He couldn't even go alone. He had to solicit the assistance of Dogara. APC in the South East is a no no. Okorocha is deluding himself to think otherwise.
Re: Igbo Should Talk About Presidency After Buhari – Okorocha by charlesucheh(m): 7:26pm On Jan 30, 2017
the day an igbo man will rule this country again, that day, i destroy my green passport!!!! chai!!!! Nigeria will fight another civil war..... i know those abokis! they will never give that igbo man a breathing space.........
Re: Igbo Should Talk About Presidency After Buhari – Okorocha by femolii: 7:36pm On Jan 30, 2017
I will never vote for igbo man.
Re: Igbo Should Talk About Presidency After Buhari – Okorocha by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:37pm On Jan 30, 2017
y Nnamdi KANU still in detention issorite
Re: Igbo Should Talk About Presidency After Buhari – Okorocha by rhektor(m): 7:41pm On Jan 30, 2017
I don't know where zoning is in our constitution, this zoning is the devil besieging our country. We hold unto zoning against competency. Every reasonable person knows that am Igbo President would solve many of the dead issues on ground. There has been mutual distrust and its the reason why the Igbo want to leave Nigeria. If you can't trust me to live with you then let me leave. However, there are many Judases among the Igbos one of them is Okorocha.
Re: Igbo Should Talk About Presidency After Buhari – Okorocha by sissoko22(m): 7:48pm On Jan 30, 2017
amiablesystems:
Owelle will be shocked. I'm sure he means igbo should push him up to become president after Buhari. He will be shocked. He will be terribly shock. Him go lose fat.
I'll only vote for either Owelle Rochas, Ngige or Amaechi as an Igbo president

1 Like

Re: Igbo Should Talk About Presidency After Buhari – Okorocha by Kobicove(m): 7:49pm On Jan 30, 2017
This guy is just pushing his own personal ambition...

I wonder who in his right senses will vote him as president after the mess he made in Imo State? undecided
Re: Igbo Should Talk About Presidency After Buhari – Okorocha by sissoko22(m): 7:51pm On Jan 30, 2017
Either Owelle Okorocha or Ngige will get me vote. Any other candidate from east will fail woefully

1 Like

Re: Igbo Should Talk About Presidency After Buhari – Okorocha by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 30, 2017
sissoko22:
I'll only vote for either Owelle Rochas, Ngige or Amaechi as an Igbo president

Iyu mari o
Re: Igbo Should Talk About Presidency After Buhari – Okorocha by crispyvick(f): 7:55pm On Jan 30, 2017
Rochas is a saboteur and will always be,you aint our spokesman .go and redeem ur state nd leave the federal alone. oye awusa claiming to be an igbo man.dis man is somehow causing rift between the north and the east,he should be sanctioned abeg. make we survive 2017 first before 2019 das if dis country hasn't been shut down by then.God should just declare oneday operation sweep Nigeria lunatics claiming to be leaders and let us have peace.
Re: Igbo Should Talk About Presidency After Buhari – Okorocha by crispyvick(f): 7:57pm On Jan 30, 2017
sissoko22:
Either Owelle Okorocha or Ngige will get me vote. Any other candidate from east will fail woefully
i guess those thieves are your uncles
Re: Igbo Should Talk About Presidency After Buhari – Okorocha by Ballmer: 8:00pm On Jan 30, 2017
jmoore:
Who president epp? undecided

The North should have turned to Dubai if having a president from your region is something to boast of.

All these Igbo politicians that have agree to asslicking for them to gain favour will be highly disappointed at the end.

I guess you have never been to Abuja before. That is what each n every Nigeria president can achieve if they truly put their mind to it n they would still have abundance to loot. Tell anyone I said so.

The likes of Jonathan you worship have no zeal or determination to develop a local govt in Nigeria. Babangida greed for power was the only impetus he needed to build the Abuja we all admire today.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Should Talk About Presidency After Buhari – Okorocha by CharliParker: 8:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
May be Rochas is the Change we are looking for, I could remember the prophesy the change Nigeria Needs will come from the South East.

I believe OWELLE can deliver.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Should Talk About Presidency After Buhari – Okorocha by Spinojaja26: 8:18pm On Jan 30, 2017
okoroawusa you are a mad hausa goat
Re: Igbo Should Talk About Presidency After Buhari – Okorocha by EmekaBlue(m): 8:20pm On Jan 30, 2017
its long over due igbo man turn.....
Re: Igbo Should Talk About Presidency After Buhari – Okorocha by CharliParker: 8:20pm On Jan 30, 2017
crispyvick:

i guess those thieves are your uncles
Then tell me that your father in politics that is not a thief I will vote for if not OWELLE.
Re: Igbo Should Talk About Presidency After Buhari – Okorocha by Icon79(m): 8:36pm On Jan 30, 2017
OnankpaBa:
IGBO KWENU.

Who dey give una president?

Una wan sell naija?

Who dey give them?

Trust me, Ndi Igbo are not yet ready for Presidency. Once they are ready, they would take it by force.
It's a power game....nobody gives you power for free. You gotta rise up and grab it!

In the history of politics, only Yoruba's has been "awarded" the Presidency: OBJ (on two different occasions) and Ernest Shonekan.
The Igbo's are better than that....much better!

O pari
Re: Igbo Should Talk About Presidency After Buhari – Okorocha by mayorchelsea(m): 8:39pm On Jan 30, 2017
I agree, they should but at the same time know that no one will give them the Presidency as a form of pity or to 'quench' their secession aims, it's their right to remain or chose to go.
Re: Igbo Should Talk About Presidency After Buhari – Okorocha by jmoore(m): 8:40pm On Jan 30, 2017
Ballmer:

I guess you have never been to Abuja before. That is what each n every Nigeria president can achieve if they truly put their mind to it n they would still have abundance to loot. Tell anyone I said so.

The likes of Jonathan you worship have no zeal or determination to develop a local govt in Nigeria. Babangida greed for power was the only impetus he needed to build the Abuja we all admire today.

JJC, Abuja is the capital. undecided How developed is your state?
Re: Igbo Should Talk About Presidency After Buhari – Okorocha by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
That's Rochas indirect and subtle campaign for the presidency.
Re: Igbo Should Talk About Presidency After Buhari – Okorocha by Vicolan: 8:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
Anybody that vote for buhari in 2019 should be curse

My dear people are still dumb they will still vote him but he can nva enter

1 Like

Re: Igbo Should Talk About Presidency After Buhari – Okorocha by cstr55: 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2017
OnankpaBa:
IGBO KWENU.

Who dey give una president?

Una wan sell naija?
And who should they give it to in the south? Your afonja head?
GO and get it if you can.
na your eye e go happen. Your ebora owu has already seen it.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Should Talk About Presidency After Buhari – Okorocha by ProfDumbledor(m): 8:59pm On Jan 30, 2017
DONSMITH123:

.As Osinbajo, Dogara, Okorocha meet

Olalekan Adetayo, Abuja

The Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo, on Monday met behind closed doors with the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara; and the Chairman of the Progressives Governors Forum, Rochas Okorocha.

The meeting which lasted about 30minutes was held inside Osinbajo’s office at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

At the end of the meeting, Dogara did not speak with journalists.

He said he only accompanied Okorocha who is the Imo State Governor to visit Osinbajo.

Speaking on the call for Igbo President, the governor told State House correspondents that that could only come up at the end of the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari.

He said, “What I do know is that Ndigbo should talk about Presidency after President Muhammadu Buhari. I think we should support this government.

“President Muhammadu Buhari has a tenure to work for: four or eight years.

“According to the zoning arrangement and everybody should follow the zoning although I am not an advocate of zoning.”

Okorocha said efforts were ongoing to reposition the ruling All Progressives Congress in the South East.

He reiterated his position that some governors in the zone would be joining APC soon.

He said, “The APC as a party is strong in the South East. We are trying to rebuild the party and redefine leadership so there will be no confusion.

“As to whether the APC in the South East is in disarray as the case has always been, we want to have a united party in the South East.

“We are hopeful from all discussions that about two governors will be joining us in the South East to strengthen the party.

“Right now, we have agreed that Senator Ken Nnamani should take a lead of the party in the South East to enable us have a common understanding, along with other leaders like Chief Jim Nwobodo.”

When confronted with the fact that some governors had denied his claim, Okorocha said, “I don’t think it is true, but if it is true it is probably because it is not time. It could be because I spoke when they were not yet ready.”

http://punchng.com/igbo-should-talk-about-presidency-after-buhari-okorocha/

"Leaders think of the next policies and programs while rulers think of the next election"....Okorocha in 2011. This same crook now preoccupies himself with d next election. This is change in action.
Re: Igbo Should Talk About Presidency After Buhari – Okorocha by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 30, 2017
They are only asking for biafra not president.
Re: Igbo Should Talk About Presidency After Buhari – Okorocha by MrGerald(m): 9:07pm On Jan 30, 2017
Adekamkpe23:
Can't see anyone voting an Ibo man.
and this is more reason why Nigeria will never move forward
Re: Igbo Should Talk About Presidency After Buhari – Okorocha by Fortunehunter(m): 9:12pm On Jan 30, 2017
May be, him go think say lgbos go chose am as President for the 2019.
Re: Igbo Should Talk About Presidency After Buhari – Okorocha by olanje: 9:12pm On Jan 30, 2017
I'm not an Igbo person but I have no doubt that this man is sure living in fools paradise to think Hausa's will ever hand over power to him in 2019, he doesn't know what's up in D's country. An average abokki will prefer to vote for his goat rada Dan Rochas no matter the asslicking.... Okorocha keep deluding ursef, ur nyansh go soon smell pepper and u will cry & wail helplessly... Ode alaini Rori seranko seniyan olori bobo tin bo mogbo!!!
Re: Igbo Should Talk About Presidency After Buhari – Okorocha by storm001(m): 9:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
me am just watching as the drama unfold.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG / Boko Haram Ambush Death Toll Hits 69 - Yahoo News / Flawed Bwari Judgement Against Senator Adeleke Can Not Stand - Adeleke Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.