Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,640 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Importance Of Technology To Mankind - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Importance Of Technology To Mankind (3053 Views)

The Evolution Of TECHNOLOGY / Some Of The Greatest And Most Amazing Engineering Feats Of Mankind. / The Car Made By A Student Of John Bosco Institute Of Technology Ondo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importance Of Technology To Mankind by GeeTECH(m): 6:20pm On Jan 30, 2017
The importance of technology in our daily lives is undeniable. This is due to the fact that in today’s dynamic world, life without technology is meaningless. Technology, which basically refers to bringing together tools that ease creation, use and exchange of information, has a major goal of making tasks easier to execute as well as solving many mankind’s problems. As technology continues to advance and direct even more easiness in our lives, there is a need to stress how advantageous it has been to our lives.

Technology is an integral and important part of my life. Like most I use technology such as computers and the Internet to complete schoolwork, projects, and to conduct research. Technology helps to speed up the learning process for students like myself because it creates a more efficient learning environment in many ways. For example I can write this blog post much faster than I could if I were to hand-write it. And of course without the Internet I wouldn’t be able to view my peers posts until I attended class on Wednesday. But technology is also an important part of my life for reasons other than just education. Technology is also important to me for enjoyment purposes. As a musician I use technology to create and record music. I enjoy experimenting with electronic keyboards and synthesizers to create new and interesting sounds and I use my computer to record and edit these tracks. Technology is also important to me for communication purposes. Moving six hours away from home as an eighteen-year-old is certainly a daunting experience, but with cell phones and built in video cameras on computers my family and friends are just a click away. For all these reasons technology is invaluable to me and without it my life would unquestionably be very different.

I think it is important to bear in mind the mutual goal: to keep the planet with mankind and all its beautiful animals and plants alive. This implies to make technology as positive as possible for humanity and the environment in the long run. The technology we create now creates the future and it should be for the people and make things easier and not more complicated. So what kind of society will we be?

Technology shapes the future and it can help to make it compatible with nature. It can help us to develop clean energy, transport possibilities with less emissions and low-energy houses to save resources. Technology is not only about technology itself or more efficiency and discovering new methods and processes; we have to add the component of art which is about to make wise choices for the future of technology. We should not develop technology because of itself, but to develop it, because it adds value to society and simplifies human life. For this, it needs to be discussed with experts from many fields and we have to relate the technology to the organization and the culture in which it should operate. And remember: There are no side effects – they are part of the technology.

HAPPY TECH. WEEK

Re: Importance Of Technology To Mankind by GeeTECH(m): 12:00pm On Aug 20, 2020
Hello World

GeeTECH:
The importance of technology in our daily lives is undeniable. This is due to the fact that in today’s dynamic world, life without technology is meaningless. Technology, which basically refers to bringing together tools that ease creation, use and exchange of information, has a major goal of making tasks easier to execute as well as solving many mankind’s problems. As technology continues to advance and direct even more easiness in our lives, there is a need to stress how advantageous it has been to our lives.

Technology is an integral and important part of my life. Like most I use technology such as computers and the Internet to complete schoolwork, projects, and to conduct research. Technology helps to speed up the learning process for students like myself because it creates a more efficient learning environment in many ways. For example I can write this blog post much faster than I could if I were to hand-write it. And of course without the Internet I wouldn’t be able to view my peers posts until I attended class on Wednesday. But technology is also an important part of my life for reasons other than just education. Technology is also important to me for enjoyment purposes. As a musician I use technology to create and record music. I enjoy experimenting with electronic keyboards and synthesizers to create new and interesting sounds and I use my computer to record and edit these tracks. Technology is also important to me for communication purposes. Moving six hours away from home as an eighteen-year-old is certainly a daunting experience, but with cell phones and built in video cameras on computers my family and friends are just a click away. For all these reasons technology is invaluable to me and without it my life would unquestionably be very different.

I think it is important to bear in mind the mutual goal: to keep the planet with mankind and all its beautiful animals and plants alive. This implies to make technology as positive as possible for humanity and the environment in the long run. The technology we create now creates the future and it should be for the people and make things easier and not more complicated. So what kind of society will we be?

Technology shapes the future and it can help to make it compatible with nature. It can help us to develop clean energy, transport possibilities with less emissions and low-energy houses to save resources. Technology is not only about technology itself or more efficiency and discovering new methods and processes; we have to add the component of art which is about to make wise choices for the future of technology. We should not develop technology because of itself, but to develop it, because it adds value to society and simplifies human life. For this, it needs to be discussed with experts from many fields and we have to relate the technology to the organization and the culture in which it should operate. And remember: There are no side effects – they are part of the technology.

HAPPY TECH. WEEK
Re: Importance Of Technology To Mankind by Hackerhack12: 5:55am On Oct 26, 2021
It deteriorated as an assailant would likewise have hackerswindow the option to utilize the hack and save an assistance double that could be "captured for determination" and executed before the client even logs on during the boot process."I figure Microsoft should investigate the mirror on how they oversee 'driver' refreshes," j0nh4t says, while liking the scarcely discernible difference of adjusting client experience and convenience included.
Re: Importance Of Technology To Mankind by windowspc: 10:50am On Nov 25, 2021
This product is truly outstanding for Windows 10 Activator with every day mak and retail key updates. Its the best program request to for all time initiate your Windows 10. Notwithstanding it its simple to utilize and doesn't expect insight to bring the actuation keys to utilize when attempting to initiate the program.Mak and Retail Keys windows 10 activator txt Finder for Windows 10 Activator Skype Windows Activation Web Activation Advanced Rights Activation KMS Activation Uninstall Product Key Incorporates Portable Skype most recent form Self-loader Skype actuation for Windows 10 (Permanent initiation by means of telephone) Cripple Skype Automatic Updates.
Re: Importance Of Technology To Mankind by Uniqsalaty: 9:57am On Nov 26, 2021
Technology is indeed the road map yo the future tomorrow,
Metaverse on its way already,
Is anyone following the digital world lead?
Think digital investment, think santa

Re: Importance Of Technology To Mankind by WilderPeters: 7:59pm On Sep 06, 2022
I found this blog very instructive. I am very interested in electronic engineering I always love to know about different electronic components. Undoubtedly all the articles were very informative and helpful.
Re: Importance Of Technology To Mankind by RWheeler741: 12:50pm On Sep 16, 2022
The most important thing about technology is that it affects mankind in such a way that it makes their lives easier. As an example, if we look at computers and their accessories, then they are much better today than they used to be in the past. You have to check https://rubygarage.org/services/mobile-app-design-services and learn more authentic skills of technology. These days, there are tools that go with your computer which come in handy especially if you want to make some music videos or just write some blogs or articles online.
Re: Importance Of Technology To Mankind by LillianNaka: 7:47am On Dec 07, 2022
We wouldn't be able to watch movies on the Internet, drive our cars or even live in peace and hustle and bustle like today's modern man. Technology has made our lives easier in so many ways. We are offering you to get briansclub and learn things related to your crypto business. Anyway, these days you can find anything online if you are going through search engines. That is why browsing through Nairaland will help improve your skills as well as make you a tech-savvy person. We hope that through reading this article, you will understand the power of technology. Technology has now become a major force in driving the global economy, which is powered by our latest technological inventions.
Re: Importance Of Technology To Mankind by KeplersCross: 4:52am On Dec 22, 2022
Technology is definitely an integral and important part of my life. Like we all need technology such as computers and the Internet to complete schoolwork, projects, and to conduct research and not to mention the personal enjoyment we rely on from day to day experiences, it's just too remarkable and productive to have, that's why Oraimo provides us with quality and amazing products, varieties to choose from because we can't get enough of that Technological experience

Re: Importance Of Technology To Mankind by Guly1976: 9:00am On Jun 14, 2023
This post is important to all of you but I still use an intercom system to play music even if they have front doors, fences or other obstructions above security. This system can be linked to your door lock so that guests can open the door remotely.

(1) (Reply)

Whale Found In Ikuru Town's Beach, Rivers State / An India River When Seen From Distance Boat Appears Like Flying Over The Water / Mtn Unlimited Browsing Cheat For June 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.