Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

MUST WATCH! Angels Sings And Speak Into Peoples Phones - Bushiri - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MUST WATCH! Angels Sings And Speak Into Peoples Phones - Bushiri (641 Views)

Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) / Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) / Baby Born Without Vagina "Receives A Vagina At Bushiri's Church" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MUST WATCH! Angels Sings And Speak Into Peoples Phones - Bushiri by Montelukast(m): 6:54pm On Jan 30, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bpcSj4lFN4

Religion evokes a chuckle!

'Prophet' Bushiri commanded Angels to sing through people's phones yesterday at his Sunday service! gringringringringrin

The angels were singing " You are holy lord" grin

Whilst other angels were blowing trumphets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MUST WATCH! Angels Sings And Speak Into Peoples Phones - Bushiri by Nobody: 5:51am On Jan 31, 2017
lol. One thing I like about this guy is how he talks, walks and make declarations.. Then you'll hear the crowd shouting "Major do something" grin .. As he prophesies and walks through the crowd, one of the Choir lady will shout "Major 1 " as in " maijar waann" grin

I don laugh tire.. But the miracles are very real. The source is questioning.
Re: MUST WATCH! Angels Sings And Speak Into Peoples Phones - Bushiri by Montelukast(m): 12:30pm On Jan 31, 2017
Jacksonville:
lol. One thing I like about this guy is how he talks, walks and make declarations.. Then you'll hear the crowd shouting "Major do something" grin .. As he prophesies and walks through the crowd, one of the Choir lady will shout "Major 1 " as in " maijar waann" grin

I don laugh tire.. But the miracles are very real. The source is questioning.
Bushiri's miracles are staged. All of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MUST WATCH! Angels Sings And Speak Into Peoples Phones - Bushiri by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 31, 2017
Montelukast:
Bushiri's miracles are staged. All of them.

I'm not the gullible type but that guy is anointed and carries power. The miracles aren't staged but the source is questioning ... Its just unbelievable, that's why it's called a miracle... If you study some of his miracles like 'miracle money' 'spiritual materialism'(bringing the spiritual into the physical)...They are miracles in a higher dimension, just like how Jesus multiplied 5loaves n 2 fishes that fed thousands belly filled.

Jesus actually saw his father multiplying those bread and fishes , so what he actually did was to emulate it by bringing the spiritual into the physical.

John 5:19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

Romans8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

You can see a person in the spirit(vision) and make him appear into your phone or picture.. It all has to do with seeing and doing the works of God the father. It's high a dimension of miracle Jesus operated in which is accessible through the prophetic.

All you need to do is see the father working through you by his spirit and submit yourself to his instructions, let him lead you.
Re: MUST WATCH! Angels Sings And Speak Into Peoples Phones - Bushiri by HCpaul(m): 4:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
Trick

(1) (Reply)

Can Angels be Contacted / Salvation Ministries Constructs Major Road In Port Harcourt / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.