Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:59 AM

Melting Snow. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Melting Snow. (737 Views)

Snow White / A Heart Melting Story Of A Boy Who Was So Determined To Goto School(a Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Melting Snow. by blueblood1(m): 6:55pm On Jan 30, 2017
Hi guys.
This is a work of fiction. Unplanned. Im writing as i journey home, using my Android device.
Dedicated to Seun Osewa for creating this platform.
All comments welcome.

Inspired by imagination...

Jade held on to her husband's hand, as he held her in his grips. She was gasping and choking under the spittle of blood welling up her throat. She tried to mutter a few words but the pain seemed to shatter a nerve with every effort. He stroked her hair with one hand, trying to soothe her. He knew she couldn't survive the injury. He wasnt a doctor but his little knowledge of human anatomy made him draw that conclusion. He had dilled 911 and given his address. But he was a realist, and did not expect much.

She was dying.

He tasted bile in his mouth. He was shocked, angry, felt defenseless and afraid.
Re: Melting Snow. by Damilahrey(m): 1:00pm On Jan 31, 2017
GO ON
Re: Melting Snow. by harameede99(f): 4:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
I dey ya back

(1) (Reply)

My Life As A Secondary School Student(true Life Story) / I'm Afraid To Die Poor: A Short Must Read Story / Wanting To Meet Her (1) - A Touch Of Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.