Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,683 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Gifty Dated Flavour, Now Dating K24 After Leaving Her Marriage After 5 Months - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gifty Dated Flavour, Now Dating K24 After Leaving Her Marriage After 5 Months (45437 Views)

Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) / Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' / Gifty Evicted From Big Brother Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gifty Dated Flavour, Now Dating K24 After Leaving Her Marriage After 5 Months by chimaobinelson(m): 9:48am On Jan 31, 2017
grin
Re: Gifty Dated Flavour, Now Dating K24 After Leaving Her Marriage After 5 Months by guywitzerogal(m): 9:49am On Jan 31, 2017
Lol lady with light skin 're P.

2 Likes

Re: Gifty Dated Flavour, Now Dating K24 After Leaving Her Marriage After 5 Months by maxysmith(f): 9:49am On Jan 31, 2017
shocked
Re: Gifty Dated Flavour, Now Dating K24 After Leaving Her Marriage After 5 Months by engrjacuzzi: 9:50am On Jan 31, 2017
no wonder she will surely meet her downfall no be curse.

1 Like

Re: Gifty Dated Flavour, Now Dating K24 After Leaving Her Marriage After 5 Months by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 31, 2017
Gifty na fine young girl of 23 that got married at 20, make una look am na, how can a young girl with the beauty she has be satisfied to just stay with one man for the rest of her life at age 20?

In this day and age that men are easily throwing millions to fine girls like her for relationship you want her to stay with one local anambra man in the village busy doing faithful wife.
Please lets be realistic here.

3 Likes

Re: Gifty Dated Flavour, Now Dating K24 After Leaving Her Marriage After 5 Months by lordcornel(m): 9:50am On Jan 31, 2017
Her life
Her choice
Her headache
Not my biz

#Teamefe

3 Likes

Re: Gifty Dated Flavour, Now Dating K24 After Leaving Her Marriage After 5 Months by bestman09(m): 9:51am On Jan 31, 2017
OK
Re: Gifty Dated Flavour, Now Dating K24 After Leaving Her Marriage After 5 Months by Orikinla1: 9:53am On Jan 31, 2017
luiscarter:
Who she epp?? grin grin
She EPP herself and her dependants o.
Re: Gifty Dated Flavour, Now Dating K24 After Leaving Her Marriage After 5 Months by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 31, 2017
fellis:
Gifty na fine young girl of 23 that got married at 20, make una look am na, how can a young girl with the beauty she has be satisfied to just stay with one man for the rest of her life at age 20?

In this day and age that men are easily throwing millions to fine girls like her for relationship you want her to stay with one local anambra man in the village busy doing faithful wife.

You've made a good point.

2 Likes

Re: Gifty Dated Flavour, Now Dating K24 After Leaving Her Marriage After 5 Months by niggi4life(m): 10:00am On Jan 31, 2017
A biitch will forever remain a biitch, either married or single or even when older a MILF!!!

2 Likes

Re: Gifty Dated Flavour, Now Dating K24 After Leaving Her Marriage After 5 Months by babyfaceafrica: 10:03am On Jan 31, 2017
fellis:

when someone throws money like this to your wife...I hope she leaves you

4 Likes

Re: Gifty Dated Flavour, Now Dating K24 After Leaving Her Marriage After 5 Months by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 31, 2017
fellis:

I wish I know your Kin's men,
I would have reported you to them.
Is your brain in recession sir?

1 Like

Re: Gifty Dated Flavour, Now Dating K24 After Leaving Her Marriage After 5 Months by seangy4konji: 10:06am On Jan 31, 2017
The moment you mke a hoe a house wife

You are finito..

The girl is up to something and just deh do like person weh nno fit finish plate of eba...

Na gimmick.

2 Likes

Re: Gifty Dated Flavour, Now Dating K24 After Leaving Her Marriage After 5 Months by JennieCutie4U(f): 10:12am On Jan 31, 2017
you know why I like dis life ehn, wat goes around will always come around, one good turn will always deserve another, whatever u sow dat u shall reap... Karma is always at d door waiting, whenever u r done fooling urself nd thinking u r wise, u'll come out and face Karma... if dis is true, mk una leave am, she go still bear d consequences, now or later...
Re: Gifty Dated Flavour, Now Dating K24 After Leaving Her Marriage After 5 Months by salawustyles(m): 10:12am On Jan 31, 2017
no wonder she be everybody's babe for the house
Re: Gifty Dated Flavour, Now Dating K24 After Leaving Her Marriage After 5 Months by chuksjuve(m): 10:15am On Jan 31, 2017
Monitoring spirits everywhere...
Historians everywhere..
One day your past will be brought up when you least expect it...
Always live your life devoid of evils and wrong doings...

Meanwhile check my signature for the best in landscaping and garden services

1 Like

Re: Gifty Dated Flavour, Now Dating K24 After Leaving Her Marriage After 5 Months by JennieCutie4U(f): 10:15am On Jan 31, 2017
[quote author=ochukwuma15 post=53287341]

Is your brain in recession sir? [/quote
lol...I think his brain is recessing o. can u imagine wat a full fledged grown man is saying, I hope he'll not mind wen his own wife wud be taken away by money...
Re: Gifty Dated Flavour, Now Dating K24 After Leaving Her Marriage After 5 Months by ionsman: 10:15am On Jan 31, 2017
Her hole....Her life.
Re: Gifty Dated Flavour, Now Dating K24 After Leaving Her Marriage After 5 Months by JennieCutie4U(f): 10:21am On Jan 31, 2017
ochukwuma15:

Is your brain in recession sir?
lol...his brain is recessing o. can u imagine wat a full fledged grown man is saying, smh. I hope he won't mind wen his own is taken away by money.

3 Likes

Re: Gifty Dated Flavour, Now Dating K24 After Leaving Her Marriage After 5 Months by kolafolabi(m): 10:21am On Jan 31, 2017
She is definetely a groupie

2 Likes

Re: Gifty Dated Flavour, Now Dating K24 After Leaving Her Marriage After 5 Months by eph12(m): 10:25am On Jan 31, 2017
truthsayer007:

You've made a good point.
Couldn't find any good point there though. So it is understandable if girls run after everyone that flashes money at her?
Re: Gifty Dated Flavour, Now Dating K24 After Leaving Her Marriage After 5 Months by lamalang(m): 10:25am On Jan 31, 2017
So you mean she's a LovePeddler. Any woman that will run away from her husband without any concrate reason like; batterin, serious cheating from your partner, rituals from your partner and so on, she's a LovePeddler

1 Like

Re: Gifty Dated Flavour, Now Dating K24 After Leaving Her Marriage After 5 Months by Tinalex(f): 10:26am On Jan 31, 2017
Even though she is in BBN now, it does not mean she will win it. Yeah she is popular now,its her life!!
Re: Gifty Dated Flavour, Now Dating K24 After Leaving Her Marriage After 5 Months by saviourayo: 10:31am On Jan 31, 2017
for those abroad youcan watch live stream of the Big Brother Naija 2017 live day 9 #bbnaija live 24/7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpsFi-ci9Cg
Re: Gifty Dated Flavour, Now Dating K24 After Leaving Her Marriage After 5 Months by edo3(m): 10:38am On Jan 31, 2017
Ibo and oloshoism is like 5&6..somebody helep me with Jacob zuma pics abeg
Re: Gifty Dated Flavour, Now Dating K24 After Leaving Her Marriage After 5 Months by Rayd502(m): 10:42am On Jan 31, 2017
fellis:

There are prettier gurls than her that are holding it down in their marriage . Marriage is a commitment btw two consenting individuals no matter the difference in social stratification.Do you knw the Anambra man enough to call him local?

1 Like

Re: Gifty Dated Flavour, Now Dating K24 After Leaving Her Marriage After 5 Months by edo3(m): 10:43am On Jan 31, 2017
kenonze:
Why are people after this young girl. Leave her alone
Anoda olosho spotted!
Re: Gifty Dated Flavour, Now Dating K24 After Leaving Her Marriage After 5 Months by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 31, 2017
there is a difference between dating and servicing. OP be warned!!!
Re: Gifty Dated Flavour, Now Dating K24 After Leaving Her Marriage After 5 Months by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 31, 2017
I only came to see nudes
Re: Gifty Dated Flavour, Now Dating K24 After Leaving Her Marriage After 5 Months by Firstcitizen: 11:07am On Jan 31, 2017
Wetin dem see for her bodi sef. No brez or yanz
Re: Gifty Dated Flavour, Now Dating K24 After Leaving Her Marriage After 5 Months by TARABA911(m): 11:12am On Jan 31, 2017
WHEN THE FEAR OF GOD NOT PART OF UR AGENDA
Re: Gifty Dated Flavour, Now Dating K24 After Leaving Her Marriage After 5 Months by reflx(m): 11:19am On Jan 31, 2017
Na wah !! na real wah!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Legend Of The Seeker ( Season 3) / BBNaija: Cee-C In Tears As Tobi Walks Away / FG Lodges Complaint Over Live Sex On Bbnaija With NBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.