Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,661 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Dare To Take A Risk - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Dare To Take A Risk (483 Views)

Life Is A Risk. Take It With Ethereum / Start A Risk Free Domain Registration And Web Hosting Business Today With N10000 / Learn And Own A Risk Free Web Hosting And Domain Registration Reseller Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dare To Take A Risk by ictenthusiast(m): 7:37pm On Jan 30, 2017
I am an online enthusiasts.its passion for me. I have a guaranteed way of earning minimum 30k every 40 days working from the comfort of my house for a start. If you read success digest a newspaper, I recently bought their Xmas software blow out package which contains 61 different types of software that can be of advantage to it's user and guarantee more sales in the process. Ask your vendor for a copy. They thought me all i know today about making money online legitimately. My laptop recently got stolen some months back, i want me and potential investors to work together be a team (together everyone achieves more) financially very important with a little token. I do all the work you only get paid and follow up. I don't need much capital to start. Don't be a pessimist nm, to try is to risk failure, but risk must be taking unless you don't want to achieve great things. Tools needed are a laptop, ups for laptop Google search it can store upto 16 hours light when charged, modem, subscription and Facebook marketing. Total 100,000. We have to insulate ourselves from this statement - - you have got to see it before you believe it on the contrary you have got to believe before you see it. FAITH. Don't forget one's man problem is another's opportunity that ideas are the beginning points of all fortunes and back of all ideas is specialized knowledge which we have. If you and i will see farther we will have to stand on the shoulders of those who have gone ahead of us. The Internet is a goldmine. Getting all this tools will enable us rub our little mind with greater minds. Zero nine zero three seven nine five one two six six. I live in Lagos and this work can be done anywhere

(1) (Reply)

Get A Skill Today And Make Your Dreams Come True! / Investment Opportunity That Could Turn You To Millionaire This Year / Hi, Pal's i sale Bitcoin and P.M @ 300 per Dollar ($).....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.