Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Recession: Kano Ganduje Capital Projects Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recession: Kano Ganduje Capital Projects Photos (5940 Views)

"Relocate To Kano" - Ganduje To Fulani Herdsmen / Rotimi Amaechi Briefs On Lagos-Ibadan Railway Projects (Photos) / Ambode Inspects Abule Egba Flyover And Other Projects (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recession: Kano Ganduje Capital Projects Photos by furrr(m): 10:39am On Jan 31, 2017
More rural roads

1 Like

Re: Recession: Kano Ganduje Capital Projects Photos by furrr(m): 10:55am On Jan 31, 2017
KANAWA ECONOMIC CITY
This major breakthrough when completed will provide over half a million jobs to the people of Kano State and beyond, and is expected to provide over 10 thousand retail shops, 160 warehouses; a standard shopping mall, an international conference center, a World trade center, light factories, a motel and hotel, banks, clinic, among other facilities that will be made available in this world class international market the 1st of its kind in West Africa.

His Excellency disclosed that this historic agreement will significantly transform the economic situation of Kano State and tremendously enhance economic activities of the state. He also stated that President Muhammadu Buhari is expected to lay the foundation of this massive investment in the State in Febuary 2017.

1 Share

Re: Recession: Kano Ganduje Capital Projects Photos by KevinDein: 11:10am On Jan 31, 2017
If this thread had been about a bombing in Kano, will it had been on the front page already?

You be the judge

1 Like

Re: Recession: Kano Ganduje Capital Projects Photos by mykeljosef: 12:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
7lives:

Show me your governor's excellent completed projects, I'm speaking English you still can't comprehend?. It is trade in stock for loosers to downplay others achievements.

Janice clare is my governor (you dont know her )

take your small mind out off ya ass

not everyone is in Nigeria

small minded nitwit

clearly you are one of those rotting in a rural community with no idea of the world outside

who gives a flying fvck who my governor is.....all m interested in is in progress irrespective of who or where it comes from.....that i belong to this state/tribe mentality is why Nigeria will never move forward

so grow some sense before you quote me next
Re: Recession: Kano Ganduje Capital Projects Photos by furrr(m): 1:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
KevinDein:
If this thread has been about a bombing in Kano, will it had been on the front page already?

You be the judge
I wonder oo my brother...
Re: Recession: Kano Ganduje Capital Projects Photos by 7lives: 1:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
mykeljosef:

small minded nitwit

clearly you are one of those rotting in a rural community with no idea of the world outside

who gives a flying fvck who my governor is.....all m interested in is in progress irrespective of who or where it comes from.....that i belong to this state/tribe mentality is why Nigeria will never move forward

Busted Janice Clare ko, Harold Robbins ni.
So you no get governor for your state in Nigeria, I knew you are one of those " normadic developers ", anyway charity begins at home.

1 Like

Re: Recession: Kano Ganduje Capital Projects Photos by furrr(m): 1:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
7lives:

So you no get governor for your state in Nigeria, I knew you are one of those " normadic developers ", anyway charity begins at home.

God bless you...Abeg no mind am. This is how they will be saying i am abroad .... Does being abroad means you dont have a governor .. And by the way are you the first person to go abroad ... Abeg park well jooor...
Re: Recession: Kano Ganduje Capital Projects Photos by furrr(m): 1:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
mykeljosef:

small minded nitwit

I smell wailer.....

Re: Recession: Kano Ganduje Capital Projects Photos by mykeljosef: 2:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
7lives:

i dont live in Nigeria dummy

Janice is my governor

gosh

btw m a lagosian by residence(b4 i moved)

go compare ambode to this man

see I simply ignored stating my Nigerian state till now coz well i feel like im arguing with an over grown baby......grow up n stop spewing trash

governance is not a competition

so retarded folks need to stop making it look like it is....kudos to the kano governor ....but why settle for less when you can aim for more
Re: Recession: Kano Ganduje Capital Projects Photos by mykeljosef: 2:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
furrr:

I smell wailer.....

where exactly is my wailing?

suffering and smiling mentality has replaced your thinking ability??
Re: Recession: Kano Ganduje Capital Projects Photos by furrr(m): 2:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
mykeljosef:

This man is putting things on the ground and he pays salary on 24 of every month.... When other governors are struggling to pay salaries and yet you think what he is doing is mediocre I dont know what you mean about suffering and smiling but all i can say to you is that i am sure i make in a day what you make in a month so if you dont have anything meaningful to add just leave...

1 Like

Re: Recession: Kano Ganduje Capital Projects Photos by Blue3k(m): 2:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
mykeljosef:

My man I'm a Texan from Akwa Ibom. I don't hold any punches about NorthErn Nigeria's laggard status or Nigeria in general. Even I think Kano has greatly improved over the past year. They boasted up their IGR 3 times, doing pretty decent projects, improving infastrure. I think these are good steps in right direction.

If I spent my time comparing anywhere in Nigeria to Texas. It would be a joke. Texas economy is 2 times bigger than the whole nation with only a fraction of population.

2 Likes

Re: Recession: Kano Ganduje Capital Projects Photos by mykeljosef: 2:27pm On Jan 31, 2017
Blue3k:

My man I'm a Texan from Akwa Ibom. I don't hold any punches about NorthErn Nigeria's laggard status or Nigeria in general. Even I think Kano has greatly improved over the past year. They boasted up their IGR 3 times, doing pretty decent projects, improving infastrure. I think these are good steps in right direction.

good you in the USA so you should understand better

my point is we cant compare what we classify as success to that of the world big nations

even public schools in USA or here in Canada beat 99% of most private schools in Nigeria

how much more the public schools

my point is Nigeria needs to stop celebrating governors who build "BLOCKS OF CLASSROOM" as schools......or celebrating launching of community borehole............ getting 90 /100 isn't failure neither is it perfect success.........the governors can do better ....i mean is it a crime for Nigeria to compete with first world nations in terms of infrastructure??

Nigeria generally "OVER Celebrate" when governors do what they are meant to do..

i mean they have been so deprived of good infrastructure and basic amenities that they celebrate anything they get

if things were properly in place people wont need to sell their votes for slippers ,salt and 3 derica of rice with 1000 naira..

coz those things would feel like an insult

sure its good to be appreciative but come on.....we need to see ourselves as deserving of better infrastructure .....
Re: Recession: Kano Ganduje Capital Projects Photos by mykeljosef: 2:30pm On Jan 31, 2017
furrr:

This man is putting things on the ground and he pays salary on 24 of every month.... When other governors are struggling to pay salaries and yet you think what he is doing is mediocre I dont know what you mean about suffering and smiling but all i can say to you is that i am sure i make in a day what you make in a month so if you dont have anything meaningful to add just leave...

you make more but atleast am not a 40 year old with the brain of a 10 year old child........what has your salary got to do with the topic........

like I said his achievements isnt in competition with other governors

trump said Americans first

he should stick to kano(what so u call them?) first

i want to be able to mention lagos or kano in places where new york or toronto or Budapest are being mentioned....

is it a crime for Nigeria to be a first world nation
Re: Recession: Kano Ganduje Capital Projects Photos by furrr(m): 3:16pm On Jan 31, 2017
mykeljosef:

you make more but atleast am not a 40 year old with the brain of a 10 year old child........what has your salary got to do with the topic........

like I said his achievements isnt in competition with other governors

trump said Americans first

he should stick to kano(what so u call them?) first

i want to be able to mention lagos or kano in places where new york or toronto or Budapest are being mentioned....

is it a crime for Nigeria to be a first world nation

I mean it is amazing how you think...
How old is new york, toronto or budapest
What is the economic strength of does places
What are the social outlook of does places

My friend i have also traveled
Kano and nigeria is just starting
And no one is comparing kano with any of those cities you mentioned or any place for that matter.

Look the fedral government with all the resourses at its disposal is yet to put anything tangible on the ground.

What we are saying within the Nigeria context
And the period we are in the man is trying the best possible with the meager resources at his disposal.

I mean kano in the month of december last year recieved N4.2b. And kano salary alone is N4.7 b a month
Re: Recession: Kano Ganduje Capital Projects Photos by mykeljosef: 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2017
furrr:

I mean it is amazing how you think...
How old is new york, toronto or budapest
What is the economic strength of does places
What are the social outlook of does places

My friend i have also traveled
Kano and nigeria is just starting
And no one is comparing kano with any of those cities you mentioned or any place for that matter.

Look the fedral government with all the resourses at its disposal is yet to put anything tangible on the ground.

What we are saying within the Nigeria context
And the period we are in the man is trying the best possible with the meager resources at his disposal.

I mean kano in the month of december last year recieved N4.2b. And kano salary alone is N4.7 b a month

n who is at fault
for the times the country is in(please dont start the party sentiments)

its simply the same politicians

how old is Dubai

we are cursed with same set of politicians coz they know if they do little we celebrate it like heaven on earth

so its 3 years of doing nothing 6months of working and 6 months for campaign

mark zuckerberg and warren buffet who is older but isnt mark giving buffet a run for his place on Forbes list.... if you don't see the point in this then I'm sorry for you

quantity over quality......its simply not a priority for politicians

hence stuffs like cutlery buget for asorock

Re: Recession: Kano Ganduje Capital Projects Photos by furrr(m): 4:30pm On Jan 31, 2017
Well.... This is the last you ll here from me

Kano 30 - 40 years ago
kano now

And will surely get there

If you cant understand this... then i am sorry for you

My Nigerian Zuckerberg

Re: Recession: Kano Ganduje Capital Projects Photos by AbuEzeFemi(m): 3:54pm On Sep 03, 2017
Alhamdulillah ( ﺍﻟﺤﻤﺪ ﻟﻠﻪ )
the North is on the rise with Great Mega Projects
Re: Recession: Kano Ganduje Capital Projects Photos by meezynetwork(m): 4:29pm On Sep 03, 2017
Nice one Kano. Forget critics( those that can't state their state of origin apart from state of residence). Thumbs up for Gov Ganduje

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: APC Changes It's NEXT LEVEL Logo (photo) / Auditor-General’s Office Uncovers Over ₦9.424 Bn Illegal Expenditure By NASS / Alaba International Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.