Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Igbo Nation Finally Dumps Pdp [ Apc All The Way!]....by Joe Igbokwe! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Nation Finally Dumps Pdp [ Apc All The Way!]....by Joe Igbokwe! (1066 Views)

Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) / What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe / Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Nation Finally Dumps Pdp [ Apc All The Way!]....by Joe Igbokwe! by Funlordmania: 2:48am On Jan 31, 2017
General Collin Powell tells me that “A dream does not become a reality through magic, it takes sweat, determination and hard work” John Lennon also tells me that “Being honest may not get you many friends but it will always get you the right ones” My people, the biggest political news in Nigeria today is the massive movement of Igbo political leaders into APC. From Enugu to Anambra, Ebonyi, Imo and Abia the story is the same – APC all the way. 

Now, what did they see? Why this unprecedented movement? Did they just wake up from the slumber? Did they learn anything different today? Are there emerging tendencies they suddenly discovered? What are those emerging tendencies? Why APC now? What are the political calculations? Will it be beneficial to Igbo and Nigeria as a political entity? Can this move reintegrate Igbo into the mainstream proper? There are other many questions that bother me.

In 2015, few of us appealed to the Igbo Nation to join APC because we know PDP will die because of corruption and impunity and what did they do? They abused us and called us names like saboteurs, traitors & betrayers. My name becameJoe YORUBAKWE, Joe HAUSAKWE etc. Today they are lining up to join APC. Last year I wrote an article that I want to the IGBO nation play opposition politics for at least 20 years and hell was let loose. They nearly sent me to the gallows. Now see IGBO politicians trying to outdo one another to join APC. This is unbelievable! So APC is no longer Boko Haram Party, Hausa/ Fulani Party or Yoruba party? Why did it take us this long to discover the truth? When Yoruba and Hausa/ Fulani formed APC, did we not know that the game is over in 2015? I welcome my brothers and Sisters into APC because of one man called, Senator Ken Nnamani, a great son of Igboland, a decent man, very intelligent, honorable, wise, cerebral, sensible, honest, and truthful.

When they descended on me it was only Senator Ken Nnamani that consoled me. No wonder he is now the South East leader of APC. Do not forget that it was Senator Ken Nnamani as the President of the Senate that led the onslaught that killed the Obasanjo’s third term agenda.

God is not unjust! He chooses whom to lift up and who to bring down! Today history has taught me that every leader writes his own history through his own actions, deeds and choices he makes. I have also learnt from history that all the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of one candle. It is always good to follow the majority in a democracy but it is always good also to listen to the voices of the minority because the majority can be wrong and foolish.
After all, those who crucified Jesus Christ were in the majority.

The rest is now history but the lessons are there for the Igbo leadership. Proper analysis, permutations and calculations in any issue that concerns Nigeria, Igbo and other Nigerians should be strictly adhered to.  Jumping into serious political decisions with heads, hands, legs, mouths, ears, eyes etc portends grave danger for the Igbo commonwealth. The decision to support Jonathan in 2015 to rule Nigeria for 10years when Obasanjo had done 8years was a terrible decision that was at once potentially dangerous for Nigeria corporate existence. The permutation that an incumbent cannot be defeated in Nigeria was an attack on history and civilization.

The lazy and timid assumption that Jonathan would hand over to Igbo in 2019 if he had won the 2015 was a celebration of mediocrity and poor understanding of the dynamics of Nigerian politics. Like I said the rest is now history. This piece is just for record purposes.
Now let me use this medium to appreciate men like Governor Rochas Okorocha, Dr Chris Ngige, George Moghalu, Osita Okechukwu, Osita Izunaso, The Igbo Conscience(TIC) the late Chukwuma Azikiwe, and few others. Thank you for accepting all the abuse. Governor Rochas Okorocha was the biggest victim of this assault. I appreciate Rochas for taking the heat with courage, power, love and a sound mind.

My advice to Igbo: please work with other Nigerians to make sure the North complete its 8years as adopted in 1999 for equity, justice and fair play. We must begin now to position ourselves for 2023.  Igbo Presidency in 2023 must never be negotiated away again the way we did in 2011 with Jonathan. Old ways will not open new doors. The difference between an animal in the bush and human being is education not money. The future belongs to the efficient.

Joe Igbokwe
Lagos

http://www.premiumngr.com.ng/2017/01/igbo-nation-dumps-pdp-apc-all-wayjoe.html?m=1
Re: Igbo Nation Finally Dumps Pdp [ Apc All The Way!]....by Joe Igbokwe! by Aufbauh(m): 5:59am On Jan 31, 2017
My advice to Igbo: please work with other Nigerians for equity, justice and fair play. Old ways will not open new doors.
The difference between an animal in the bush and human being is education not money. The future belongs to the efficient.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Nation Finally Dumps Pdp [ Apc All The Way!]....by Joe Igbokwe! by zendy: 6:28am On Jan 31, 2017
Funny how a few 'washed up' politicians of Igbo extraction who no longer politically relevant will join APC and people will begin to make noise that Igbos have embraced APC.

Most Igbos still see APC as the party of the Devil and nothing is likely to change that view any time soon.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Nation Finally Dumps Pdp [ Apc All The Way!]....by Joe Igbokwe! by sarrki(m): 6:32am On Jan 31, 2017
I have said it on one of my thread

That South South and South East will be at the forefront
Campaigning for Buhari because if sincerity of purpose

I am not suprise at all

online heavy weight that even their words in their houses can't be heard will start making noise and doing useless analysis

PMB IS ARTICULATE, RELIABLE ,SINCERELY,

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Igbo Nation Finally Dumps Pdp [ Apc All The Way!]....by Joe Igbokwe! by sarrki(m): 6:36am On Jan 31, 2017
zendy:
Funny how a few 'washed up' politicians of Igbo extraction who no longer politically relevant will join APC and people will begin to make noise that Igbos have embraced APC.

Most Igbos still see APC as the party of the Devil and nothing is likely to change that view any time soon.

Very wrong perception
Though that is what the words they used in initiating someone to wailing wailer club
Re: Igbo Nation Finally Dumps Pdp [ Apc All The Way!]....by Joe Igbokwe! by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 31, 2017
Thank God, Igbos are burying the ghost that has lived with them for many years. We will see the end of PDP in Nigeria. The only people that will remain in the wicked PDP party will be wicked Wike
Freeglobe
Tell your tout and roguish governor of Rivers to be read for a long thing

1 Like

Re: Igbo Nation Finally Dumps Pdp [ Apc All The Way!]....by Joe Igbokwe! by Fedayeen02: 7:30am On Jan 31, 2017
Aufbauh:

My advice to Igbo: please work with other Nigerians for equity, justice and fair play. Old ways will not open new doors.
The difference between an animal in the bush and human being is education not money. The future belongs to the efficient.
The so called Igbo politicians don't have any political clout to win election in their domain
Re: Igbo Nation Finally Dumps Pdp [ Apc All The Way!]....by Joe Igbokwe! by kuuljay(m): 7:30am On Jan 31, 2017
Aufbauh:

yes politics is about negotiations and scheming and not about isolation,
Re: Igbo Nation Finally Dumps Pdp [ Apc All The Way!]....by Joe Igbokwe! by Fedayeen02: 7:36am On Jan 31, 2017
divicode:
Thank God, Igbos are burying the ghost that has lived with them for many years. We will see the end of PDP in Nigeria. The only people that will remain in the wicked PDP party will be wicked Wike
Freeglobe
Tell your tout and roguish governor of Rivers to be read for a long thing
The only time you have to celebrate about Igbos joining APC is when a serving Senator or Governor joins APC.

You are celebrating failed politicians and government contractors as those that joined APC. APC can never win a free and fair election in Igboland
Re: Igbo Nation Finally Dumps Pdp [ Apc All The Way!]....by Joe Igbokwe! by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:36am On Jan 31, 2017
Story for the gods. Who told you that the whole Igbo nation has joined APC simply because some criminal fat tummy political prostiutes joined to protect their interest.

How many votes do they hold? We have always known politicians for who they are. On the election day we will know who has joined. Take a chill oga.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Nation Finally Dumps Pdp [ Apc All The Way!]....by Joe Igbokwe! by vengertime: 8:10am On Jan 31, 2017
Mission impossible. SS and SE states will continue to be PDP. Any goat who will come and campaign there this coming election, be it APC, LP kowa, is taking a very big risk. We don't like suffering, foolanis and Zombies might like it, but we don't.
Re: Igbo Nation Finally Dumps Pdp [ Apc All The Way!]....by Joe Igbokwe! by OmidinaKayode: 8:16am On Jan 31, 2017
We yoruba muslims love joe Ibokwe because he tried very hard to convince iboes to vote baba buhari the poverty-inflictor and pro-fulani president, even though he failed.

We yoruba muslims pray that iboes will vote for our buhari in 2019 so that hunger will continue to strike our parents in oshogbo.
Re: Igbo Nation Finally Dumps Pdp [ Apc All The Way!]....by Joe Igbokwe! by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 31, 2017
Aufbauh:

Do not be deceived.

Folks like ken nnamani are now feather weight politically in igbo land. He could not win his senatoral zone's election.

Emeka offor is irrelevant, and of little or no political value.

Orji Uzor kalu is finished politically in abia state. TA Orji is his anti-dote.

An ordinary councillor in ebonyi state is more popular than joe igbokwe (many igbos do not even know him nor his state of origin).

Enugu is the political headquarters of igbos and not owerri.
Re: Igbo Nation Finally Dumps Pdp [ Apc All The Way!]....by Joe Igbokwe! by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 31, 2017
Fedayeen02:
The only time you have to celebrate about Igbos joining APC is when a serving Senator or Governor joins APC.

You are celebrating failed politicians and government contractors as those that joined APC. APC can never win a free and fair election in Igboland

Okay, I have actually forgotten that Okorocha, sorry Okoroahusa is from Kano, he won elections back-to-back
Re: Igbo Nation Finally Dumps Pdp [ Apc All The Way!]....by Joe Igbokwe! by momentarylapse: 9:41am On Jan 31, 2017
Lalasticlala...puskin....dominique..seun

No be small yarn joe igbokwe don drop oh....how e go be? smiley
Re: Igbo Nation Finally Dumps Pdp [ Apc All The Way!]....by Joe Igbokwe! by Zeddicuz(m): 9:43am On Jan 31, 2017
Fedayeen02:

SENATOR ANDY UBA IS A SERVING SENATOR AND HE JOINED APC ON SATURDAY.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Humorous Jokes Made Me Happy In UK - Dogara / Corruption Gets A New Meaning / Bukola Saraki Conducts HBP Test On Dino Melaye As He Commissions Hospital.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.