Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

I Need Foot Soldiers For My Online Booking Site - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Foot Soldiers For My Online Booking Site (420 Views)

774,000 Jobs: Soldiers Beat Up Applicants In Ibadan (video) / FRSC Recruitment: Soldiers Flog Applicants In Kogi, Injure Some (Pictures) / Vacancy For Foot Soldiers/promoters (marketing) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Foot Soldiers For My Online Booking Site by bostic(f): 4:12am On Jan 31, 2017
The Sales Executive must translate the organization’s vision, mission, and values into a meaningful context in order to maximize the sales team potential and craft sales plans for high performance.
He/she will be responsible for meeting customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by recruiting both users and merchant on our online booking platform.

Responsibilities

· Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully
recruit members on the platform both merchants and users (commission driven)

· Educate users and merchant on the usage of our platform

· Ensure merchant details recorded are correct and verified

· Reporting to senior managers

· Servicing the needs of existing customers

· Train new sales people to ensure success

· Maintaining and increasing sales of company's products by implementing sales plans

Expectations

· SSCE,HND or BSC

· Successful previous experience as a sales representative consistently meeting or exceeding targets

· Hardworking, persistent, and dependable

· Positive and enthusiastic

· Demonstrate ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization

Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
Written and verbal communication skills

bimboh4ever@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Foot Soldiers For My Online Booking Site by bostic(f): 2:36pm On Sep 18, 2018
A leading payment and financial technology company is recruiting for the position of Business Development officer.

Business Development officers must translate the organization’s vision, mission, and values into a meaningful context in order to maximize the sales team potential and craft sales plans for high performance.

He/she will be responsible for meeting customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by on boarding clients

Responsibilities

1.Good understanding of IT and financial Services in Nigeria
2. Preferably should have experience in vertical's - Payments, Financial Services, Insurance & Telecommunications.
3. The position is based in Lagos
4. Excellent knowledge in IT services or Payment Solution sales
4. Should have experience in large deals
5. Generate business from new accounts and handle current prospects and relationships
6. Meet Revenue targets as defined. Achieve profitability, contribution and collection norms.
7. Build credibility, gain market share for defined sector.
8.Work with Solution teams in verticals to generate Proposals and Bid Responses.
9. Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully engaging clients and on-boarding same
10.Educate users and merchant on the usage of our platform
12. Ensure merchant details recorded are correct and verified
13. Reporting to senior managers

Expectations

1. SSCE,HND or BSC in Economic, Business Administration, Engineering or Computer Science.
2. Minimum of 3 years experience in Insurance, Payment, Switching or Banking sector
3. Successful previous experience as a Business Development representative consistently meeting or exceeding targets
4. Hardworking, persistent, and dependable
5. Positive and enthusiastic
6. Demonstrate ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
7. Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
8. Good Written and verbal communication skills
9. Remuneration is attractive

Please Send your CV to bimboh4ever@yahoo.com within the next 7days. 26th September 2018

(1) (Reply)

Tailor In Need Of A Job. / Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc Massive Graduate Marketing Executives Nationwide / Accounts Assistants At An FMCG Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.