Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Trump Sacks Sally Yates After She Declines To Defend Travel Ban - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Sacks Sally Yates After She Declines To Defend Travel Ban (39862 Views)

Robert Mugabe With His First Wife Sally Hayfron On Their Wedding Day(throwback) / Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser / Donald Trump Sacks James Comey Director Of Federal Bureau Of Investigation (FBI) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Sacks Sally Yates After She Declines To Defend Travel Ban by SalamRushdie: 11:59am On Jan 31, 2017
Lucasbalo:
I agree with you on God Bless Earth,Nigeria and America. Trump is a cancer on America. It's gonna be a case of buyers remorse. If he do something well, I will support him because i sincerely believe is being good is good for America. Look at the closest people to him. They are all flaming and Bigots. His chief Counselor and strategist is Steve Bannon and is an avowed racist. In a multi cultural society, that's a big no.

A man says he will destroy terroism, he says his pro life, he says he want more Americans to work , he says Lucasbalo and his american daughters come first before anyone else ...Lucas what again do you want ? Woul you rather a Hillary that was right now going to be sending more arms to Syria to supprt so called moderate rebels AKA ISIS ., a Hillary that was going to take more Jobs from Americans and give it to other countries, a Hillary that anti life, a Hillary that donnt care about about sanitizing the inner cities ..Lucas open your eyes and step out the maze of mainstream media

3 Likes

Re: Trump Sacks Sally Yates After She Declines To Defend Travel Ban by Lucasbalo(m): 12:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
SalamRushdie:

A man says he will destroy terroism, he says his pro life, he says he want more Americans to work , he says Lucasbalo and his american daughters come first before anyone else ...Lucas what again do you want ? Woul you rather a Hillary that was right now going to be sending more arms to Syria to supprt so called moderate rebels AKA ISIS ., a Hillary that was going to take more Jobs from Americans and give it to other countries, a Hillary that anti life, a Hillary that donnt care about about sanitizing the inner cities ..Lucas open your eyes and step out the maze of mainstream media
My Buddy, Trump gets you hook line and sinker. You are gobbling up all his propaganda. The worst terrorism happened under the watch of a Republican president named Bush. Who killed the number one terrorist in the world ?. Obama killed Bin Laden. When Republican Bush left off on January 20, 2009, employment was well over 10% and Obama brought it down under 5% when he handed over to Trump. I lost 80% of my Investment Portfolio when Bush was president when America was losing 700.000 jobs a month and Dow Jones was 6.000. Obama corrected and stem the loss and America gains more than 18 million jobs in eight years and Obama brought Dow Jones up to almost 20.000 points when he handed over to Trump. I can go on and on because I am into investment and financial services. My point to you is that no one brainwashed me. Spent all my life here and I loathes what Republicans like Trump do to America. If you think I am being hateful to Trump, no I am not. I am a father of 3 young ladies and a junior. I want a better America for them than I grew up in and I sincerely believe that Trump is a charlatan who doesn't even pay his taxes. Most of his supporters here in America are nativists hence his hatred of minorities. Why should i like a President who thinks less of me because I am not White ?. Answer me please.
Re: Trump Sacks Sally Yates After She Declines To Defend Travel Ban by SalamRushdie: 12:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
Lucasbalo:
My Buddy, Trump gets you hook line and sinker. You are gobbling up all his propaganda. The worst terrorism happened under the watch of a Republican president named Bush. Who killed the number one terrorist in the world ?. Obama killed Bin Laden. When Republican Bush left off on January 20, 2009, employment was well over 10% and Obama brought it down under 5% when he handed over to Trump. I lost 80% of my Investment Portfolio when Bush was president when America was losing 700.000 jobs a month and Dow Jones was 6.000. Obama corrected and stem the loss and America gains more than 18 million jobs in eight years and Obama brought Dow Jones up to almost 20.000 points when he handed over to Trump. I can go on and on because I am into investment and financial services. My point to you is that no one brainwashed me. Spent all my life here and I loathes what Republicans like Trump do to America. If you think I am being hateful to Trump, no I am not. I am a father of 3 young ladies and a junior. I want a better America for them than I grew up in and I sincerely believe that Trump is a charlatan who doesn't even pay his taxes. Most of his supporters here in America are nativists hence his hatred of minorities. Why should i like a President who thinks less of me because I am not White ?. Answer me please.

If he was a racist would he be working so much black people on his team ? No ..Would Dr Ben Carson be a staunch supporter of a racsist? No .. Me sha sha I just want yall to be safer and have an America than can stand up for peace lovers world wide
Re: Trump Sacks Sally Yates After She Declines To Defend Travel Ban by Lucasbalo(m): 12:38pm On Jan 31, 2017
SalamRushdie:

If he was a racist would he be working so much black people on his team ? No ..Would Dr Ben Carson be a staunch supporter of a racsist? No .. Me sha sha I just want yall to be safer and have an America than can stand up for peace lovers world wide
Have you ever heard of House Negro ?. Ben Carson is one. He's the only black in his cabinet and no Hispanic in Trump's cabinet. Hispanics are the largest minority in America and no single one in his cabinet. The guy is an avowed racist and a con man ala Trump University.
Re: Trump Sacks Sally Yates After She Declines To Defend Travel Ban by abduljabbar4(m): 12:54pm On Jan 31, 2017
sanandreas:

Why are u pained? I care less about fanatics. Muslims can go to North Korea or Saudi Arabia. You and I know Muslim terrorists organizations are the breach of peace and order we have today. Europe is coming with their laws too. The good Muslim support the terrorist but they don't show it. If Islam means peace then they should practice it. China closed their doors and also Japan. They are living peacefully.

pained? who are you btw? you have allowed yoyr blind hatred for the worlds fastest rising religion to affect your reasoning. the banning of muslims is just politics. why didnt he ban saudi arabians and others? your little trump has no balls to do that. i also dont understand how banning muslims from usa will reduce its followers or how it will stop christianity from losing followers to atheism. end of discussion

1 Like

Re: Trump Sacks Sally Yates After She Declines To Defend Travel Ban by Firefire(m): 1:02pm On Jan 31, 2017
FastShipping:

That person you quoted is an hopeless lying scum bag that I despise so much in politics section. He never got over the defeat of ineffectual buffon.

Terrorism is in the blood.

So, you hate and despise me this much for always speaking the truth and standing in support of the masses ? shocked shocked shocked

Chai, dearisgod ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Anyway, you have two options: (1) Live with it in a peaceful manner while respecting yourself or (2) you delete your moniker.

Because, I no send una. grin

Cc: Modath - as an arbitrator.

1 Like

Re: Trump Sacks Sally Yates After She Declines To Defend Travel Ban by 2shur: 1:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
remember i said these fire stuff abt 2weeks ago.
dis trump guy na ugbu for mfm.
he fires anybody and anything at sight.

if u come late to work.
you are fired.
if you use phone while at work.
you are fired.

firing squad leader trump
Re: Trump Sacks Sally Yates After She Declines To Defend Travel Ban by Edelweiss44: 1:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
modath:

Trump knows deep down this illegality, this treasonous & highly decisive order will not stand the test of time but he has to pump his baby fists uncontrollably in the air , put on a show for his deluded band of deplorables...

His excuse when groups like ACLU, The SC & The Congress/Senate (ultimately, they have their seats to protect) eventually get the orders effectively blocked will be "I tried but ....."

Canada has quickly stepped in to knock the wind out of his sails by offering green card holders stranded outside of the US safe haven..

No decent and honourable person will condone this, protect your people, provide them peace & security , make immigration tighter but don't issue a blanket ban..

Sometimes I like it when weird human beings like Trump show enough boldness to expose the hypocricy of people like you and many people (not all of them) in your muslim/arab world. You have mouth to come here and attack Trump for placing a temporary ban on citizens from those 7 muslim countries, but you will not say anything concerning the fact that 16muslim countries have an already existing permanent ban on Israeli citizens coming into their countries! All of those 7countries that Trump placed a temporary ban on their citizens coming into the US currently also have bans on Israeli citizens from entering their countries. What right do they have to complain when they are the first to implement such a blanket ban on citizens of another country just because of religious hatred?? All of those citizens from Islamic countries who are crying foul over Trump's ban, why can't they stay in their own countries or move to other Islamic countries where their lifestlye will not conflict with the mainstream culture of such countries??

I hate the wicked hypocricy of these folks crying foul and talking as if they have the right to complain. Imagine most of these arab and muslim countries in the middle east, they are neighbours to Iraq and Syria where civil wars have been on-going for years, but rich arab countries like Saudi Arabaia, UAE and Qatar would refuse to open their borders to accept any syrian or Iraqi refugees, yet hypocrites like "modath" will not protest such wickedness of muslims to fellow muslims, but he will have mouth to come and complain when America that is thousands of miles from the middle east decides to limit the number of muslim refugees they accept. I don't blame you. It's that vagabond called Obama and the foolish left-wing political leaders in Europe I blame. Always seeking political correctness at the expense of reality. Hate Trump for all you can, but he doesn't send you. Afterall, he is doing exactly what he campaigned with before the elections and the American people voted him in, he didn't come in by a coup.

4 Likes

Re: Trump Sacks Sally Yates After She Declines To Defend Travel Ban by FastShipping: 1:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
Firefire:

Terrorism is in the blood.

So, you hate and despise me this much for always speaking the truth and standing in support of the masses ? shocked shocked shocked

Chai, dearisgod ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Anyway, you have two options: (1) Live with it in a peaceful manner while respecting yourself or (2) you delete your moniker.

Because, I no send una. grin

Cc: Modath - as an arbitrator.

Arindin. How long you've had terrorism in your blood? You are a two face 1diot, a nuisance and a lying scum bag for that matter.
Re: Trump Sacks Sally Yates After She Declines To Defend Travel Ban by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
modath:

Some nitwits (NL resident chronically embittered & disgruntled elemets) rejoicing in this ban have no idea of the far reaching effects of what this power drunk crazy mofo has done....

A professorof Molecular Genetics from Switzerland who happens to hold an iranian passport was among those banned from entry into & this is someone knee deep in research for cure for Tuberculosis & Diabetes..... How is this OK

Pentagon, Joint Chiefs, Homeland Security were not consulted before emperor baby fists swung into motion, now he has left poo for them to clean up... Frantic efforts are already being made to get waivers for people from these countries acting as spies & translators for them....

In all of this, it speaks loudly that Saudi (Terrorist.com) UAE, Qatar and co haven't been included.... Business/ PROFIT over EVERYTHING ..., Trump really echoes the sentiments held by some peeps...

There is no way this won't be blocked!!! No way!!
GBAM! The unthinkable might just happen.Trump might just turn out to be a dictator.

1 Like

Re: Trump Sacks Sally Yates After She Declines To Defend Travel Ban by judynton(m): 2:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
Izonpikin:
he is just another freaking hypocrite...a selfish blonde headed idiot...

Something would soon hit him hard...i just pity americans...because what's happening to nigeria with buhari leading is what would happen to America by the time the bigot is done with them...

He thinks making America great is all about this gragra and quarreling with his own people..
Buhari nd Trump no be mate..de distance is like from here to de end of de wrld. Trump cleans de states from Muslims Co's de hv terrorism attached to dia name while bubu imports terrorists into de con3. sail on trump nothing do u. comot 4rm my land na bad wrld? Muslims always bite de fingers dat fed dem.. if u doubt, put call...and for de trend,de woman na appointed nd nt elected,I stand wt Trump on dis nd always #FINISHDEMTRUMP#
Re: Trump Sacks Sally Yates After She Declines To Defend Travel Ban by Firefire(m): 2:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
FastShipping:

Arindin. How long you've had terrorism in your blood? You are a two face 1diot, a nuisance and a lying scum bag for that matter.

God bless you sir.

Alafia fun yin ooo... tongue

1 Like

Re: Trump Sacks Sally Yates After She Declines To Defend Travel Ban by redcliff: 3:38pm On Jan 31, 2017
modath:

Trump knows deep down this illegality, this treasonous & highly decisive order will not stand the test of time but he has to pump his baby fists uncontrollably in the air , put on a show for his deluded band of deplorables...

His excuse when groups like ACLU, The SC & The Congress/Senate (ultimately, they have their seats to protect) eventually get the orders effectively blocked will be "I tried but ....."

Canada has quickly stepped in to knock the wind out of his sails by offering green card holders stranded outside of the US safe haven..

No decent and honourable person will condone this, protect your people, provide them peace & security , make immigration tighter but don't issue a blanket ban..

my friend we you keep kwiet dia. because you are garnering likes on your two posts concerning this issue does not mean u know what you are saying. Trump is not a fool. The God that put him there is also not a fool. its for the best
Re: Trump Sacks Sally Yates After She Declines To Defend Travel Ban by kstix(m): 3:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
jakesbaba:

dirty & unproductive mind.
Exactly like your dad's when he impregnated ur mom. He had no idea he was gonna give birth to a gay son
Re: Trump Sacks Sally Yates After She Declines To Defend Travel Ban by Debbieumeh(f): 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2017
Something serious is going on in America
Re: Trump Sacks Sally Yates After She Declines To Defend Travel Ban by wirinet(m): 5:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
jejemanito:
I think at this point the political encyclopedias on Nairaland need to explain how on earth these Trump calls are moving swiftly

I thought in a DEMOCRACY the executive, legislators and the judiciary must align before decisions can be SIGNED into law

Ayam not understanding again o undecided
Mr broda, ayam no understanding too o, I also thought that in democracy as promoted by the US, the legislature must make the laws and provide the budget to the executive to execute the laws. Now thump has shown that you can rule by decrees ( executive orders) and can build a $10 billion wall without legislative budgeting.
I honestly do not see the need of the legislature in a Trump presidency.
Re: Trump Sacks Sally Yates After She Declines To Defend Travel Ban by davidif: 5:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
bezimo:

It means your claims are baseless.Sorry.
President Trump is the man of the hour.Making tough decisions to restore America glory. He is fulfilling electoral campaign promises, demonstrating commitment to protecting Christians and already giving those Islamic terrorists a very rough ride.

Hey, I got you there.You are a leftist and liberal in orientation, hence your consistent anti-trump postings.Sorry man, the election is over, unite behind your president stop making a caricature of your liberal views, because nobody really cares.Trump is President and no one can do anything about it.

Hahajahaha typical Trumpite. You don't like facts so you try to discredit the other side.

See the lies your saviour told.
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
Re: Trump Sacks Sally Yates After She Declines To Defend Travel Ban by bezimo(m): 5:31pm On Jan 31, 2017
davidif:

Hahajahaha typical Trumpite. You don't like facts so you try to discredit the other side.

See the lies your saviour told.
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

Lies from your liberal media about Trump, am I suprised, that is how the fake media deceived Hillary to think she would win, not knowing Americans knew better that they were all lies just like your link to discredit Trump.

1 Like

Re: Trump Sacks Sally Yates After She Declines To Defend Travel Ban by davidif: 5:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
redcliff:

my friend we you keep kwiet dia. because you are garnering likes on your two posts concerning this issue does not mean u know what you are saying. Trump is not a fool. The God that put him there is also not a fool. its for the best

Hahahaha that's what they said about Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini.
Re: Trump Sacks Sally Yates After She Declines To Defend Travel Ban by davidif: 5:37pm On Jan 31, 2017
bezimo:

Lies from your liberal media about Trump, am I suprised, that is how the fake media deceived Hillary to think she would win, not knowing Americans knew better that they were all lies just like your link to discredit Trump.

Hajahaha just like your overlord Herr Trump you don't like facts. When someone throws facts at you, you call it fake news or refuse to listen. You look for selective truths that fit your world view.
Re: Trump Sacks Sally Yates After She Declines To Defend Travel Ban by bezimo(m): 5:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
davidif:

Hajahaha just like your overlord Herr Trump you don't like facts. When someone throws facts at you, you call it fake news or refuse to listen. You look for selective truths that fit your world view.

The facts I threw at you were fake but I should accept your own as real. Typical liberal who thinks they own the system and can dictate how things should be, I hope you are having a rude awakening reality check, you would soon recover.

1 Like

Re: Trump Sacks Sally Yates After She Declines To Defend Travel Ban by Izonpikin: 5:50pm On Jan 31, 2017
judynton:
Buhari nd Trump no be mate..de distance is like from here to de end of de wrld. Trump cleans de states from Muslims Co's de hv terrorism attached to dia name while bubu imports terrorists into de con3. sail on trump nothing do u. comot 4rm my land na bad wrld? Muslims always bite de fingers dat fed dem.. if u doubt, put call...and for de trend,de woman na appointed nd nt elected,I stand wt Trump on dis nd always #FINISHDEMTRUMP#
what about the shootings in america carried out by americans??...

Abeg make I hear word...very soon all is initial gragra would be over...
Re: Trump Sacks Sally Yates After She Declines To Defend Travel Ban by davidif: 5:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
bezimo:

The facts I threw at you were fake but I should accept your own as real. Typical liberal who thinks they own the system and can dictate how things should be, I hope you are having a rude awakening reality check, you would soon recover.

Hahahaha, you Trumpkins are all the same. Too much Faux news and Breitbart.

Don't worry ehn, enjoy your majority for the next two years.
Re: Trump Sacks Sally Yates After She Declines To Defend Travel Ban by bezimo(m): 6:12pm On Jan 31, 2017
davidif:

Hahahaha, you Trumpkins are all the same. Too much Faux news and Breitbart.

Don't worry ehn, enjoy your majority for the next two years.

Trump would rule for 8years so get ready, he ain't going anywhere.
Re: Trump Sacks Sally Yates After She Declines To Defend Travel Ban by redcliff: 6:27pm On Jan 31, 2017
davidif:

Hahahaha that's what they said about Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini.

trust me, this would be a different administration..take a look at this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFfFtq1fljY
Re: Trump Sacks Sally Yates After She Declines To Defend Travel Ban by davidif: 6:53pm On Jan 31, 2017
bezimo:

8 years? And you know this how?
Re: Trump Sacks Sally Yates After She Declines To Defend Travel Ban by bezimo(m): 6:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
davidif:

8 years? And you know this how?

Why not?
Re: Trump Sacks Sally Yates After She Declines To Defend Travel Ban by davidif: 7:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
bezimo:

hahahahaha, chei! you must really young. How old are you again? in your 20's? Watch and see what happens to his party in the mid term elections in two years from now. Watch and see what happens when Democrats gain seats and the Republicans no longer have there majority in both houses? Heck, you don't even need to wait two years. Just wait and see how his party members turn on him like they did to Bush when he became an albatross round there necks.
Re: Trump Sacks Sally Yates After She Declines To Defend Travel Ban by davidif: 7:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
redcliff:

trust me, this would be a different administration..take a look at this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFfFtq1fljY

Read this piece on how a lot of journalists in the 1930's badly misjudged the rise of Hitler in Germany.

By the later 1930s, most U.S. journalists realized their mistake in underestimating Hitler or failing to imagine just how bad things could get. (Though there remained infamous exceptions, like Douglas Chandler, who wrote a loving paean to “Changing Berlin” for National Geographic in 1937.) Dorothy Thompson, who judged Hitler a man of “startling insignificance” in 1928, realized her mistake by mid-decade when she, like Mowrer, began raising the alarm.

No people ever recognize their dictator in advance,” she reflected in 1935. “He never stands for election on the platform of dictatorship. He always represents himself as the instrument [of] the Incorporated National Will.” Applying the lesson to the U.S., she wrote, “When our dictator turns up you can depend on it that he will be one of the boys, and he will stand for everything traditionally American.

Read more: http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/how-journalists-covered-rise-mussolini-hitler-180961407/#2yEixglg0kBmeBcp.99
Re: Trump Sacks Sally Yates After She Declines To Defend Travel Ban by bezimo(m): 7:30pm On Jan 31, 2017
davidif:

hahahahaha, chei! [b]you must really young. How old are you again? in your 20's? [/b]Watch and see what happens to his party in the mid term elections in two years from now. Watch and see what happens when Democrats gain seats and the Republicans no longer have there majority in both houses? Heck, you don't even need to wait two years. Just wait and see how his party members turn on him like they did to Bush when he became an albatross round there necks.

Be careful what you say, you have no idea of my age, I might be your senior..., Let me not go there.
I would reiterate my earlier stand, Trump is not a lying politician like the Bush, Clinton's or Obama, so you can't use the same yardstick to forecast how well his presidency would go. He has been fulfilling his campaign promises, the first of its kind unlike the others, if he continues in that path, America would definitely be great again not withstanding what the naysayer liberals such as you and your likes do think about him.
Re: Trump Sacks Sally Yates After She Declines To Defend Travel Ban by DauraDullard0(m): 7:37pm On Jan 31, 2017
modath:
Some nitwits (NL resident chronically embittered & disgruntled elemets) rejoicing in this ban have no idea of the far reaching effects of what this power drunk crazy mofo has done....

A professorof Molecular Genetics from Switzerland who happens to hold an iranian passport was among those banned from entry into & this is someone knee deep in research for cure for Tuberculosis & Diabetes..... How is this OK

Pentagon, Joint Chiefs, Homeland Security were not consulted before emperor baby fists swung into motion, now he has left poo for them to clean up... Frantic efforts are already being made to get waivers for people from these countries acting as spies & translators for them....

In all of this, it speaks loudly that Saudi (Terrorist.com) UAE, Qatar and co haven't been included.... Business/ PROFIT over EVERYTHING ..., Trump really echoes the sentiments held by some peeps...

There is no way this won't be blocked!!! No way!!
My darling Mo, you sound so pained. The ban would soon be coming close to you. All Yoruba Muslim ragheads and their Northern almajiri masters will soon get their own dose of the Trump cyanide.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions / Gambian Army Chief Rejoicing After Barrow's Inauguration (Photo, Video) / 20 Countries That Owe US Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.