Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Kogi: Screening Committee Discovers Level 13 Medical Officer With School Cert - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Kogi: Screening Committee Discovers Level 13 Medical Officer With School Cert (24428 Views)

Lagos Directs Civil Servants From Level 13 To Resume Monday / Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos / Lagos Airport Guard Discovers, Returns N1.2m Belonging To The Owner (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi: Screening Committee Discovers Level 13 Medical Officer With School Cert by Lexusgs430: 5:34am On Feb 07, 2017
Oogway:

You said you are a MEDIC yes. But are you a medical Doctor(MBBCH) ?? All this Doctors(MBBCH) wanna bes hiding under an umbrella term "Medic" to give themselves unmerited prestige. I challenge you to answer the simple question Sir..

Unmerited prestige from you? You must have overdosed yourself on an ego boasting medication...... .
Re: Kogi: Screening Committee Discovers Level 13 Medical Officer With School Cert by Lexusgs430: 5:36am On Feb 07, 2017
Oogway:

You said you are a MEDIC yes. But are you a medical Doctor(MBBCH) ?? All this Doctors(MBBCH) wanna bes hiding under an umbrella term "Medic" to give themselves unmerited prestige. I challenge you to answer the simple question Sir..

And how does answering your question, pay your bills? Look further than your nose and pick your battles somewhere else... . ... ..
Re: Kogi: Screening Committee Discovers Level 13 Medical Officer With School Cert by Oogway: 5:59am On Feb 07, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Unmerited prestige from you? You must have overdosed yourself on an ego boasting medication...... .

A very simple question with a cheap answer. Yes or No
Re: Kogi: Screening Committee Discovers Level 13 Medical Officer With School Cert by Oogway: 6:01am On Feb 07, 2017
Lexusgs430:

And how does answering your question, pay your bills? Look further than your nose and pick your battles somewhere else... . ... ..

Re: Kogi: Screening Committee Discovers Level 13 Medical Officer With School Cert by Oogway: 6:02am On Feb 07, 2017
Bros, common YES or NO questiion you can't answer. But you quick to tell me You're a medic and make it look like you a PHYSICIAN. Be proud of your profession, I picked Medicine, medicine did not pick me. I fought to get here. So anywhere i go I'm proud to tell people who i am. I have a passion for saving lives and i'll do it to the best of my ability. I'm proud of who i am. Doctors made medicine prestigious, you too can make yours too by improving on yourself and working diligently. And not trying to give yourself false glory by saying A medical Officer is a non doctor (MBBCH). I asked for facts/sources you had none, ok Your profession nko?? You can't state it. You seem like someone who couldn't make JAMB to get in into the real deal but your whole street call you DOCTOR because of how much you fool them. So now you run around looking for cheap means to gratify your actions. For your info. Here are more facts. Unless you want me to believe
Wikipedia
Google
Oxford Dictionary
Royal Airforce of Britain are all wrong too??

1 Like

Re: Kogi: Screening Committee Discovers Level 13 Medical Officer With School Cert by Oogway: 6:03am On Feb 07, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Bros, common YES or NO questiion you can't answer. But you quick to tell me You're a medic and make it look like you a PHYSICIAN. Be proud of your profession, I picked Medicine, medicine did not pick me. I fought to get here. So anywhere i go I'm proud to tell people who i am. I have a passion for saving lives and i'll do it to the best of my ability. I'm proud of who i am. Doctors made medicine prestigious, you too can make yours too by improving on yourself and working diligently. And not trying to give yourself false glory by saying A medical Officer is a non doctor (MBBCH). I asked for facts/sources you had none, ok Your profession nko?? You can't state it. You seem like someone who couldn't make JAMB to get in into the real deal but your whole street call you DOCTOR because of how much you fool them. So now you run around looking for cheap means to gratify your actions. For your info. Here are more facts. Unless you want me to believe
Wikipedia
Google
Oxford Dictionary
Re: Kogi: Screening Committee Discovers Level 13 Medical Officer With School Cert by Lexusgs430: 6:16am On Feb 07, 2017
Oogway:

Wikipedia
Google
Oxford Dictionary

You that eventually passed JAMB, but only facing one line of argument, and posting the role of a medical officer (medical).
Have you looked into non-medical officers? If your argument is channeled down one aspect, I pity your patients... ....
Re: Kogi: Screening Committee Discovers Level 13 Medical Officer With School Cert by Lexusgs430: 6:24am On Feb 07, 2017
Oogway:

Wikipedia
Google
Oxford Dictionary

Since researching topics is not your forte, I would include this link.
Read it thoroughly & digest contents. Then send your apologies through.
It would be gladly accepted..........

http://oxleas.nhs.uk/news/2013/5/londons-first-non-medical-appr/
Re: Kogi: Screening Committee Discovers Level 13 Medical Officer With School Cert by Lexusgs430: 6:35am On Feb 07, 2017
Oogway:

Wikipedia
Google
Oxford Dictionary

What more can I say? But simply admire the person medicine specially choose.
Don't be fooled by your false mentality. I do not have to brag about my profession. I know what I am, and that alone gives me satisfaction..... ......
Keep wallowing in your myopic mentality...............
Re: Kogi: Screening Committee Discovers Level 13 Medical Officer With School Cert by Oogway: 9:56am On Feb 07, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Since researching topics is not your forte, I would include this link.
Read it thoroughly & digest contents. Then send your apologies through.
It would be gladly accepted..........

http://oxleas.nhs.uk/news/2013/5/londons-first-non-medical-appr/

I have carefully gone through the topic and I'm yet to see were a non Doctor is referred to as an M.D rather the constitution was changed to include others who were non medical officers not making a non doctor a medical officer. Even in that article it's the 1st ever in UK so u would imagine how many more decades it would take Nigeria to do such. Didn't you see were the article stated the guy had undergone several advance yes of training. Do u guys even get any other training after your 1st degree, moreover the topic is in a Nigerian setting not UK. Bro, you are still yet to show me where a nin Doctor is a medical officer
Re: Kogi: Screening Committee Discovers Level 13 Medical Officer With School Cert by Lexusgs430: 10:34am On Feb 07, 2017
Oogway:
to rather the constitution was changed to include others who were non medical officers not making a non doctor a medical officer. Even in that article it's the 1st ever in UK so u would imagine how many more decades it would take Nigeria to do such. Didn't you see were the article stated the guy had undergone several advance yes of training. Do u guys even get any other training after your 1st degree, moreover the topic is in a Nigerian setting not UK. Bro, you are still yet to show me where a nin Doctor is a medical officer

I now truly give up. Go and care for your patients...... ..
Re: Kogi: Screening Committee Discovers Level 13 Medical Officer With School Cert by Oogway: 11:33am On Feb 07, 2017
Lexusgs430:

I now truly give up. Go and care for your patients...... ..

Read it yourself, and stop running from a concrete argument

Re: Kogi: Screening Committee Discovers Level 13 Medical Officer With School Cert by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 21, 2017
Oogway:

As in Medical Doctor?? Because I seriously doubt that
Lol. Dnt worry oogway.. We will all leave medicine for u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why You Should Join The Nigeria Police Today! / My Employer Robbed Me In Broad Daylight! / CBN Bars Banks From Sacking More Than 5 Staff Without Approval

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.