Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Buhari Has 6 More Years To Spend In Power - Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has 6 More Years To Spend In Power - Okorocha (888 Views)

Governor Ajimobi: I Washed Dead Bodies For 8 Years To Survive / Yusuf Buhari In Power Bike Accident, Unconscious, Suffers Head Injury - DAILY NG / Why Was There Little Call For Biafra When Jonathan Was In Power? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Has 6 More Years To Spend In Power - Okorocha by Jajayi: 7:48am On Jan 31, 2017
Rochas Okorocha, Imo state governor, says the Igbo should consider occupying the highest office in the land after the second term of President Muhammadu Buhari.

The governor was reacting to a statement by former President Olusegun Obasanjo that the Igbo should be considered for presidency in 2019.

Speaking with journalists after a meeting with Acting President Yemi Osinbajo in Abuja on Monday, Okorocha said his party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) had become a strong force in the south-east.

“What I do know is that Ndi Igbo should talk about presidency after President Muhammadu Buhari. I think we should support this government,” he said.

“President Muhammadu Buhari has a tenure to work for, four years or eight years according to the zoning arrangement and everybody should follow the zoning though I am not an advocate of zoning.”

Okorocha also said that two governors from the south-east would soon join the APC, and that Ken Nnamani, former senate president, had been nominated to lead the party in the region.

‎”The APC as a party is strong in the south-east. We are trying to rebuild the party and redefine leadership so there will be no confusion,” he said.

“As to whether the APC in the south-east is in disarray as the case as always been; we want to have a united party in the south-east. We are hopeful from all discussions that about two governors will be joining us in the south-east to strengthen the party. Right now, we have agreed that Sen Ken Nnamani should take a lead of the party in the south-east to enable us have a common understanding – along with other leaders like Chief Jim Nwobodo.”

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/01/okorocha-buhari-has-6-more-years-to.html

Re: Buhari Has 6 More Years To Spend In Power - Okorocha by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 31, 2017
ok
Re: Buhari Has 6 More Years To Spend In Power - Okorocha by Jeffrey12(m): 7:50am On Jan 31, 2017
Tell them joor... Well said, 6yrs all the way...wailers can only wail and die.

Re: Buhari Has 6 More Years To Spend In Power - Okorocha by Jajayi: 7:50am On Jan 31, 2017
Mynd44, Lalasticlala
Re: Buhari Has 6 More Years To Spend In Power - Okorocha by mr1759: 8:10am On Jan 31, 2017
how old will he be them?
Re: Buhari Has 6 More Years To Spend In Power - Okorocha by chiefolododo(m): 8:21am On Jan 31, 2017
Let me see how APC will give Buhari another life

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has 6 More Years To Spend In Power - Okorocha by Habakus: 10:54am On Jan 31, 2017
If he likes,let him stay there as president forever,what I know is that before 2019,a lot of his supporters now will turn to his greatest adversaries as it is already happening. If they want to turn this country to hell-hole,good for them,but we'll be here to counter their lies and blame shifting when the time comes.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has 6 More Years To Spend In Power - Okorocha by Adminisher: 2:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
Buhari has SIX years to go. Nigeria will give that to him after that power goes to the South-East. Now the options are limited there. The people are lovers of corrupt , yesterday people. The only other popular person is Nnamdi Kanu who is far better than all their politicians many times over. However, Kanu has mental/psychological problems and he does not believe in Nigeria. So I see the chance of the SE going again to the SW or SS.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has 6 More Years To Spend In Power - Okorocha by bennybaba(m): 2:37pm On Jan 31, 2017
Six years indeed!!!.....when all the Babas in my village has tabled your matter before the gods grin...
Re: Buhari Has 6 More Years To Spend In Power - Okorocha by Adminisher: 2:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
chiefolododo:
Let me see how APC will give Buhari another life

APC is a very very popular party. 80 percent of the North, 60 percent of the West and 50 percent of the middle belt. The economic crunch in Naija is only being felt by vocal urban dwellers who work in offices and do social media.
Farmers, small scale manufacturers and People in the educational sector are booming

By the time the elections are holding all the social intervention programs would have been rolled out and the infrastructure programs will be well under way. Nigeria will get be Buhari a second term.
Re: Buhari Has 6 More Years To Spend In Power - Okorocha by BCharles: 2:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
How this Muslim became Governor in Imo State still baffles me.....

Guys check my signature below lets earn money (bitcoin) together with 4,000 investment..... Click on the link in my signature below
Re: Buhari Has 6 More Years To Spend In Power - Okorocha by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
Coming from the Traitor-in-chief, who like Esau, sold his birthright
Re: Buhari Has 6 More Years To Spend In Power - Okorocha by Johnnyessence(m): 2:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
Adminisher:

APC is a very very popular party. 80 percent of the North, 60 percent of the West and 50 percent of the middle belt. The economic crunch in Naija is only being felt by vocal urban dwellers who work in offices and do social media.
Farmers, small scale manufacturers and People in the educational sector are booming

By the time the elections are holding all the social intervention programs would have been rolled out and the infrastructure programs will be well under way. Nigeria will get be Buhari a second term.
it will shock u when d result start coming out and not favoring pmb and his party. U haven't see anything here. U think Nigerians are fools niiii. If u go imo state where okorochas is d governor there's nothing to show for it only for him to be blowing his propanganda and embezzling d state treasury. We can't be folding our hands and allow things to go this way. Pmb led government is bound to fail everyone. So far nothing to show for it in his govt. Inflation rate is now 20 percent still nothing as been done to d economic. See pmb and his party will regret their actions nominate him again. So far d masses are against his govt.
Re: Buhari Has 6 More Years To Spend In Power - Okorocha by firstking01(m): 3:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
Lol, six years ke?, when even some of his cattle rearing brothers are turning against him?,,,
Re: Buhari Has 6 More Years To Spend In Power - Okorocha by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
Protesting IPOB youths and Obj should get this into their skull
Re: Buhari Has 6 More Years To Spend In Power - Okorocha by jiinxed: 3:12pm On Jan 31, 2017
Only 6 years?
Re: Buhari Has 6 More Years To Spend In Power - Okorocha by anibi9674: 3:38pm On Jan 31, 2017
Rocha's is the real enemy of buhari ,wishing him more six years with those demons in aso rock is purely wickedness.
Re: Buhari Has 6 More Years To Spend In Power - Okorocha by rayblast(m): 4:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
Na ur papa houz na. Ile baba yin ni abi? Awon olori buruko somebody
Re: Buhari Has 6 More Years To Spend In Power - Okorocha by itzchingy: 4:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
NIGERIA FIRST… If it is to be, it is up to US.
Site registration link: http://nigeriafirst.ng/join.php
Instagram: www.instagram.com/NigeriaFirst
Twitter: www.twitter.com/NigeriaFirst_ng
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Nigeria1st/
Re: Buhari Has 6 More Years To Spend In Power - Okorocha by allfriends(m): 4:37pm On Jan 31, 2017
Receive brain ... Oloshi ... Oni ranu .. Killer of destiny
Re: Buhari Has 6 More Years To Spend In Power - Okorocha by Jajayi: 9:05am On Feb 01, 2017
Please front page, it would be fun grin
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun
Re: Buhari Has 6 More Years To Spend In Power - Okorocha by AgbenuAnna(f): 9:10am On Feb 01, 2017
6 more years in which country?

Okorocha I thought u have sense
Re: Buhari Has 6 More Years To Spend In Power - Okorocha by zendy: 9:49am On Feb 01, 2017
Someone has not proved they deserve a second term, they have already been awarded another 6 years.

Okorocha is a zombie

(1) (Reply)

Tuface And Ex-niger Delta Militants To Lead Mass Protest Against Buhari Govt / Why The Nigerian Youths Are Not The Leaders Of Tomorrow / Nuclear Armed Nigeria: How Will The World React.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.