Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? (37373 Views)

Sheikh Jamiu Kewulere-Bello Imam’s Installation, History To Be Made / The Ideal Muslim Family By Imam Ridwan Jamiu / Sheikh Jamiu Ajadi Sanusi (ami Olohun) "truely Divine Man Of God" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? by tiatma: 2:03am On Dec 02, 2009
Who is Sheikh Jamiu Ami Olohun?

He is young but has this knack with parables to illustrate . . .

He comes across as an intriguing refreshing Islamic scholar and/or teacher . . .

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? by olanajim(m): 11:41pm On Dec 07, 2009
hmmm

I have heard about him and I have sen him but if he is the one I saw, I can tell u that I dot like him!

I don't hate him either, and I don't think he is a role model.

Why? as a teenager, he already has 4 wives? ( I hope I am wrong)
2. Each time his followers talk to him, they do so as if he were a god.

I stumbled upon him on my mum street lats year or something when he was invited to speak. I was told that because he was talking I should not take the major road even though he was not on that path. There argument was that he must finish before anybody can walk pass the road. It almost lead to a fight between me and the follower most of who look like a thug to me. I don't think that is what Islam teaches. I had my way though, I passed through the road and I didn't even bother to listen to what he was saying.

Each time he lift a microphone, the followers will all stand up and will not sit until he drop the mic. One thing that made me even angrier was when he caught. A man old enough to be his father quickly went to him and started moppong his gullet and face even though it was a slight cough and before he was through,, another one has joined them and started fiddling with the Agbada he wore as if a were a king. I don't know why you bring him to nairaland. He is not worth the discussion.

I wish someone educate him on how to behave. I wonder why u even call hi skeikh. Sheik in Arabic mean elder. That boy should be call a boy and not elder!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 09, 2009
Amin Olohun ko, amin esu ni. I find all this 'Sheuism' most disgusting. It is nothing but arrant misguidance!!!!
As narrated by Olanajm, most of their practices have no basis in Islam.

May Allah guide them aright.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 10, 2009
tiatma:

Who is Sheikh Jamiu Ami Olohun?

He is young but has this knack with parables to illustrate . . .

He comes across as an intriguing refreshing Islamic scholar and/or teacher . . .

I am sorry 2 tell u dat that boy is nothing but an (AAYATU-SHSHAYTON) ie. A devilish sign.
All he relies on is SIHR ie jazz. He is not fit 2 be a role model coz of d way he does nd talks. He even does somethings that are against d Aqeedah of Islam.
Re: Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? by alimat2(f): 7:12pm On Dec 11, 2009
Moderator can u pleassssssssssssssseeeeeeeeee delete this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? by justfash50: 7:38pm On Dec 12, 2009
Amin Olohun ko, amin esu ni. I find all this 'Sheuism' most disgusting. It is nothing but arrant misguidance!!!!
As narrated by Olanajm, most of their practices have no basis in Islam.

May Allah guide them aright.

Surely ALLAH guide and guards whom he wills to the right part.All these shehu"s May Allah put them in the right direction before it s too late cos they becoming nuisance daily to me.
Re: Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 13, 2009
No need to delete it. People need to be able to dinstnguish between fake and real Sheikhs.
Re: Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? by donjon: 8:02am On Dec 14, 2009
Teenager with 4 wives
Re: Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? by olanajim(m): 10:07am On Dec 14, 2009
@alimot2
we talk about fake pastors. Let not shy away from talking about fake sheikhs.

The incidence I narrated above was my first and only contact with him. Before then, I have heard about him and he has visited that place twice. I am a man who dont attend Islamic programmes organised by jobless people using the program as a bread and butter ventures.

I remember reading about a young Iranian boy of 9 year who memorised quran and whenever he recite the quran often moved people to tear. I cant remember them elevating him to the position of sheikh. If we go to you tube we would find such children there. Many videos.

But here, just because our muslim brothers have subtitute quran for mathematics and newspapers, we started elevating the few that can read quran to the level of diety. Calling him Ami Olorun just because he was gifted is like elevating maths wizkids to the level of god just because they became a professor at age 12 etc. Maybe when Jamiu see a 14 year old professor of maths and physics combined he will realize that he was just gifted and not a special miracle. And his followers will stop disturbing us with tale by moonlite.

May I use this opportunity to ask what is the position of this toddler that was paraded years ago as having started reading quran from the day he was born. Where is he now? He made prophesies and spoke with authority at tender age. Is Jamiu better than him?

If we must do good thing, let us do it without violating God's ordinance.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? by tiatma: 10:00pm On Apr 02, 2010
Re: Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? by Peace2010: 11:43am On May 29, 2010
Jarus (m

Law prince (m)

justfash50

All these above people does not fear Almighty ALLAH, and everyone of you should have the fear of ALLAH before commenting wrongly on any man of God, be it Muslim or Christian, you are not God to Judge anyone and try to always do your finding before making comments.

I believe there is a person sponsoring you people to make this mischief comment on this man of God, in order way, I think you are not a Muslim and you are envy him.

I know that you will face the wrath of Almighty ALLAH for this comment that you made on this truely devine man of God, Sheikh Jamiu is humble, respective and generous young man that only teach and proclaim the oneness of Almight ALLAH.

I can not be bothered much because few people believe and have faith in Jesus Christ when he came but after he gone, they find truth and start crying for forgiveness, even is not everybody that have faith and believe in the existence of the Almight ALLAH that created us.

I pray that it will not be too long for you to know the truth which will set you free here in life and the hereafter.

Find more about him and move closer to God.

Qasim.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? by frayu: 10:34am On May 31, 2010
he is a good person
Re: Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? by frayu: 10:37am On May 31, 2010
he is a cool going person all bad comment made about him is a bloody lie
Re: Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? by frayu: 11:06am On May 31, 2010
all bad comment make on sheikh jamiu ami olohun is a lie but may god forgive u people saying robish about him but why we people don't encourage good thing rather to spoil it let try to comment good about our self not bad coment. don;t mind them u are the truly ayatulai may allah continue to bless you. comment by habeeb lawal

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? by teeyad: 12:32am On Jun 14, 2010
Bismillah Rahmani Raheem

Asalam Alaekum
Brothers and sisters

let me just use this opportunity to say that i honestly do not know Shehu Jamiu and i haven't heard about him.but comments on this subject has the power to make me beleive he is one demon form hell(Audhu Billahi).

some time i wonder what we muslims call SUNNAH these days, lets us think if Our Holy prophet according to his traditions will ever make such comments about a person even a kafir talkless of a fellow brother who out of our own ideology (not Islam) has been tagged a beast.What do we say we have learnt from the holy Prophet(S.A.W), i am sorry to say it is discouraging to see muslims talk this way about a fellow muslim,

the question i will love to ask is how many of us have gone to meet Shehu Jamiu to confirm all this and if otherwise do our best to share our thoughts with him in other to correct the situation, i can guess none, are we happy to see a brother stray so we can talk about him and feel like the best in the sight of Allah or do we truly have the best interest of Islam at heart.

remember this,Allah guides whom he wills and misguides whom he wills, you can stay here and rain all our negative comments about this brother but have in mind that Allah knows best, have we ever thought that Allah can suddenly just misguide us and make a kafir a muslim at that same instant, Subhanallah, Allah is capable,

as a parting word let us constantly put this in mind that the Greatest Sunnah of our Beloved Prophet Muhammad(S.A.W) is his Character let us imbibe it And i pray that Allah continue to guide us Aright.Amin

love you all

Wassalam Alaekum

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? by onikekuk: 11:34am On Aug 13, 2010
Astagfirullah, to those that say things they don't know or have good knowledge about issue and give false informations to people about our own beloved sheikh jamiu ajadi sunusi(ami olorun)ayatullahi, sheu jamiu is my alfa and a personal friend, so if u need to knw anything about him u can ask me, I will post his full biograph and pictures to prove it, he's indeed a lecturer,leader and a scholar, ayatullahi baba wa.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? by javalove(m): 1:03pm On Aug 13, 2010
Abegiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. . . .

u guys should go and sit down jor. . .

Every man has been given the criterion to determine b/w what is RIGHT and what is WRONG. . .!!!!

If his actions and attitudes are placed side by side with the commandments of Allah, the Sunnah of the prophet and life of the sahabas, then this guy is bloodily fake!!!!!!!!!!! (I'm not sorry to say)

When Yaum Kiyama is getting near, we will see strange and jaw dropping atuffs. . .

Ami Olohun Ko, .Amin Esu Ni. . .

I wont be suprised if he is from my place (ilorin) cos its my people that love rubbish like this. . .

Abegi. . tell him to be humble and practice islam as it should be practiced

Someone saying we are spomsored to make bad comments about him,, are you alright?

oshi oda. . oshe inu awe jare. . .

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? by onikekuk: 1:21pm On Aug 13, 2010
@javalove, I think ur problem is inability to apply knowledge!!!
If I may ask u, do knw know him before now?or av u heard about him or something?
Well what I will just tell u is that u should be sure about things u say about people cos u don't knw him, I might be of help to u by inviting you to his public lecture that will be going on during ramadan in lagos and all over nigeria, let's appreciate Allahs blessing, ramadan kareem

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? by javalove(m): 2:26pm On Aug 13, 2010
i v not met him and what he has to say is secondary. . .

read olanajim;s post and understand how his followers treat him. . . which normal muslim will say people should not pass because he is talking?

Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) as elevated in status and noble as he was lived a humble life. . . please. . o se ojo jimoh oo

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? by onikekuk: 2:41pm On Aug 13, 2010
Olanajim is just a liar, I must comfess that I av known him since 2003 when he was 13years old, he has alway been a humble and respectful person, anyway if olanajim knws that he's saying the truth he should tell us when and where that happened, cos I called him(sheikh jamiu ami olorun)when I saw that post by olanajim, and he told me that it has never happened before and it will not happen!!!!pls and pls don't believe that alonajims post he is just a devil agent, barka jumat

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? by azharuddin: 4:52pm On Aug 13, 2010
Brothers stop arguing, i do not know anything about this boy. Some say he is a scholar, some say likes to be treated like a king. Truth, ? Allah knows best.

Now Generally speaking we have a lot of people nowadays who are being called scholars! some of them fake, some of them very truthful and humble. I would like to say whatever these scholars say, we should do cross reference. Get yourself a copy of Quran its translation and commentary in English or your mother tongue. Also get a copy of Hadith of Imam Bukhari and Muslim (its available in the internet). What ever people say ask for proof from Quran or Hadith. Do not believe anybody blindly.
Re: Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? by onikekuk: 5:02pm On Aug 13, 2010
@adhzaruddin, thanks for ur submissions, this man of God has been tested and comfirmed OK, may Allah bless each and every one of us
Re: Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? by deols(f): 3:16pm On Aug 21, 2010
Immediately i saw d name, i knew what to expect. It seems his followers came on board only to champion his course. I hope he doesnt give dem some water to drink or some mountain to climb.

THis is Islam and a spade is to be called a spade only I would disagree on calling him a Kaafir
Re: Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? by zayhal(f): 9:53am On Aug 22, 2010
Does he call himself a prophet?

Who gave him the name ami olohun? me think all of us are ami olohun now
Re: Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? by onikekuk: 10:34am On Aug 22, 2010
What's the meaning of ami olorun, its a yoruba word which simply means sign from Allah, me and u and everyone re signs of allah cos we re all from him, this is juat his our nick name given to him by someone he doesn't even knw when he saw 6yrs old boy preaching the word of Allah to ppl and backing it up with proves from the holy Quran, so pls and pls for the sake of ramadhan make sure u get to knw something before u comment on it, thanks
Re: Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? by zayhal(f): 10:38am On Aug 22, 2010
onikeku.k.:

What's the meaning of ami olorun, its a yoruba word which simply means sign from Allah, me and u and everyone re signs of allah cos we re all from him, this is juat his our nick name given to him by someone he doesn't even knw when he saw 6yrs old boy preaching the word of Allah to ppl and backing it up with proves from the holy Quran, so pls and pls for the sake of ramadhan make sure u get to knw something before u comment on it, thanks

Apostle, I haven't made a comment, yet. I've only asked a couple of questions, ok?
Re: Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? by onikekuk: 10:49am On Aug 22, 2010
@zayhal, wasn't referring to u, just saying it generally for the save of those that av posted what dey don't knw earlier, yeah u asked a question?a good one for that matter,he didn't call himself a prophet, he's just a preacher, don't knw why some poeple were writting things dey don't knw, a guy wrote that he has 4 wifes, for God sake he is just 19 yrs old, he's nt married yet, thanks
Re: Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? by zayhal(f): 3:36pm On Aug 22, 2010
Alright.
Re: Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? by Nobody: 6:10am On Aug 23, 2010
bunch of clowns. grin
Re: Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? by abdurrazaq(m): 8:15am On Aug 23, 2010
davidylan:

bunch of clowns. grin
Yeah, but you won't let them be, whould you?
About the topic at hand, I have not met him nor heard him speak but I've heard his story as far back as 2002/2003 when he was just hugging the limelight and up till now, I have not heard of some of the bad things written about him here. He is not the first Young Preacher and he won't be the last. That he is what he is at a younger age doesn't make him a fake Sheikh. Let's just be careful in passing comments and let's judgement for ALLAH to do. Salam

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? by azharuddin: 4:20pm On Aug 23, 2010
abdurrazaq:

Let's just be careful in passing comments and let's judgement for ALLAH to do.

Yes brother you are absolutely right. We should be careful while saying something about someone, especially if we aint sure.
Re: Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? by Sulele4by4(m): 3:56pm On Aug 24, 2010
Salam alaykum,
islam is religion of peace and our noble prophet mohamed(pbh) thought us a lot of lessons which ll be required for our day to day activities. If a none muslim says an unpalatable things about a muslin, i know we wont like it but look at the way we re saying a whole lots of nuisance things about our own brother.Allah warn us agaist back bitting and d prophet said we should not speak evil or bad things about our brother in their absent that if anyone does that that means he has eaten the flesh of his brother.So let us be careful not to speak evil against our brother without making a concrete evidence and not speak it in their absence but rather confront them because they will also have onething or the other to say and this might also go a long way to affect them positively. Ramadan kareem

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. / Imagining Intercourse Between Spouses / Unidentified Woman Who Died During Hajj Trip To Mecca (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.