Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Onyekachi Divine Who Erected Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onyekachi Divine Who Erected Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout (27762 Views)

'Holy Family' Statue Erected By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) / South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo / Goodluck Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout, By Onyekachi Divine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onyekachi Divine Who Erected Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout by viviangist: 10:57am On Jan 31, 2017
Nigerian man Comr. Onyekachi Divine has erected a statue of ex-president Goodluck Jonathan. According to him,he did the project to show love to GEJ for his exemplary display of democracy, leadership to the country and contributions to the development of his alma mater (University of Portharcourt).

In part he wrote...

'Recognition well-deserved.

and I chose to do it for the man after my heart"

This rare statue/image is for the love i have for him and commissioned to respect our former President in recognition of his exemplary display of democracy, leadership to the country and contributions to the development of his alma mater (University of Portharcourt).
he is my hero.

The artwork like the man that inspired it, with the signature hat and smiling face all in place.

He contested and lost the 2015 presidential election, upon which he conceded defeat and became the first sitting Nigerian president to do so'

Source - http://www.viviangist.com/goodluck-jonathans-statue-in-university-of-port-harcout-by-onyekachi-divine

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyekachi Divine Who Erected Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout by yemmybx(m): 11:06am On Jan 31, 2017
Wow!

God bless Nigeria!

4 Likes

Re: Onyekachi Divine Who Erected Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout by dadebayo1(m): 11:39am On Jan 31, 2017
Ok...
Re: Onyekachi Divine Who Erected Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout by stefanweeks: 1:04pm On Jan 31, 2017
ok
Re: Onyekachi Divine Who Erected Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout by OHIsIManuEL(m): 1:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Onyekachi Divine Who Erected Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout by EROMS38(m): 1:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
Gud

4 Likes

Re: Onyekachi Divine Who Erected Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout by SWORD419(m): 1:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
hope na for department of law them put am,

symbol of corruption, tyranny and boko haram

oya illiterate Donkeys start quoting me

13 Likes

Re: Onyekachi Divine Who Erected Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
GOOD JOB.

3 Likes

Re: Onyekachi Divine Who Erected Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout by Silva79(f): 1:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
ugly thats the truth
Re: Onyekachi Divine Who Erected Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout by leokennedi(m): 1:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
Trust me, you made him proud...

8 Likes

Re: Onyekachi Divine Who Erected Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout by fpeter(f): 1:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
Abeg we done hear, E do!

1 Like

Re: Onyekachi Divine Who Erected Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout by EmekaBlue(m): 1:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
cool
Re: Onyekachi Divine Who Erected Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout by emvico(m): 1:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
FTC Thank God For Today. Those Guys Above Are Fake. From 1-11... I Am The Real Guy tongue

2 Likes

Re: Onyekachi Divine Who Erected Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout by CXLVII: 1:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
Dude just spoilt his political career if he has any. Instead of him doing that of Buhari or better still Obasanjo.

Its just a waste of Cement, Sand, Gravel, water, reinforcements, space and Man-hours.

He could have just done that of Abacha if he was compelled to immortalise a treasury looter

Hope he personally doesn't eat yams?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onyekachi Divine Who Erected Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout by Daviestunech(m): 1:06pm On Jan 31, 2017

The poster below me will hv sumtin good to say.
Re: Onyekachi Divine Who Erected Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout by PapaBaby: 1:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
Very nice, am impresed

2 Likes

Re: Onyekachi Divine Who Erected Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout by jojothaiv(m): 1:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
This is wonderful!

2 Likes

Re: Onyekachi Divine Who Erected Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout by gunners160(m): 1:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
CXLVII:
Dude just spoilt his political career if he has any. Instead of him doing that of Buhari or better still Obasanjo.

Its just a wasted Cement, Sand, Gravel, water, reinforcements, space and Man-hours.

goslowgoslow:
Very ugly statue
c hatred abeg. Please bros, which one you do or your family member do?Did he ask you to lend him money for the project? These guys are high on dry akamu with wet mess

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onyekachi Divine Who Erected Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
he is a good man

cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Onyekachi Divine Who Erected Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
fpeter:
Abeg we done hear, E do!

stop hatin, him touch yu ?

5 Likes

Re: Onyekachi Divine Who Erected Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout by onyeezeigbo: 1:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
Silva79:
ugly thats the truth
I can see how ugly he is in your profile pic

5 Likes

Re: Onyekachi Divine Who Erected Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout by goslowgoslow(m): 1:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
Very ugly statue
Re: Onyekachi Divine Who Erected Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout by Handsomecole(m): 1:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
What is so special in erecting a Jonathan statue. Mtcheeew!!! The guy Dino see Buhari statue to erect it's not odrinary corrupt Jonathan.

Just quote me and die!!! undecided
Re: Onyekachi Divine Who Erected Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout by ThinkIT: 1:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
I came to see the statue. I'm wondering if Buhari will ever earn such repute. Goodluck is lucky sha.

3 Likes

Re: Onyekachi Divine Who Erected Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout by amolak: 1:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ok o, what next

Re: Onyekachi Divine Who Erected Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout by maxiuc(m): 1:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
His pocket go smile verysoon
I hate the word erected
Re: Onyekachi Divine Who Erected Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
viviangist:
Nigerian man Comr. Onyekachi Divine has erected a statue of ex-president Goodluck Jonathan. According to him,he did the project to show love to GEJ for his exemplary display of democracy, leadership to the country and contributions to the development of his alma mater (University of Portharcourt).

In part he wrote...

'Recognition well-deserved.

and I chose to do it for the man after my heart"

This rare statue/image is for the love i have for him and commissioned to respect our former President in recognition of his exemplary display of democracy, leadership to the country and contributions to the development of his alma mater (University of Portharcourt).
he is my hero.

The artwork like the man that inspired it, with the signature hat and smiling face all in place.

He contested and lost the 2015 presidential election, upon which he conceded defeat and became the first sitting Nigerian president to do so'

Source - http://www.viviangist.com/goodluck-jonathans-statue-in-university-of-port-harcout-by-onyekachi-divine

@ bolded, anybody that is not Lai Mohammed knows that this is true.
GEJ is the father of modern democracy in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Onyekachi Divine Who Erected Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout by sirOrubebe: 1:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
All Ayam just seeing upandan is "erected" kilode? undecided

I know you want to quote me and call me a "dirty minded somborry".

But let me ask you: you that don't have a dirty mind how did you know what I am talking about? undecided

#OkBye

4 Likes

Re: Onyekachi Divine Who Erected Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout by femolii: 1:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
The man want kill jonathan
Re: Onyekachi Divine Who Erected Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout by maxiuc(m): 1:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
CXLVII:

Its just a wasted Cement, Sand, Gravel, water, reinforcements, space and Man-hours.

Re: Onyekachi Divine Who Erected Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout by firstclassmumu: 1:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
nice 1
Re: Onyekachi Divine Who Erected Jonathan's Statue In University Of Port-Harcout by wristbangle: 1:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
Just imagine people giving positive accolade to this shameful statue that siphoned the nation's wealth.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of 'ruga'? / Joe Igbokwe Supervises Clearing Of Drainages In Lagos (Pictures) / Kola Ologbodiyan, The Publicity Secretary Of PDP Fires First Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.