Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Publisher Of Biafra Times, Nine Others Arrested - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Publisher Of Biafra Times, Nine Others Arrested (483 Views)

The Proposed Map Of Biafra. / Author Accuses JAMB, Publisher Of Conspiracy - The Guardiannews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Publisher Of Biafra Times, Nine Others Arrested by uneeking(m): 1:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
The Biafra Times publisher Peter Eke, together with nine others, were arraigned before a Lagos Magistrates Court in Ikeja on Monday for allegedly publishing and circulating seditious and malicious publication.

Others arrested together with the publisher are Azeez Ayoola, Akeem Adebakin, Bisi Akeem, Adewumi Temitope, Sakiru Folorunsho, Rafiu Qudus, Kunle Olusola, and Ayodeji Odunyinbo. They were arrested on Sunday night, January 29th, at a room located at no 33 Oguntolu Street, Somolu.

The Lagos State Police Commissioner Fatai Owoseni, While parading the suspects, said 515 copies of the Biafra newspaper were recovered during a raid on the printing press in Shomolu, Lagos. The printing press has been shut and the environment is being monitored.

This is an offence punishable under the Criminal Law of Lagos State,” Owoseni said.
The 30-year-old Eke, however, told journalists that he had no intention to promote disunity and disharmony among Nigerians. “I love my country and I love my president. My intention is not to fight my country; I just want to pass out information to those who have no access to the Internet.

More @ http://uneekomunikations.com/wp/uneekomunikations-publisher-of-biafra-times-nine-others-arrested/

Re: Publisher Of Biafra Times, Nine Others Arrested by firstclassmumu: 1:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
f
Re: Publisher Of Biafra Times, Nine Others Arrested by malware: 1:31pm On Jan 31, 2017
Lolz
Re: Publisher Of Biafra Times, Nine Others Arrested by Hackportal(m): 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2017
This is wickedness ooo.... but no matter what biafra must stand........

(1) (Reply)

Video: Witch Doctors Now Hires Hit Men To Kill Albinos / Villagers Kill GIGANTIC Swollen Snake / Review NYSC To Reflect Entrepreneur And Job Creating Scheschescheme - Ubah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.