Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Joke - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke (487 Views)

Super Eagle Joke You Can All Relates with. / LONDON ZOO ( Rib Cranking Joke Of The Day ) / Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joke by ISAACOLOYEDE(m): 1:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
A driver was driving his boss to airport, the boss noticed that he forgot an important document at home, so he went back home, his wife was bathing with a soap on her face, the husband tip-toed and touched her boobs, the wife responded, you've dropped my stupid husband so fast? Dont rush we've the whole weekend to spend together, am praying for him to have a plane crash so that I can enjoy you till the end of my life! She notice the person was quiet, she washed her face and saw her husband standing in front of her. ....katakata don burst.

(1) (Reply)

[video] MAD Gang In You No Fit Run / Facebook Fake Ass Niggas / The Struggles Of An Upcoming Artist By Uniquebaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.