Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

LIB Exclusive: 2face Is Never Concerned About People But Himself - Blackface - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / LIB Exclusive: 2face Is Never Concerned About People But Himself - Blackface (627 Views)

Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) / Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" / 2face Is A Two-faced Person - Charles Novia (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LIB Exclusive: 2face Is Never Concerned About People But Himself - Blackface by ipreach: 2:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
A few hours ago, Blackface renewed his bitter rivalry with 2face Idibia when he re-posted a lengthy piece titled 'Let us educate the illiterate' on his Instagram page targeting 2face Idibia and the planned protest on February 5, 5017. Read here
With this, LIB exclusively reached out to Blackface who defended his action saying, 'I don't think they should be thinking of a protest because we just got out from a crazy time, and the government is trying to fix the country. It's time to support the government and see what we can do for the country and not protest. They have been there for smaller amount of time and expect them to do miracles'. Read the rest of the exclusive interview after the cut....

LIB: Don't you think the present government has subjected several citizens to hardship?

This government? Have they forgotten there was a government before this present administration. If somebody has Pneumonia, you would forget the time the person was in cold. Just for us to be factual, what is he protesting about? I think he should do better things than protesting. He should protest with his music, if I should advice him kindly. Has he protested for his Local government in his state? They say charity begins at home.

LIB: So you think the protest is meaningless?

I think its a waste of time.

LIB: Do you think the government has really done well?

We can't start asking this government if they have down well, they just started. PDP was there for about fifteen years. Did they come out to protest why there was no constant electricity?, Why was the National Stadium being used for unnecessary occasions? Why were people doing things against the law? so Why didn't they protest?

LIB: In the post you shared, 2face was described as an illiterate for his move to protest against the government, don't you think that was harsh?

I'm not the one who wrote the article, but there are things he shouldn't go into because he doesn't know anything about it.

LIB: So why did you repost it?

I had to because people have to read what the person's opinion is all about. This person thinks like this. You (2face) don't think similar and I think a lot of people feel this same way too. Has Fela ever called people out to come out a protest against the government? You(2face) calling people out? You (2face) know what you have done to people and now you are calling them out, he must be joking. He is never concerned about collective people, he is just concerned about himself. He can't just be mobilizing people, nah nah nah, that is a fraud.

LIB: What is your reaction to the Professor that called out 2face over his Protest against the Govt?

A professor, you mean a professor called him out and you think he is daft? We need to call a spade a spade. I know you guys are going write a lot of negative stuff about me that I said he shouldn't lead such protest. But what am saying is that nobody should use the manipulative mind to tell people to come out for something that is not worth it. That is wrong.

LIB: Don't you think 2face is a leader in the society and will be able to convince the government with the protest?

Let me tell you something. Does 2face Idibia have a fruitful foundation? No, Does 2face Idibia have anything that has to do with Benue State? No! Let me tell you something now. Emma Ugolee is in the hospital. If somebody is a front runner what is he supposed to do? 2face is supposed to be able to mobilize people to figure out a way to raise money for Ugolee 's hospital's bill. If I want to do that, the radio and TV are not going to listen to me. You guys have to come out straight. I don't know what will happen after it but we don't have to do no protest. Let us get our mind straight, they should stop that and stop manipulating people's mind.

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/01/lib-exclusive-2face-is-never-concerned.html

1 Like

Re: LIB Exclusive: 2face Is Never Concerned About People But Himself - Blackface by firstclassmumu: 2:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
k
Re: LIB Exclusive: 2face Is Never Concerned About People But Himself - Blackface by SalamRushdie: 2:12pm On Jan 31, 2017
Zero sum friendship at work here again...Blackface knows he is better than tuface but the problem is he cant prove it

2 Likes

Re: LIB Exclusive: 2face Is Never Concerned About People But Himself - Blackface by ghettowriter(m): 2:15pm On Jan 31, 2017
Black face shud STFU. who even seeks his opinions in national issues of this magnitude. he shud go look for work as a marijuana analyst or something

2 Likes

Re: LIB Exclusive: 2face Is Never Concerned About People But Himself - Blackface by AkachukwuD(m): 2:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
This black-face na proper attention seeker. Even if boko people drop bomb for his album he still won't blow
Re: LIB Exclusive: 2face Is Never Concerned About People But Himself - Blackface by jimohibrahim(m): 2:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
MAKE THIS GUY GO REST JOOR

This untalented, fake azz artist.... He don start again..

leave that Hypertek nigga alone.. And focus on how to bury your dead career peacefully..
Re: LIB Exclusive: 2face Is Never Concerned About People But Himself - Blackface by kheengjay(m): 2:18pm On Jan 31, 2017
is it just me'''''':: cos i smell serious beef n this black face has it bad for tu baba but what do I know ......smh

walks out of thread
Re: LIB Exclusive: 2face Is Never Concerned About People But Himself - Blackface by ammyluv2002(f): 2:21pm On Jan 31, 2017
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: LIB Exclusive: 2face Is Never Concerned About People But Himself - Blackface by demolinka(m): 2:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
2face...

Egungun be careful.
Re: LIB Exclusive: 2face Is Never Concerned About People But Himself - Blackface by AyamConfidence(m): 2:27pm On Jan 31, 2017
I go modify when thus one reach FP

Meanwhile lalasticlala show ooo
Re: LIB Exclusive: 2face Is Never Concerned About People But Himself - Blackface by Airtimex(m): 2:36pm On Jan 31, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: LIB Exclusive: 2face Is Never Concerned About People But Himself - Blackface by chachanga: 4:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
Some Nigerian Artistes and their shallow faculties!

Why wouldn't they be that way when silly girls waste time showing groupie-love and throwing panties/bras at them!

Listen and Listen good...

Staging the Protest won't be the issue, but who's gonna account for the attendant loss of lives to go with it?
On whose conscience will that be?!

Because I can bet it with you "SOME ONE, SURE AS HELL'S GONNA GET SHOT TO Shitts shocked AT THE PROTESTS AND MANY MORE WILL STILL BITE THE DUST IF THEY PROTEST THE INJUSTICE" angry!

There're better ways to fighting this prigs & mofos in power but not by losing your lives to a desperate govt and their jobless mofo policemen who have no qualms about spending time on shiitty cases like "Somebody Named a Dog Booharry"!

Stay in your homes, at ur businesses, be like Benny Bruce...the so-called Twitter Warrior who, though despised here by ignoramuses, has the hear of an international audience.

My Name is not Ben Bruce
But I simply wanna Make Sense...peaceOut!
Re: LIB Exclusive: 2face Is Never Concerned About People But Himself - Blackface by wizkidblogger(f): 5:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
Haha
Re: LIB Exclusive: 2face Is Never Concerned About People But Himself - Blackface by Kobicove(m): 6:38pm On Jan 31, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Zero sum friendship at work here again...Blackface knows he is better than tuface but the problem is he cant prove it

If he can't prove it then it means he's not better than 2Face in the first instance! undecided

1 Like

Re: LIB Exclusive: 2face Is Never Concerned About People But Himself - Blackface by Came: 9:02pm On Jan 31, 2017
I no sure say black face go fit forgive 2face anything way he do am oooooo.... Where faze dey self? that guy just hide. Black face pls, find a place in your heart, and forgive 2baba oooooo, because this your hatred don dey too show oooooo...

(1) (Reply)

Queen Jennifer Okorie Feeds Less Privilege Kids In Lagos(photos) / #wawu: Pastor Biodun Denies Linda Ikeji’s News / 4 New Revelations On Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.