Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Where Is Our President Na? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Where Is Our President Na? (811 Views)

How Can You Call This ( Lazy Youth) Our President Wants This Guy To Die / Lol! Guys Check Out The Funny Picx Of Our President Buhari With 6 Packs. / Treatment For Our President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Our President Na? by tonyflash43(m): 2:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
If by Tomorrow our president is not back,
they should declare Wednesday and Thursday public holidays so that all of us will go and look for our president.
My president can't go to London and be missing just like that.... Let them open boarder, we will all go to London and look for him........
book flight for us..... free tickets
everybody..... and if by Friday una done return and I dey lost for London make una forget me I no be Mr. President........... Lolz
Re: Where Is Our President Na? by tripplephi: 2:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
in buhari's voice.. za sitwuiashan ofer here in za other room demands zat i delay a bit in worder zo learn zo fight Kwarapshun
Re: Where Is Our President Na? by skedman(m): 2:45pm On Jan 31, 2017
tonyflash43:
If by Tomorrow our president is not back,
they should declare Wednesday and Thursday public holidays so that all of us will go and look for our president.
My president can't go to London and be missing just like that.... Let them open boarder, we will all go to London and look for him........
book flight for us..... free tickets
everybody..... and if by Friday una done return and I dey lost for London make una forget me I no be Mr. President........... Lolz
i am afraid, comedy is not your calling please try other talent or go to school and become a career person
Re: Where Is Our President Na? by tonyflash43(m): 2:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
skedman:
i am afraid, comedy is not your calling please try other talent or go to school and become a career person

see this one, who told u am a comedian, i saw the post somewhere and it came funny to me that was why i posted it on NL

(1) (Reply)

Best Punishment To Bae / Nigeria's Economy In A Captivating Picture / Nigeria Vs Croatia World Cup ; Funny Video | Iam Benji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.