Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Video:bishop Punched In The Face While Officiating Mass.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Video:bishop Punched In The Face While Officiating Mass.. (619 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye: This Assistant Police Commissioner Jack Me Up & Punched Me / Anglican Bishop Said, Biafra Be Realistic About Agitation, Lack Off Unity Among / Please Nairalanders Vote For My Baby To Be The Face Of Pz Cusson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video:bishop Punched In The Face While Officiating Mass.. by trendymart(m): 2:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
A bishop is recovering after being punched in the face while celebrating Mass over the weekend, reports CBS New York. About 100 parishioners were inside Sacred Heart Cathedral in Newark on Saturday afternoon for a Mass celebrating baseball player Roberto Clemente when man in a white suit approached Bishop Manuel Cruz. Video shows a security guard rushing to the man just before he leans forward and swings at Cruz, hitting Cruz in the mouth and knocking him off his feet. Shocked parishioners then helped the bishop as police subdued the suspect. Police say the suspect, identified as Charles Miller, has been charged with assault. A spokesman for the Archdiocese of Newark ...

watch video:

http://viid.me/qjeSbi

Re: Video:bishop Punched In The Face While Officiating Mass.. by firstclassmumu: 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2017
grin
Re: Video:bishop Punched In The Face While Officiating Mass.. by trendymart(m): 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2017
read full story here

http://viid.me/qjeKLQ
Re: Video:bishop Punched In The Face While Officiating Mass.. by royallord1(m): 2:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
all this pastors still shouting in nigeria that the suffering people are facing is because they dont pay BIG TITHE deserve a fist to the mouth as well!!!

(1) (Reply)

$9.8 Million Dollars Recovered From Ex NNPC GMD'S Residence In Kaduna / TB Joshua Spends $50,000 On Miracle Armed Robbery Survivor / What The Constitution Says About The Civilian Wearing The Military Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.