Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” (51487 Views)

Charly Boy Heads To National Stadium To Join The Protest (Photo) / "Let's Educate The Illiterate" - Blackface Blast 2face On Protest / 2face As A Young Boy Looks Like Dammy Krane (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by mroop(m): 2:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
As many celebrities supports 2face protest, some celeb however does not support the idea of the protest.

However black face is also against the protest see what he wrote below

#NATIONWIDE #PROTESTS
LETS EDUCATE THE ILLITERATE AS HE LEADS THE PROTEST
. I read Tuface Idibia's verbal tirade in Vanguard in which he said he will be leading a protest against Buhari on the 5th of February for among other things not paying salaries of civil servants.

I think he needs to be educated about the efforts of the Buhari administration: So far Buhari has released three bail out funds to the 36 states in Nigeria totalling over N1.5 trillion in the last 18 months.

Apart from this another trillion was released as Paris Club refund money to the 36 states. Buhari emphasized the need for the states to prioritize the payment of salaries of workers and pensions of pensioners as these states receive the money.

Unfortunately, instead of some states to use the funds to pay off civil servants and pensioners salary and pension arrears they chose to loot the funds. A governor of one of the South South states siphoned N3b of the funds using his mistress as a front and now the mistress has run away with the funds. Tuface Idibia you can now see why Nigerians are suspicious of the motive and source of the funds for the protest you want to embark on. Why didn't you lead a protest against these governors who mismanaged the Buhari bail out funds and the Paris Club refund money? Why did you not protest against GEJ's looting of N51 trillion naira and the Godswill Akpabio alleged looting of over N1 trillion naira from the Akwa Ibom state treasury for which he is being prosecuted by the EFCC? Why didn't you protest Akpabio's alleged corrupting of a Supreme Court justice who is currently being tried for corrupt practices on the bench? Is it because you are a corruption apologist? Is it because you are the agent of corruption fighting back? Is it because you are part of desperate plot to poison the hearts and minds against a fantastically incorruptible President who fights the corrupt no matter whose ox is gored? We your fans want to assure you that if you go ahead with this protest we will reevaluate our support for you and it may be downhill for you afterwards. Rethink your actions and reflect deeply. Dr. Bunmi Awoyemi Divinewealth #copied
https://www.instagram.com/p/BP6_FAMj218/?taken-by=blackfacenaija&hl=en

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/01/lets-educate-illiterate-2face-as-he.html?m=0

23 Likes

Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by softwerk(f): 2:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
Jealousy aand Envy go kill you Blackface!!!

Is it your illiteracy? By the way how much has your own 'literacy' added to your bank account?! grin

Give me 2Baba's illiteracy but don't forget to add the millions grin

631 Likes 52 Shares

Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by Airtimex(m): 2:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by firstclassmumu: 2:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
tongue
Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by kilokeys(m): 2:45pm On Jan 31, 2017
blackface be making a point...

be he is also so broke he thinks the hard life he faces is normal..

194 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by emeijeh(m): 2:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ok. O

1 Like

Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by dulux07(m): 2:51pm On Jan 31, 2017
LoL" blackface. grin i reserve my comment.

"Illiterate". Smh. I did rather be an uneducated 2baba, than be an educated blackface or the so called professor. grin

230 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by Hackportal(m): 3:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
Black face....!,that one na Artist?

162 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by zlatan10(m): 3:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
lalasticlala over to you, what do you have to say about this?

4 Likes

Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by beneviv(f): 3:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
softwerk:
Jealousy aand Envy go kill you Blackface!!!

Is it your illiteracy? By the way how much has your own 'literacy' added to your bank account?! grin

Give me 2Baba's illiteracy but don't forget to add the millions grin
No mind am, im still get ish with 2baba wey no knw dey reason I'm matter sef... Jealousy oshi

124 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by spacks(m): 3:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
Black face trying to capitalize, so as to be in the good books of the government.... Na him own tip from government he the find cheesy... All man fighting for his own pocket grin grin... U know Oppurtunity comes but once lipsrsealed

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by Adekamkpe23: 3:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
Only Biafrauds will protest, typical Igbo mentality.

Do your protest in Enugu and onisha, don't come to Lagos.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by Richie0974: 3:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
Funny enough the illiterate has been able to keep his head in the game while the self proclaimed literate is yet to find his way. Ironic isn't it. angry

108 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by tolexy007(m): 3:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin Black face a.k.a Mr Failure grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
Please who's black face?

Does he polish shoes?

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by MrGreenMavro: 3:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
cheesy

as him face black so, na so him brain dy black angry angry

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by Kobicove(m): 3:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
This guy's envy of 2Face's success will give him a heart attack if he's not careful! undecided

63 Likes

Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by Benjom(m): 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2017
Shoro niyen?

6 Likes

Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by sEGXY2(m): 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2017
grin grin

I smell envy, This dude just capitalise on any slight opportunity to throw tantrums at 2baba, obviously he still mad at 2baba. In all honesty 2face is one of the few celebrities who tries to give back to the society

42 Likes

Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by coalcoal1(m): 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2017
blackface, face your work.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by nepapole(m): 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2017
ODE ni BLACKFACE yiii sha!!!!

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by seyigiggle: 3:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
some people are just using tubaba' name to seek relevance.

21 Likes

Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by freeDR(m): 3:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ehn?

12 Likes

Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by richidinho(m): 3:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i don laff die!!!

black face abi pankek face

15 Likes

Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by seguno2: 3:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
Jealousy.
I smell jealousy by those who have no feelings for their fellow citizens.

27 Likes

Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by Yeligray(m): 3:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
Blackface i think sey en don die. Anywayz, i feel ur pain u r angry becuz u can neva reach even d tip of 2baba toes...d only tin left 4 u to do is just to RESPECT YOURSELF.

22 Likes

Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by Biggcake: 3:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
expired weed has finished Blackface...

i recommend this for him..

43 Likes

Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 31, 2017
mroop:
As many celebrities supports 2face protest, some celeb however does not support the idea of the protest.

However black face is also against the protest see what he wrote below

https://www.instagram.com/p/BP6_FAMj218/?taken-by=blackfacenaija&hl=en

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/01/lets-educate-illiterate-2face-as-he.html?m=0
futher more when state money was used to sponsor his wedding in dubai he didnt protest he willing collected several jeeps idiot..somebody else can lead the protest not tuface

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 31, 2017
Who is BLACKFACE? IS HE FROM CONGO OR MOGADISHU.

22 Likes

Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by Airforce1(m): 3:37pm On Jan 31, 2017
Blackface shut up

What's your achievements with all your education?

#Weed

26 Likes

Re: Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” by meezynetwork(m): 3:37pm On Jan 31, 2017
Who is blackface?

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wizkid’s Song 'Joro' Trends As Davido Asks This 'Risky' Question / Thin Tall Tony's Height Amazes Cool FM OAPs (Photos) / Nigerians React As Mompha Gets Arrested By Interpol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.