Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

IMSU 1st Year Student Padlocks His Bag (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IMSU 1st Year Student Padlocks His Bag (Photos) (41013 Views)

Uniben Student Padlocks Drum / Ifeanyichukwu Ezumah: IMSU Graduate 'Biggie' Dies After Collapsing In Imo (Pics) / Final Year Student Of UNIZIK Dies From Malaria As Friends Mourn. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IMSU 1st Year Student Padlocks His Bag (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
Recession things grin grin
Maybe his "home and abroad" is inside that bag
Re: IMSU 1st Year Student Padlocks His Bag (Photos) by winkmart: 7:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
why are there heads shaped like that
Re: IMSU 1st Year Student Padlocks His Bag (Photos) by MARKone(m): 7:30pm On Jan 31, 2017
him food stuffs fit dey dia, no time for stories that touch.
Re: IMSU 1st Year Student Padlocks His Bag (Photos) by FUCKU: 7:30pm On Jan 31, 2017
Guys like that are very intelligent

1 Like

Re: IMSU 1st Year Student Padlocks His Bag (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 7:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
Freshers are not hard to recognize.
Re: IMSU 1st Year Student Padlocks His Bag (Photos) by keyanZuzer: 7:36pm On Jan 31, 2017
Op Wetin concern you? You've probably done worse
Re: IMSU 1st Year Student Padlocks His Bag (Photos) by JennieCutie4U(f): 7:36pm On Jan 31, 2017
lol...JJC. but u can't blame na with rate of thiefery dese days, one gats to kee nkwucha oo
Re: IMSU 1st Year Student Padlocks His Bag (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
nepapole:
grin grin
warrisdis please indicate graphic picture before this your meme
Re: IMSU 1st Year Student Padlocks His Bag (Photos) by Omobolaji19(m): 7:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
Lol...nah sharp guy.. But dem boiz qo still descend upon am
Re: IMSU 1st Year Student Padlocks His Bag (Photos) by Fourwinds: 7:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
Oga Seun u dey see dis big baby boy so......lol
Re: IMSU 1st Year Student Padlocks His Bag (Photos) by pamcode(m): 7:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
lol boys no dey dull for this recession period any loss is would be felt hard. Prevention is better than cure
Re: IMSU 1st Year Student Padlocks His Bag (Photos) by tutudesz: 7:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
kilokeys:
product of a private secondary school

LORD THANK YOU FOR COMMAND DAY SEC SCHOOL o
see cartoon drawings ..
who uses blue instead or brown or black...
chai chai
if i lace the guy slap.. na '' i wee teh my mummy for u'' u go hear
depending on the command O!
Re: IMSU 1st Year Student Padlocks His Bag (Photos) by fdCross: 7:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
What else do you expect from those northernerd
Re: IMSU 1st Year Student Padlocks His Bag (Photos) by lamalang(m): 7:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
And na for the same university students de still notes and handout
Re: IMSU 1st Year Student Padlocks His Bag (Photos) by malakus(m): 7:50pm On Jan 31, 2017
Op check back when he is in final yr....lol
Re: IMSU 1st Year Student Padlocks His Bag (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 7:51pm On Jan 31, 2017
Lol... protect your package my guy.
Re: IMSU 1st Year Student Padlocks His Bag (Photos) by snowden9(m): 8:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
Somebody give That guy a water bottle as well please grin
Re: IMSU 1st Year Student Padlocks His Bag (Photos) by fasterwell(m): 8:02pm On Jan 31, 2017
I can still empty that bag wih the padlock untouched.

1 Like

Re: IMSU 1st Year Student Padlocks His Bag (Photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
Lol
Re: IMSU 1st Year Student Padlocks His Bag (Photos) by tfk2000(m): 8:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
mizhefeh:
grin cheesy grin
U are beatiful
Re: IMSU 1st Year Student Padlocks His Bag (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
I remember when they stoles provisions from my locker, I was like

Re: IMSU 1st Year Student Padlocks His Bag (Photos) by Giddyperson: 8:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
He's smart, Uni guys can steal, especially if he lives in the hostel, he even needs an iron backpack
Re: IMSU 1st Year Student Padlocks His Bag (Photos) by toprealman: 8:14pm On Jan 31, 2017
One "jew" man like this later blend.....omo no be here something ooo. He had to run sha...
Re: IMSU 1st Year Student Padlocks His Bag (Photos) by Josmila(m): 8:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
Victurh:
grin Not only the padlock, even the type of bag he Carried sef! The only set of people who use those bags are primary school pupilsangry

The real things he's safeguarding are the food and water bottle in that bag cheesy
Re: IMSU 1st Year Student Padlocks His Bag (Photos) by Butteredpako: 8:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
Who else sees a class clown?? grin grin

The boy is just trying to make people la ff.
Re: IMSU 1st Year Student Padlocks His Bag (Photos) by loiusdthird(m): 8:30pm On Jan 31, 2017
fasterwell:
I can still empty that bag wih the padlock untouched.

see borders for secondary sch
Re: IMSU 1st Year Student Padlocks His Bag (Photos) by luckyz4rea(m): 8:30pm On Jan 31, 2017
Dayo4real12:
Lol JJC
Are you referring to FA's husband?
Re: IMSU 1st Year Student Padlocks His Bag (Photos) by luckyz4rea(m): 8:31pm On Jan 31, 2017
Dayo4real12:
Lol JJC
Are you referring to FA's husband?
Re: IMSU 1st Year Student Padlocks His Bag (Photos) by jerrymej(m): 8:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
Pupil...
Re: IMSU 1st Year Student Padlocks His Bag (Photos) by ceeceeuwa: 8:45pm On Jan 31, 2017
Victurh:
grin Not only the padlock, even the type of bag he Carried sef! The only set of people who use those bags are primary school pupilsangry
Are you sure he is not a student of the staff secondary school?
Re: IMSU 1st Year Student Padlocks His Bag (Photos) by mizhefeh(f): 8:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
tfk2000:

U are beatiful

Tnxs
Re: IMSU 1st Year Student Padlocks His Bag (Photos) by goingape1: 8:50pm On Jan 31, 2017
liljboy:
Imsu year one students no go kill person..... At his age,he still dey padlock his bag...abeg make una help me remind this guy say na uni en dey no b secondary school...
weti concern you! undecided

na your papa bring am come sch?

your people were dey pick pocket and tear zip of bag na him make am get that kind sense were you no get take padlock he bag for people like una undecided

JJC! as if you no pass through jjc?

your problem be say na joblessness dey worry you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Turkey Wants Nigeria To Close 17 Schools In Coup Clampdown !!! / Most Overhyped Courses In Nigeria,the FACT!!!! / Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.