|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 3,108,212 members, 7,670,109 topics. Date: Friday, 08 December 2023 at 12:58 AM
|Urgent Vacancy For A Senior HR Officer by simplexman: 3:26pm On Jan 31, 2017|
Are you looking for a new challenge in an exciting, fast paced industry? We are looking for an HR administrative assistant to perform a variety of personnel-related administrative tasks. You will support the HR department in duties like posting job ads, updating HR database and processing employees’ requests. Our Senior HR Officer position requires excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle sensitive information confidentially.
If you are passionate about HR policies and procedures and want to help create a nourishing workplace, this position is for you. Ultimately, you will gain HR experience in a fast-paced work environment by supporting and improving all HR functions.
If you have answered yes to the above questions, we have a fantastic opportunity for you.
Position: Senior Human Resources Officer
Job Category: Contract
Location : Agbara, Ogun State
This is a full time, fast paced position requiring strong verbal and written communication skills (Speak more than 3 languages is a plus). The Senior Human Resources Officer provides support in functional areas of our human resources department, including personnel records, employee relations, benefits administration, and orientation. This person will work with employees and managers in a professional manner. This position reports to the Corporate HR Manager. The schedule for this position is 8:00AM to 6:00PM, with a 1 hour lunch break.
This position requires strong verbal and written communication. We are looking for someone with a minimum of 4 to 5 years HR generalist type experience, including employee relations, answering questions about benefits, on boarding, etc.
• B.Sc./HND in Humanities, Social Science or Secretarial Administration
• 5 - 6 Year work experience in a similar role in HR
• Fluent in English (Two other language is a plus)
• Good standard of written English
• Able to work under pressure
• Proven HR Experience within a factory setting
• Strong HR Experience in a varied generalist role
• Self-motivated and able to use own initiative to see what needs doing, rather than waiting to be asked.
• Well-spoken with an excellent telephone manner, to be easily understood.
• Excellent letter writing skills and clear use of English with accurate spelling and grammar.
• Excellent attention to detail and accurate.
Interested candidates should please forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 2nd February 2017 with the advertised position as the SUBJECT
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26