Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,950 members, 7,956,581 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:35 PM

Worldwide Travel......talk To Me - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Worldwide Travel......talk To Me (402 Views)

How Do I Talk To A Real Person At United Airlines / US Imposes Visa Reciprocity Fee On Nigerian Citizens Worldwide / Pictures Of Good, Standard Hotels/Guest Houses/Resorts To Consider Worldwide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Worldwide Travel......talk To Me by GoTravel: 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2017
I love to travel!

Having worked a 9-5 for over 10 years and completed many-a-business travels, it's time I settled into one thing that is actually my passion: Travelling and sharing the numerous benefits thereof with folks.

So, I will be posting regularly on interesting destinations and giving ideas on what types of holidays you can embark on to enrich your lives and those you love.

Remember that experiences create memories and memories are forever!

As Valentine's day is fast approaching, what other city comes to mind but Paris?!!

Paris is the city of Love as is well known
Stroll along the beautiful boulevards
Cruise on the Seine
Enjoy some fantastic food at Michelin starred restaurants
Sample some wine straight from the vines
Indulge in history at the Louvre Museum..........

The list is endless.

I will be back soon with other inspirational ideas

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Tragedy Averted As Petrol Tanker Spills Content In Igbogbo, Ikorodu / Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Latest - Driver's View Of Progress on Work! / Directions Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.