Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:10 AM

Ezekiel Bassey During Medicals With Barcelona (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ezekiel Bassey During Medicals With Barcelona (Photos) (45454 Views)

Liverpool And Fans Celebrate (4 - 0) Win Against Barcelona (photos) / Lionel Messi scores his 600th goal for Barcelona (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Undergoing Medicals At Juventus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezekiel Bassey During Medicals With Barcelona (Photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
Seriously, this is a good move though.. But am not sure if he will even be making the bench
Re: Ezekiel Bassey During Medicals With Barcelona (Photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
Barcelona B team?
Re: Ezekiel Bassey During Medicals With Barcelona (Photos) by dee02(m): 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
Barcelona of Nnewi or which one?! undecided

1 Like

Re: Ezekiel Bassey During Medicals With Barcelona (Photos) by Ichel: 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
bykebyke:
Poor Man's Adama Traore. undecided undecided
what makes him 'poor man's adama traore'?
Re: Ezekiel Bassey During Medicals With Barcelona (Photos) by bonfreregong: 4:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
bykebyke:
What's Adama Traore?
Re: Ezekiel Bassey During Medicals With Barcelona (Photos) by arejibadz(m): 4:51pm On Jan 31, 2017
LecciGucci:
Barca undecided
Abeg somebody come pour me cold water ooo
Incase im sleeping.

Coz this guy will not even smell bench na for crowd sef em go dey watch from.
No be say im no goood oo but barca is a racist club even tho na my club
lolz as Barça take b racist club
Re: Ezekiel Bassey During Medicals With Barcelona (Photos) by samsam2019: 4:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
Maybe he's going to Barcelona B
Re: Ezekiel Bassey During Medicals With Barcelona (Photos) by goldedprince: 5:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
good lord. this is money. from eyimba where they pay him in naira to barcelona where dem go pay am in euros.
to all the people criticizing his transfer,
i go rather sidon for bench for one year in barca and collect the money than play for eyimba.

1 Like

Re: Ezekiel Bassey During Medicals With Barcelona (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 5:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
I wish you well bro...

Let's just pray that one day all our wishes prevail..
Re: Ezekiel Bassey During Medicals With Barcelona (Photos) by Seun360(m): 5:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
LecciGucci:
Barca undecided
Abeg somebody come pour me cold water ooo
Incase im sleeping.

Coz this guy will not even smell bench na for crowd sef em go dey watch from.
No be say im no goood oo but barca is a racist club even tho na my club

Ur brain surpose tell u sey na Barca B em dey join.

1 Like

Re: Ezekiel Bassey During Medicals With Barcelona (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 5:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
tit:
Why he liedown like bubu for hospital?
Noted!
Re: Ezekiel Bassey During Medicals With Barcelona (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 5:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
Elxandre:
Loan from Eyimba to Barca shocked
hate to be the bad guy here, but to be frank Barca won't give him a chance. sad
Noted!
Re: Ezekiel Bassey During Medicals With Barcelona (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
sagio09:
Medical ko massagical ni grin..... The way d doctor(babe) dey touch im body i no sure hin go wan fail dix medical.
I hope d dude will represent naija wella.
I challenge you to challenge messi, suarez,neymar nd all those barca slowspokes undecided
Noted!
Re: Ezekiel Bassey During Medicals With Barcelona (Photos) by martineverest(m): 5:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
bykebyke:
which of the adama traore?

The sold one?
Re: Ezekiel Bassey During Medicals With Barcelona (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 5:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
Elxandre:
Loan from Eyimba to Barca shocked
hate to be the bad guy here, but to be frank Barca won't give him a chance. sad

From Enyimba to Barca B is still the perfect move for this guy. He will learn proper football and one way or the other once you have Barca on your CV, you done hammer be dat. Coz even if you don't make it there, you will surely play football in any league of your choosing.

1 Like

Re: Ezekiel Bassey During Medicals With Barcelona (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 5:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
maxtop:
Hmmm ...the truth shall be revealed very soon
Smile, we shall live to hear of the testimony IJN
Re: Ezekiel Bassey During Medicals With Barcelona (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 5:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
iamawara:
Lol. Not hating

But which of the Barcelona? Barcelona FC or Barcelona BC? grin
Barcelona AD i guess

2 Likes

Re: Ezekiel Bassey During Medicals With Barcelona (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 5:14pm On Jan 31, 2017
naptu2:
Can he join the ranks of people like Emmanuel Amunike, Gbenga Okunowo and Haruna Babangida (Nigerians that have played for Barcelona) ?
Noted!
Re: Ezekiel Bassey During Medicals With Barcelona (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 5:15pm On Jan 31, 2017
tit:
Why he liedown like bubu for hospital?
You have refused to repent, lol
Re: Ezekiel Bassey During Medicals With Barcelona (Photos) by Badosqi(m): 5:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
Barcelona B......

Not the main team
Re: Ezekiel Bassey During Medicals With Barcelona (Photos) by naptu2: 5:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
I remember this game very well because of the battle between Amunike and Finidi. The ESPN commentator remarked that there seemed to be some kind of enmity between them. They tackled each other very hard.
Barcelona vs Real Madrid (Emmanuel Amunike's touches).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqiHlsi8Xjw

Barcelona vs Compostela (Amunike).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYEyrENiarM

Gbenga okunowo (champions league '98/99 for Barcelona)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klKfgKyfAoY

Haruna Babangida

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg4t-wEKAdo
Re: Ezekiel Bassey During Medicals With Barcelona (Photos) by obiageIi(f): 5:28pm On Jan 31, 2017
naptu2:
Can he join the ranks of people like Emmanuel Amunike, Gbenga Okunowo and Haruna Babangida (Nigerians that have played for Barcelona) ?
Like missy89 said he is going to join the b team that plays in the spanish second division. The npfl spanish tour seems to be paying off.
He cound be called up for senior games if quota permits

1 Like

Re: Ezekiel Bassey During Medicals With Barcelona (Photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 31, 2017
martineverest:
which of the adama traore?

The sold one?
Yes.
Re: Ezekiel Bassey During Medicals With Barcelona (Photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
bonfreregong:
What's Adama Traore?
Current Middlesbrough player,former La Masia player for Barcelona.
Re: Ezekiel Bassey During Medicals With Barcelona (Photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ichel:

what makes him 'poor man's adama traore'?
Adama Traore is better.
Re: Ezekiel Bassey During Medicals With Barcelona (Photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 31, 2017
obiageIi:

Like missy89 said he is going to join the b team that plays in the spanish second division. The npfl spanish tour seems to be paying off.
With Lucho as coach? grin
Re: Ezekiel Bassey During Medicals With Barcelona (Photos) by LecciGucci: 5:31pm On Jan 31, 2017
arejibadz:
lolz as Barça take b racist club

Hmm na u dey ask this?.
Oya check all africans that played there.
I dnt mean 'negros' i mean AFRICANS.
Check how they treated ll of them.

Eto: was hot they pushed him out
Toure:was good they pushed him out.
keita: good midfielder they pushed him out.
Song: good midfielder they killed his career.

Bros u need more evidence.?
Barca na my club o. I like am die but they dnt treat africans well.
Re: Ezekiel Bassey During Medicals With Barcelona (Photos) by obiageIi(f): 5:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
bykebyke:

With Lucho as coach? grin
Lol, that guys should resign already
Re: Ezekiel Bassey During Medicals With Barcelona (Photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
obiageIi:

Lol, that guys should resign already
June no far. grin
Re: Ezekiel Bassey During Medicals With Barcelona (Photos) by bluesee871: 5:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
auntysimbiat:
HI

Hello
Re: Ezekiel Bassey During Medicals With Barcelona (Photos) by naptu2: 5:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
obiageIi:

That's precisely why I asked the question. Haruna Babangida broke into Barcelona's main team from the junior side, while Gbenga Okunowo broke into the main team from the B team, so my question is, can he emulate them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Manchester City Retains Premier League Title, Equals Man United Record (Photos) / Sunday Oliseh Leads Fortuna Sittard To First Title In 23 Years / Matthijs de Ligt And Luis Suarez At Ajax (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.