Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Re: potic closed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Re: potic closed (879 Views)

Closed / Alaba Market Closed As Traders Protest Over Obosi - The Sun / Aliexpress Your Order Has Been Closed. (experiences & Solved) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: potic closed by Ogboraph(m): 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
Are you an investor that is looking for a profitable investment with good long time turn over?

ALSO NOTE
i was a real time forex trader last year i lost over $3,000 in one day. factors that affect trader are lack of steady electricity to monitor your trade and poor internet in nigeria. i have spent a lot of money on fueling my generator just to trade forex. Its was the necessity that i must look for a way out of getting steady power that gave birth to my invention. Forex has made me rich and then it has now crumble me, it made me to be in dept so that some close trusted friend of mine from nairaland think i scam them but the truth is that i lost all my capital even borrowed money was lost lack of electricity contributed to my loses, how can i run generator 12hrs at night spend over 40k monthly only to take profit worth #10k aside internet data. check my profile and you will see my posts and forex signals.
I close and change this post. For scandal. Some one is using my problem with him to spoil genuine investment project. Its so sad.
Re: Re: potic closed by Ogboraph(m): 10:20am On Feb 01, 2017
well.. we are still looking for genuine Investors
Re: Re: potic closed by pragnosis: 12:09pm On Feb 01, 2017
Where are you based?
Re: Re: potic closed by Ogboraph(m): 1:46pm On Feb 01, 2017
pragnosis:
Where are you based?
I reside in Abuja my contact is 08038694906 you can call or text me sir. If you want full detail business plan, its available thanks.
Re: Re: potic closed by Ogboraph(m): 8:22am On Feb 03, 2017
Our team of engineers consist of professionals with work experience from dif organization like PHCN (NEPA), A.P.I (Automobile part industry) and Mandilas group. Thanks
Re: Re: potic closed by Manutd19: 8:51am On Feb 03, 2017
You people need to be careful. This is one of the reason I think I made a mistake not making your scam activities pubic last year. Not to destroy your name but to prevent others from bn a victim.
You all need to know Ogboraph is a liar, I don't like calling someone a scammer but imo he is.

Around March 2016, on the FX thread, he said he had Neteller fund for sale. I contacted this man and we agreed on a rate. I asked when I would get my fund after sending naira equivalent and he told me within 10-30 mins. Hours gone by without me receiving any fund, contacted him and he said internet was messing him up. Days after with no fund, this guy told me he sold to another person and was expecting new funds he wanted to withdraw from his FX account. Rubbish!! Please return my money, only for my guy to tell he used the money already for a project. To cut the long story short, 2-3 weeks nothing and he bragged he had many properties that he was looking at selling one of his properties to pay off his debts. Not until he stopped picking my calls and till today, a month to make it a year, he's yet to pay me back and not even picking my calls again.
Another friend confirmed this guy scammed her of the money she made trading while asking for his help in withdrawing.

Be careful when dealing with this guy. He's a confident liar.

1 Like

Re: Re: potic closed by Ogboraph(m): 10:46am On Feb 03, 2017
Manutd19:
You people need to be careful. This is one of the reason I think I made a mistake not making your scam activities pubic last year. Not to destroy your name but to prevent others from bn a victim.
You all need to know Ogboraph is a liar, I don't like calling someone a scammer but imo he is.

Around March 2016, on the FX thread, he said he had Neteller fund for sale. I contacted this man and we agreed on a rate. I asked when I would get my fund after sending naira equivalent and he told me within 10-30 mins. Hours gone by without me receiving any fund, contacted him and he said internet was messing him up. Days after with no fund, this guy told me he sold to another person and was expecting new funds he wanted to withdraw from his FX account. Rubbish!! Please return my money, only for my guy to tell he used the money already for a project. To cut the long story short, 2-3 weeks nothing and he bragged he had many properties that he was looking at selling one of his properties to pay off his debts. Not until he stopped picking my calls and till today, a month to make it a year, he's yet to pay me back and not even picking my calls again.
Another friend confirmed this guy scammed her of the money she made trading while asking for his help in withdrawing.

Be careful when dealing with this guy. He's a confident liar.
. at manutd19, you kept making same mistake about me. My post above I have made it clear that I am in dept to close friends of mine on Nairaland just because of forex and trading greed. This story you gave hear is not accurate, if any one to know the details, all post and my comment are there on forex trade alert and my profile posts I did not edit any comments I posted on that issue. The lady you talk about never came to post that I scam her. She only ask you to call her that she have details about me and were I live and worked and she was angry with me for investing her money back into forex. She and I trade forex together and she has my account login details I really made a big mistake for putting that money back to trading at the time she needed it most for her education in hope to make profit and i lost all; it was really big fault on my side. So just hold on I will pay you your 45k Naira. Am sorry for delay. But didn't ever call me a scammer. One day you will look and wonder if you had known. I am reachable in Abuja. Thanks
Re: Re: potic closed by Manutd19: 11:09am On Feb 03, 2017
You are stupid Ogboraph. And you lack manners. Are you a human being at all? I let you be and you have the confidence to say this rubbish?

45k? Not accurate? I should hold on? You are silly man. People are bn locked up for what you did and here you are spouting rubbish.
Re: Re: potic closed by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
Lol, op keep struggling to raise capital and clear your DEBTS ist before thinking of such a massive project, go and read the richest man in Babylon, trust me you would keep running in circles business wise until you clear your reputation. Cheers
Re: Re: potic closed by Manutd19: 1:34pm On Feb 03, 2017
Ogboraph:
Our team of engineers consist of professionals with work experience from dif organization like PHCN (NEPA), A.P.I (Automobile part industry) and Mandilas group. Thanks

Ogboraph now has team at Mandilas group and AIP. Nice try.
Re: Re: potic closed by Ogboraph(m): 2:26pm On Feb 03, 2017
iamGraced:
Lol, op keep struggling to raise capital and clear your DEBTS ist before thinking of such a massive project, go and read the richest man in Babylon, trust me you would keep running in circles business wise until you clear your reputation. Cheers
. thanks I will

(1) (Reply)

22 Years Old Bowofade Built A Multi Millon Dollars Hedge Fund. / My Disappointment In Primero Transport Services Limited. / How I Make Money Online Snoring And Sleeping [making N15,000+ Daily]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.