Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Mmm Paid Me Some.. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mmm Paid Me Some.. (885 Views)

Thank You Sweet Jesus: MMM Just Paid Me! / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / MMM Will Survive! The Spirit Is High!! Two People Paid Me Today!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mmm Paid Me Some.. by stacyadams: 5:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
2 people were suppoesed to pay ,,one has paid already,,the second one refused to pay..i just checked now and her time has elapsed.....how will i get the money since she refused to pay up?
Re: Mmm Paid Me Some.. by otosa(m): 5:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
stacyadams:
2 people were suppoesed to pay ,,one has paid already,,the second one refused to pay..i just checked now and her time has elapsed.....how will i get the money since she refused to pay up?
Ha! Two people suppose to pay u but only one paid? Ok! Return the money to the one that has paid and wait till two of them will pay at the same time. Olodo. U want the wise guy to pay for what he did not buy.

1 Like

Re: Mmm Paid Me Some.. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 31, 2017
I doubt if you are on this system at all ...
Re: Mmm Paid Me Some.. by stacyadams: 7:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
otosa:
Ha! Two people suppose to pay u but only one paid? Ok! Return the money to the one that has paid and wait till two of them will pay at the same time. Olodo. U want the wise guy to pay for what he did not buy.
grin grin u be shaved pussy..anumanu

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Trending Letter Unanimously Written To MMM Founder By Millions On Participants / Updated:Investors Needed In Our Agricultural Company "Get your dividend monthly" / Crowd-fund Bus Ownership For Logistics/haulage Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.