Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Man's Response To Blackface's Attack On Tuface - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man's Response To Blackface's Attack On Tuface (487 Views)

Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him / 2face To Blackface: Apologise To Me Or I Sue You / Lilien Klint-Igwemba Writes On Tuface Idibia's Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man's Response To Blackface's Attack On Tuface by tafrica(m): 5:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
A facebook User known as Chyddee and also goes by the twitter handle @chydee who is most times a supporter of Buhari, though tried to be diplomatic at times has come out to reply Blackface. Read

Even though the write-up is filled with so much ignorance, I was wondering how you could be so smart to write this 'well' till I saw the end. Anyway, tell Bunmi you copied it for that he/she should be ashamed of the PhD infornt of his/her name. Ask him or her if it is the Governors that turned $1 to N500. Ask him if it is the Governors that are shielding people like Bachir and Abba Kyari from prosecution whilst hunting people like Abati and FFK. Ask him if it is the Governors that are responsible for the wack policies that have kept us in a recession. Ask him if it is the governors that have not presented 2016 budget implementation report yer presented 2017 budget that is flawed. Ask if Buhari was not the commander in Chief when an airforce jet bombed citizens (and he did not even visit them), as Herdsmen ravaged southern Kaduna and other areas without repercussion, and as the economy continues plummeting. Ask him

Lalasticlala, do you feel Seun would love reading this?

(1) (Reply)

One Voice Protest Will Still Hold Without Tuface – Eie Issues Statement / See Photos Of The $9.8 Million Recovered From Ex- NNPC GMD 's Kaduna Residence / P Square Brother Jude Having Fun Witb Tekno --VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.