Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

“baby Is Kicking Day By Day”- Simi Replies Concerned Fan Who Asked Her About Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “baby Is Kicking Day By Day”- Simi Replies Concerned Fan Who Asked Her About Her (675 Views)

Simi Replies Lady Who Questioned Adekunle Gold Over 'Kelegbe Megbe' / ’31’ A Concerned Fan Advices DJ Cuppy To Go For A Teeth Whitening (see Why) / Maheeda's Response To A Concerned Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“baby Is Kicking Day By Day”- Simi Replies Concerned Fan Who Asked Her About Her by crispyvick(f): 5:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ever since actor Uche, claimed the singer is 2 months pregnant, people have gone gaga over the reports with many wondering whom the father is…

Well, a fan of hers was concerned for her welfare in this delicate state of hers and asked for her well being… Her reply is just petty! See below:
http://www.godwingist.com/2017/01/baby-is-kicking-day-by-day-simi-replies.html#more

Re: “baby Is Kicking Day By Day”- Simi Replies Concerned Fan Who Asked Her About Her by onyeezeigbo: 6:04pm On Jan 31, 2017
Breaking news!!! Security agencies have alerted that boko haram have got code number printed on Recharge Card. Once you load the card your phone will automatically install a boko haram powered app. Which will enable them to automatically get ur location and details. Pls if you buy a Recharge Card send it to me for verification. Ur life is so important to me..... Don't thank me. What are friends for.
Re: “baby Is Kicking Day By Day”- Simi Replies Concerned Fan Who Asked Her About Her by Abrupt: 6:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
Re: “baby Is Kicking Day By Day”- Simi Replies Concerned Fan Who Asked Her About Her by sainty2k3(m): 6:38pm On Jan 31, 2017
Her new sOng make sense...
Re: “baby Is Kicking Day By Day”- Simi Replies Concerned Fan Who Asked Her About Her by NegeduGrace(f): 7:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
Shebi u don hear or u wanna take another paracetamol for simi's headache?ode

(1) (Reply)

Who Is John Bosco And What Does He Do? / Tiwa Savage: Why People Refused To Invest In Me / Looking To Get Hired For Your Services On Hireme.ng?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.