Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Southern Kaduna Crisis: El-Rufai Vows To Prosecute False News Mongers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Kaduna Crisis: El-Rufai Vows To Prosecute False News Mongers (13994 Views)

GEJ Dealt With Fulani Herdsmen Crisis (El-Rufai Berated GEJ For Doing So) / Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna / FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis: El-Rufai Vows To Prosecute False News Mongers by Lusola15: 9:21pm On Jan 31, 2017
when a governor as no shame

2 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis: El-Rufai Vows To Prosecute False News Mongers by ELPablochapo: 9:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:

Is this sarrki cheesy

Oh boy recession the reset button for Zombies, e dey don reach am small small

2 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis: El-Rufai Vows To Prosecute False News Mongers by OBAGADAFFI: 9:23pm On Jan 31, 2017
we are going to frame charges and we are going to bring these people to Kaduna and they will face a judge.

What's the Governor drinking

3 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis: El-Rufai Vows To Prosecute False News Mongers by leisuretym: 9:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
Hell Rufus is the one doing the killings, he use to go on operation with fulani herbs/herdsmen! Gambari, come and arrest them! like you didnt attack Mr I have no shoe then!

2 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis: El-Rufai Vows To Prosecute False News Mongers by seguno2: 9:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
Instead of prosecuting the perpetrators of the violence?
I guess his Fulani herdsmen must be protected at all costs.

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis: El-Rufai Vows To Prosecute False News Mongers by iwatch: 9:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
Gov. Nasir El-Rufa’i of Kaduna State, on Tuesday said those involved in spreading Fake News about the incessant the southern Kaduna crisis would be tracked down and prosecuted.

The governor told the Senate Ad-hoc Committee on Southern Kaduna Crisis that the government would not hedge in prosecuting those involved.

“There is a lot of fake news on the crisis. They take pictures of the crisis in Rwanda and Boko Haram and post it as happening in southern Kaduna. This is done every day because there are no consequences.

“But there will be, because we are tracking these people, we are going to frame charges and we are going to bring these people to Kaduna and they will face a judge. “If the judge says they have done nothing wrong, that is fine, but they will go before a judge.”

He charged the Senate committee “to see the reality of what is happening in southern Kaduna as against the fiction.”

The governor also advised the committee not to believe anyone “based on his credibility or apparent credibility”, including the statement credited to the Catholic Church in Kafanchan, which he described as “totally false.”

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/01/el-rufai-vows-to-prosecute-those.html

This is from my friend today. He said they were attacked last night. But this bastard is here bleating like she goat.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis: El-Rufai Vows To Prosecute False News Mongers by naijagobetter(m): 9:37pm On Jan 31, 2017
Jaftee:
We know you to be a liar, even yesterday there was an attack on Gwaska people, thank God your people (Fulani terrorist) met a strong resistance.
if not for the soldoiers he brought in kaningkon tribe is enough for the fulanis, i trust ninkyob to deal them a dirty blow they wil never forget.

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis: El-Rufai Vows To Prosecute False News Mongers by naijagobetter(m): 9:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
bennybaba:
You should be the first to go to jail war criminal like you.. ..
very correct the little devil wil not know peace. IJN

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis: El-Rufai Vows To Prosecute False News Mongers by Penisman: 9:45pm On Jan 31, 2017
sarrki:
Elrufai shut up

Try and solve the issues

Enough of the killings in southern kaduna
Your are actually taking the advice Biggcake gave to you this afternoon.... Good one. Always say the truth no matter the situation.
Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis: El-Rufai Vows To Prosecute False News Mongers by lozairio(m): 9:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:
we are going to frame charges and we are going to bring these people to Kaduna and they will face a judge.

What's the Governor drinking
probably its time we conduct research on the potency of Kaduna weed since that of kogi ,ukwale ,Oshogbo has been verified maybe Kaduna weed will join the list

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis: El-Rufai Vows To Prosecute False News Mongers by creepsyme(f): 9:54pm On Jan 31, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
Gov. Nasir El-Rufa’i of Kaduna State, on Tuesday said those involved in spreading Fake News about the incessant the southern Kaduna crisis would be tracked down and prosecuted.

The governor told the Senate Ad-hoc Committee on Southern Kaduna Crisis that the government would not hedge in prosecuting those involved.

“There is a lot of fake news on the crisis. They take pictures of the crisis in Rwanda and Boko Haram and post it as happening in southern Kaduna. This is done every day because there are no consequences.

“But there will be, because we are tracking these people, we are going to frame charges and we are going to bring these people to Kaduna and they will face a judge. “If the judge says they have done nothing wrong, that is fine, but they will go before a judge.”

He charged the Senate committee “to see the reality of what is happening in southern Kaduna as against the fiction.”

The governor also advised the committee not to believe anyone “based on his credibility or apparent credibility”, including the statement credited to the Catholic Church in Kafanchan, which he described as “totally false.”

elrufai how stupid of you why dont you trackdown and prosecute the fulani herdsmen on rampage killing instead of looking for rumour mongers? you make empty threats to let people feel you are working?

2 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis: El-Rufai Vows To Prosecute False News Mongers by rawtruth(m): 9:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:

16 villages of Takad people of Kaura LGA in the same southern Kaduna which were attacked and occupied by fulani herdsmen, their cows and families since 2013 have become Fulani villages. El-Rufai sees nothing wrong with that, he prefers bullying to honest engagement that can end the killings. Well, anyone who has been watching the happenings there knows that El_Rufai and his fulani is part of the problem.

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis: El-Rufai Vows To Prosecute False News Mongers by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
bitch ass.instead of prosecuting the perpetrators of this wicked act you are busy pursuing shadows

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis: El-Rufai Vows To Prosecute False News Mongers by yedidiah(m): 9:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
Prosecute the perpetrators and the rumour mongers will go to sleep

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis: El-Rufai Vows To Prosecute False News Mongers by sweetestever(f): 9:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
obembet:
Your boy still dey treating people oo
you will soon join him! idiot
Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis: El-Rufai Vows To Prosecute False News Mongers by akaahs(m): 10:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
Wasted sperm. Next pls

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis: El-Rufai Vows To Prosecute False News Mongers by chuksjuve(m): 10:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
Elrufai..what goes around comes around.

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis: El-Rufai Vows To Prosecute False News Mongers by sweetestever(f): 10:02pm On Jan 31, 2017
that is why he is called HELL RUFAI, you are hell itself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis: El-Rufai Vows To Prosecute False News Mongers by mickeymimi: 10:04pm On Jan 31, 2017
" frame charges " eh eh .. is that a threat ...coming from a man playing saint and nursing a presidential ambition

El rufai "As we struggle to build a law-abiding society and secure progressive outcomes for our people, we cannot allow the triumph on these shores of those who will have us move to a post-factual world. Not even from a man as practiced as Alhaji Atiku is in the dark arts of damaging other people through a campaign of lies from him and his media machine.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/alhaji-atiku-already-running-2019-el-rufai/ £

https://www.nairaland.com/2863017/el-rufai-buharis-preferred-successor
Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis: El-Rufai Vows To Prosecute False News Mongers by rifasenate11(m): 10:04pm On Jan 31, 2017
sarrki:
Elrufai shut up
Try and solve the issues
is this sarrki

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis: El-Rufai Vows To Prosecute False News Mongers by pavy(m): 10:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
Jessestunch:
When will the midget persecute his blood thirsty fulani idiots?

Oh I forgot they are repaying the loan they took in 2011?

Wolf in sheep clothing...

Like seriously, El-Rufai can track down and prosecute ordinary rumour mongers, but not the blood thirsty criminals who destroy lives and properties wantonly? Our leaders have failed us. Their failure is equivalent to a student scoring -50 over 100 in an exam.

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis: El-Rufai Vows To Prosecute False News Mongers by gud4dbest(m): 10:07pm On Jan 31, 2017

Hellrufai,what actually happened in Southern Kaduna?Come out with d fact.

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis: El-Rufai Vows To Prosecute False News Mongers by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
ollah1:
I'm still confused regarding this issue. I'm still wondering how 808 people were killed at once. Even gruesome groups like bokoharam and isis have never ever killed that number at once despite having Sophisticated weapons and intelligence.

Or am I getting something wrong ?

That's because some us are not using our brain to think why this sudden rise and the presidency and governor are quiet.hasnt it occur to you that something is fishing?

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis: El-Rufai Vows To Prosecute False News Mongers by gud4dbest(m): 10:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
Penisman:
Your are actually taking the advice Biggcake gave to you this afternoon.... Good one. Always say the truth no matter the situation.

ignore d sarr..guy,he is confused!

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis: El-Rufai Vows To Prosecute False News Mongers by toshmann(m): 10:21pm On Jan 31, 2017
This is what ir reigning now in nigeria.

Criticize fulani cattle rearers, DSS comes for you
Call on christians to defend themselves, . . .DSS
Now fake news people are under assault

Everybody except the actual killers who were paid by El Rufai. No be so?

Smae El Rufai that said every fulani man killed must be avenged in blood. Calling it a loan, that must be paid back.

I don't blame them, I don't even blame the northerners who voted and still support this government. It's the sickness of ethnic politics and it affects everyone, not just the northerners. The people I blame are the Southerners that bought this lie that these people are honorable men. Yes, they are the ones i blame 100%.

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis: El-Rufai Vows To Prosecute False News Mongers by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
We've been playing together. Praying that God will save our town. Well, our prayers have been answered. God will save nigerian's Christians...because God has given us the courage to save it ourselves.

Elrufai go to hell.

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis: El-Rufai Vows To Prosecute False News Mongers by Jaftee(m): 10:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
naijagobetter:
if not for the soldoiers he brought in kaningkon tribe is enough for the fulanis, i trust ninkyob to deal them a dirty blow they wil never forget.
I post about the attempted arrest of the victims who were only defending themselves by soldiers, but the modes avoid it and brought this to front page just as i guess. I wonder why the soldiers are not in the bush flushing this guys but only there to ensure curfew are observed ... as we are talking now, my family in the village cannot sleep and El-rufai is trying to protect his image. all the victims have names, each time figures are mention, they are always accompanied by names.

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis: El-Rufai Vows To Prosecute False News Mongers by coptic: 10:30pm On Jan 31, 2017
Meanwhile, he still hasn't said anything about the aggressors.

Idiot!

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis: El-Rufai Vows To Prosecute False News Mongers by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
rifasenate11:

is this sarrki
He has gotten

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis: El-Rufai Vows To Prosecute False News Mongers by Aroh48(m): 10:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
sarrki:
Elrufai shut up

Try and solve the issues

Thank God, your brain don dey format small, small.

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Crisis: El-Rufai Vows To Prosecute False News Mongers by eyecatchy(m): 10:36pm On Jan 31, 2017
...And the Fulani Herdsmen that kill innocent people no one will persecute them? kwantino

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Take Responsibility For Pdp’s Defeat In 2015 – Jonathan / IPOB Insists On Boycott Of 2019 General Election / Sanwo-Olu Wins At Election Petitions Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.